4 Ways to Pull Readers in Using your Articles
What are the qualities of a well written article?
It must build your profile as an expert. The article reflects its writer. Just like your website, articles are your alter ego. They must be well written to show your expertise in whatever niche you are writing about.
Articles must also be able to draw traffic to your site. The popularity of your site and the products or services you are offering depends on the amount of web traffic you are getting.
It must also help you to get a database of potential customers through email courses or a newsletter. Once your site becomes familiar, you can then make connections with other sites to further increase your web traffic.
Anyone can write an article. You know the basics: an introduction, content, and ending statements, proper grammar and correct spelling. You can also hire writers to produce more articles that can be published into the many article directories on the web.
But can you attract your readers and make them say "Yes" on the things that you are offering? Can you get them to click that link below the article in your resource box?
In article writing, it is important that your readers are first on your list. Give them what they want. Your job is to turn them into long-term customers and not just one-time visitors. Think of what they want to know, not what you want to tell them.
Try these tip:s
1. What are the interests of your readers? If you are specializing for instance in identity theft then provide articles talking about the many different types of identity theft scams, the cost to individuals and business and how the reader can protect themselves. If you lack the necessary information then do extensive research. Logging on to different forums to get relevant details is a good start. .
2. An attention grabbing title and introduction. Take your time with this. Make it interesting; something that will lure them to keep reading Try to make it as if you are speaking to just one person. You naturally want as many people as possible to read your article but make each reader feel that you are addressing him or her face to face.
3. Include in the contents all things that should be included. Readers need facts, details, tips, and strategies, so include it. However, make your style of writing in conversational and relaxed. Although your readers want that information, they also look forward for some entertainment-type of article. Make it worth reading.
4. Do not lose the excitement as the article is about to end. This is a major problem with many writers. Make sure that excitement lives on to the close of your article. If you like, include some humor. Getting readers to smile or laugh will pay off nicely in the long run.
More than advertising the purpose of article writing is to inform your readers. How can you tell if your readers are saying yes to you? When they click the link going to your website and go from one time readers to potential long term customers.
Related Tags: article marketing, article internet marketing strategy, site traffic, increase web traffic, article internet marketing, article marketing online
This is the time of year when identity theft goes from epidemic to ridiculous. Daryl Campbell's blog provides more free tips, feature articles, video and up to the minute news and information to protect you this holiday season and beyond.
Recent articles in this category:
- Aerial Photogrpahy - Is gyro-stabilisation nessecary?
† The airliner you were travelling on would havecertainly had a few in the inertial navigation
- Product Creation: Get the Full Benefit of the Product
What is the single most powerful marketing technique you can use to grow an existing business?
- Traffic Generator Program Review: InstantBuzz
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
- What is Bum Marketing?
The simple answer to that question is article marketing.† But recently, as more and more peopl
- Best Eight Free Methods For Website Promotion with Tips
1. Forums - Do not spam the forum by blatantly advertising your business in posts. Instead, pu
- New Free Online Advertising Service by 104inc
My last article contained some excited news. As I mentioned,¬†104inc recently launched¬†an exciting
- Never Let Your Marketing Become Too Unfocused
For marketing to really work it needs to have a clear focus and intent behind it. You have to have
- Go Beyond the Expectations of Your Target Market
I like a surprise just as much as the next person, and the best way for a company to surprise me is
- Article Marketing-ge the Go to Guy/gal With Articles: Write for Cash
In the field of article marketing research, or being a Internet marketing consultant you will likel
- Online Stock Photography - a World Where Pigs Fly
I remember back in the early 90s when my brother John called me up on the phone one day and explain
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Advertising The Life Of Your Business
Having an internet business or a website is just the tip of the ice burg, you might have the best lo
- 5 Easy Ways To Inspire Yourself to Write An Internet Marketing Article
The main ingredient in baking up an internet marketing article is a large dose of creativity. While
- Using forum posting to drive traffic
Post relevant information to forums and genuinely contribute to discussions. And have your signature
- The Forgotten Advertising Tip
I'm sure while you have seen many tips on advertising, many that talk about testing and tracking yo
- Internet Marketing Strategy:The Advertising Co-op
The advertising co-op is an Internet marketing strategy that should bring sustained financial succes
- THE 7 Step Formula For Writing POWERFUL Articles In Less Than An Hour
What I'm about to Reveal to you in this article is a easy to follow, "Step-By-Step" formul
- Ten reasons why online surveys are the future of marketing
Customers are tough cookies. They're extremely media aware and increasingly cynical – it's a c
- 12 Benefits of Internet Marketing for Your Business
Some of the goals that can be achieved by launching a website include the following:1. Far Cheaper a
- Why your site is not making money
Many people often asked, “Why am I not getting sales, nobody is signing up, I am not making an
- Article Marketing: the new web marketing frontier that works!
What is article marketing? It is nothing but editorial article and press release issuing on