List Building Techniques for Increasing Subscriber Responsiveness
1) Send free offers. Just send an email with the subject line: "A free gift for you". Make sure that the gift you offer has high value. You can actually do a blitz campaign, sending out a new free gift every day. This is very effective at re-energizing an old list, but it will also stir up the bees, so to speak. You will get many complaints, and unsubscribes - but look at it this way, they weren't spending any money with you before, or opening your emails - do you really need them on your list? Clean house - end up with just the responsive subscribers on your list. Again, another way to weed through these is to require that they opt in to a new list to get the free gift. But don't do that everytime - some people may not want to be on a new list, and if everytime you send them a free gift, they do not accept it because they do not want to subscribe to a new list, then they will stop opening your emails - and this will obviously work against you.
2) Send out useful content. Send extremely useful stuff- again using a massive approach will work for weeding out the least responsive members of your list.
3) Use a series of feedback emails that will get people interested and curious about what it is you are writing about. So the first email subject line will be: " I need your help". When you write the response, use the subject line: "Re: I need your help". The next will read: "Re: Re: I need your help". You can continue this as long as it is providing additional opens and click throughs.
By the way, you must, absolutely must, track what you are doing. Your autoresponder company must be able to provide tracking details, so that you can monitor the effectiveness of every email you send out. Study the numbers every day. It might seem boring to you, but it is very useful in determining if a particular email is working or not. If one email in your sequence is pulling low numbers, replace it with something else. Over time, the quality of your emails and the responsiveness of your list will go up (all things being equal, comparing a subscriber in the same point in the campaign as a similar subscriber in another campaign at the same point in the campaign [for example, email 10, or day 10]).
Related Tags: list building techniques, increase subscriber responsiveness
have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has created over 350 articles in print and 8 published ebooks. Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Building Your List - 10 Tips On Finding Blogs To Drive Tarffic To Your Blog And Build Your List
One of the best ways to increase traffic, readership, and opt-ins to your blog is through other blog
- List Building - The "Secret" To Making Money In An Internet-Enabled Market
You have been told countless times that one of the "secrets" to making money online is to own an opt
- Exchange Link
There are various ways to become popular in life and it is always an advantage to your business if y
- $7 Reports For Better Mailing Lists And Online Empire Building
In any business, your most valuable asset is your customer list. Online, this translates to your mai
- 3 Killer List Building Techniques to Get More Subscribers Immediately
Many ezine publishers have been trying to get more opt-ins by testing many different methods, and if
- Online List Building Techniques Part II
When a visitor lands on your squeeze page they are made an offer. That can be a free ebook, an ecou
- Online List Building Techniques Part I
If you are not sure if online list building techniques are relevant to you, keep this in mind. Inte
- List Building Tips - 3 Cutting Edge List Building Tips
Many people who are new to doing business on the internet are in need of good list building tips in
- Top Reasons that List Building can Help You Make More Money
When it comes to attracting visitors and customers to your website, you may be at loss as to what to
- Silent Profit Machine - An Honest Review
If you pay attention to the internet marketing world, by now you've probably heard of Alok Jain's "S
Most viewed articles in this category:
- List Building - How do You Correct Dropping Email Open Rates?
How do you correct this? The answer is simple: improve the quality of your free gift. But you must
- List Building And The Successful Entrepreneur
Obviously as an entrepreneur you want to be successful but what if I told you that you are probably
- Verify Bulk Email Lists
The internet has changed the world. Internet access has put so many conveniences at our fingertips.
- List Building - How to Structure Your Email Campaign
How you structure your email campaign is critical to the level of income you will make from your ema
- List Building: You Can Build Your List Around Any Business
People often ask me, "How relevant is your list building instruction for professionals who sell our
- List Building With the Best Possible Prospects
"The Money is in the List"You've probably read that statement or heard it thousands of times if you
- How To Gain Trust In a Hurry To Get More Opt In Subscribers To Your Newsletter List!
People who subscribe to your email list want to hear from you. They want more information about your
- Internet Marketing with a Opt In List Building Purpose for a Profit
Internet marketing with a list building focus for long term online income is one of the most amazing
- Four Means to Building a Killer List
When working on a killer mailing list to help forward your marketing needs, there are a few things y
- List Building - It's ALL About List Building
So, what are the two options in Internet Marketing?List building or failure.It's just that simple.Ma