Science & Technology Articles - IVR Servers from Telesoft Technologies
The OKEFORD Media Platform, presented by the well established Telesoft Technologies which entered the Indian market over five years ago, is amongst the select few IVR servers that are used by the largest companies throughout the world for a wide range of applications. A wide range of solutions, from payments and service orders to even workforce management, can be handled in a safe and secure environment through using IVR servers. In India, the OKEFORD Media Platform is by far the most deployed solution, currently serving in excess of 120 million mobile subscribers. The OKEFORD Media Platform is a core network interactive voice response server that has high performance features such as the 500,000 busy hour call completions and optical STM-1/OC-3 interfaces making this IVR amongst the more powerful of IVR servers available on the market.
Telesoft Technologies is present with its IVR servers in all the 22 mobile service area circles of India and works with the largest customers, including TATA, Aircel, Uninor and numerous others. Throughout the country, Telesoft Technologies has performed nearly 100 installations and now serves over 123 million subscribers. Also, the number of announcements made each day exceeds 190 million. The traditional issues encountered by companies operating in India, such as having to support mixed GSM and CDMA networks and the requirement to support multiple languages for customer interactions are all well supported by the high quality IVR servers presented by Telesoft Technologies. Telesoft Technologies also has a large install base of IVR servers in the United States, under the recently bought Cognitronics CX Series media server brand as well as the OKEFORD Media Platform brand, working with many of the largest operators to provide network announcements and enhanced value added services for end customers.
Among the large number of services that all customers using IVR servers are able to benefit from, some of the most important include pre call announcements that are possible before a call is ever placed, but also self care services for customers, balance checking, information, news and entertainment services. The IVR servers that are being offered by Telesoft Technologies are suitable for a constantly increasing range of applications, and the benefits for all companies that implement this solution are quite notable.
GSM service providers that use pre paid mobile top-up systems for customers can achieve considerable revenue increases through using IVR servers which provide, among numerous others, the following benefits:
- helps reduce the size of the call centers but also the costs related to multi-lingual staff requirements; - allows for a fast paced infrastructure expansion, with the possibility to add ten to fifteen million new subscribers each month; - improves overall customer satisfaction and reduces churn rates by permitting incredibly high peaks in call volume without causing long waiting times.
Want to know more about IVR Servers? For more resources related to IVR Servers, please review these links.
Related Tags: ivr servers
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Radio Controllers - Knowing The Basics
Radio controlled models are different in design and structure, but at their core are the same radio
- The Fourth Decade Of Modern Stereology 1991-2001
Modern stereology introduced an entirely new set of rules for quantification of biological objects i
- Science & Technology Articles - How to buy Wireless IP security cameras
Due to the increasing need for surveillance devices, camera's production become more increasingly. I
- Science & Technology Articles - Sony Ericsson Hottest Phones
One of the best phones created by Sony Ericsson, is the G502 phone. Sony has established that phones
- Entertainment Articles - It's What Is Behind The Scenes That Make Your Movie Viewing Pleasurable
Is there anything that can make or break your entertainment system at home and is something that no
- Current Affairs Articles - 2012 Facts
Making sense How can we make sense of this? Each different theory or combination of theories will m
- Science & Technology Articles - High-density PCIe Telephony Cards from Telesoft Technologies
With well over two decades of experience in the networking and media fields, Telesoft Technologies i
- Education Articles - Old Teachers Learning New Technological Tricks
As technology and teaching methods have progressed, many classrooms have found themselves brighten
- Business Articles - A Guide To Streamlining Office Technology
Any modern office will likely have the following core contents: desks, chairs, networked computers
- Communication Articles - High-Tech HTC Phones - Creating mobile revolution
The only mobile phone manufacturer who has not left the rank one since its first product release is
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Bat in Bible and Quran
One of the inherited doctrines of mankind is that the Quran is quoted or borrowed from the Bible.The
- The Rabbit in Bible and Quran
The Bible says that the Rabbit is a ruminant animal while the sciences say that the Rabbit is not a
- The Semen in Bible and Quran
One of the expanded dogmas of mankind is that the Quran is quoted or borrowed from the Bible. This c
- The Iron in Bible and Quran
Before dealing with the topic of the Iron in Quran versus Bible versus sciences, it is essential to
- More and More, Scientists Recognize That Foods Can Heal
Folk remedies that used to be written off as old wives' tales are now being acknowledged by scientis
- Streamlining the Management of Print Spooler Output in an Oracle Applications Environment
The customer associated with this case study is a large, multi-national manufacturer of product
- Manapol: Why Should I Use It?
Manapol® Why Should I Use It? "Upon entry to the cells, mannans can activate the ma
- The Sleep in Bible and Quran
Before dealing with the topic of the Fly in Quran versus Bible versus sciences, it is essential to r
- What Types of Sharks Lived Millions of Years Ago?
The first cartilaginous sharks appeared 370 millions years ago. Their size, their appearance and the
- How are Cinematography and Memorabilia Related to Sharks?
Sharks have influenced both cinematography and its memorabilia through the years. From Jaws the movi