You Should Post Blogs Regularly Because..
Keeping people interested in your blog, whether it is a business or personal blog, is key to attracting a lot of regular visitors. Many blogs have died because people have just lost interest. The main reason for the lack of interest is simply a lack of posts by the blogger. Regular, frequent posting, which will boost your blog's ranking in search engines, is essential to the survival of any blog.
What is frequent posting?
Frequent blog posting is posting enough to keep your readers interested. Obviously, people will not want to come back to a blog that hasn't been updated in months. They want to see consistent posting so that they know coming back to check the blog next week to see if there are more posts won't be a waste of time.
How many blog entries should I make each week?
This is one of the tougher questions to answer. It really depends on the purpose of your blog. If it's a personal blog, a weekly or twice weekly update is an excellent idea. A political/sports/music/religion blog should have 3-4 posts per week. Business blogs should have at least 2 posts, but preferably 4 each week.
The thing to remember is that quality counts. Posting frequently just for the sake of posting frequently tends to result in sub par posts which people won't care about. It is important to find a balance-frequent, quality posts that won't result in burnout on your part. Why create 4 poor quality posts each week when you could post 2 quality posts per week?
How do I create quality postings on a consistent basis?
It's all about following a consistent pattern of writing. Maybe you're not a natural writer and this is difficult. That's why we'll give you an outline to help you.
1. Pick a topic that is interesting to you and to your readers. Maybe if your blog is a personal blog, you could write about the latest happenings in Hollywood.
2. Carefully think about what you'll write about the topic. It makes it easy to make quality blog postings if you know exactly what you'll write. Plot out everything about the post before even beginning to write it.
3. Before writing your content, pick out some keywords that are relevant to your blog. If you naturally use keywords throughout your post, you will please search engine spiders which will get your blog ranked higher on search engines. Your visitors won't mind the use of keywords if they are used in a tasteful way.
4. Begin writing your post. Don't limit yourself to a particular amount of words. Just do what's natural. And if any blog post is hard for you, just take a timeout and relax. You should be able to finish the post a bit later on, after you've had some time to think things through, you should be able to finish the post with no problems.
Why is frequent posting important?
Blogs are meant to be outlets for individuals or businesses. They are used to get an opinion out on something and to engage readers. Readers need to have something that makes them want to keep coming back to a blog. That something is usually quality, frequent posts.
Gaining and maintaining visitors isn't the only reason to post often in your blog. Catching the eye of a search engine-and achieving a high ranking-is another valid reason for posting frequently. Most likely, each posting in your blog features some keywords or keyword phrases scattered throughout it. Logic says that the more natural keywords you have on a blog, the better. Thus, the more posts you make on your blog, the more keywords you have on there. And the more keywords you have, the more likely a search engine bot is to crawl your site. The more your site is crawled by bots, the more likely it is that you will have a high ranking on a search engine.
Frequent blog posting can be easy as long as the person who is posting takes the time to plot out what they'll write about. So take a few minutes to think about your post and then just do it!
Related Tags: content, keywords, business, search engines, blog, visitors, site, posts, bots
Terry Detty, 42 and genuinely happy individual, enjoys all aspects of Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Aerial Photogrpahy - Is gyro-stabilisation nessecary?
† The airliner you were travelling on would havecertainly had a few in the inertial navigation
- Product Creation: Get the Full Benefit of the Product
What is the single most powerful marketing technique you can use to grow an existing business?
- Traffic Generator Program Review: InstantBuzz
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
- What is Bum Marketing?
The simple answer to that question is article marketing.† But recently, as more and more peopl
- Best Eight Free Methods For Website Promotion with Tips
1. Forums - Do not spam the forum by blatantly advertising your business in posts. Instead, pu
- New Free Online Advertising Service by 104inc
My last article contained some excited news. As I mentioned,¬†104inc recently launched¬†an exciting
- Never Let Your Marketing Become Too Unfocused
For marketing to really work it needs to have a clear focus and intent behind it. You have to have
- Go Beyond the Expectations of Your Target Market
I like a surprise just as much as the next person, and the best way for a company to surprise me is
- Article Marketing-ge the Go to Guy/gal With Articles: Write for Cash
In the field of article marketing research, or being a Internet marketing consultant you will likel
- Online Stock Photography - a World Where Pigs Fly
I remember back in the early 90s when my brother John called me up on the phone one day and explain
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Advertising The Life Of Your Business
Having an internet business or a website is just the tip of the ice burg, you might have the best lo
- 5 Easy Ways To Inspire Yourself to Write An Internet Marketing Article
The main ingredient in baking up an internet marketing article is a large dose of creativity. While
- 4 Ways to Pull Readers in Using your Articles
What are the qualities of a well written article? It must build your profile as an expert. The
- Using forum posting to drive traffic
Post relevant information to forums and genuinely contribute to discussions. And have your signature
- The Forgotten Advertising Tip
I'm sure while you have seen many tips on advertising, many that talk about testing and tracking yo
- Internet Marketing Strategy:The Advertising Co-op
The advertising co-op is an Internet marketing strategy that should bring sustained financial succes
- THE 7 Step Formula For Writing POWERFUL Articles In Less Than An Hour
What I'm about to Reveal to you in this article is a easy to follow, "Step-By-Step" formul
- Ten reasons why online surveys are the future of marketing
Customers are tough cookies. They're extremely media aware and increasingly cynical – it's a c
- 12 Benefits of Internet Marketing for Your Business
Some of the goals that can be achieved by launching a website include the following:1. Far Cheaper a
- Why your site is not making money
Many people often asked, “Why am I not getting sales, nobody is signing up, I am not making an