The Absolute Importance Of A Home Inspection - What Problems May Be Lurking In Your Next Home!
But hold on for a second, have you had the home inspected by a professional home inspector? How do you know if there are any problems lurking with this home?
For first time buyers and even repeat buyers home inspections are a crucial part of the home inspection period, maybe even the most important.
Some questions you might want to ask your real estate agent are?
1. How do I choose a good home inspector for the state or province that I live in?
2. What are the qualifications and background of the home inspectors that I am looking for. Ask them and get it in writing if possible.
3. Find out where your home inspector went to school, what type of licensing they have, and how long they have practiced in the field. What kind of a report will they provide? Do they have a background in construction, architecture, engineering etc.
One final note of importance, make sure that your real estate agent has been practicing in the field for several years and actually cares about you as a lifelong client. A good real estate agent will help you in the interviewing process because they want you to be a life long / long term client, have good home appreciation, and buy a home that of course they will be able to resell!
Review your home inspection carefully and work with your agent and other advisors to deduct if this home even after seller repairs are made will be worth it to you.
A home inspection may cost you $250, but a good home inspection is priceless if you want to really have an expert opinion about the home you are considering purchasing. Many people think that they don't need or can't afford a home inspection. The question I pose is will you be able to afford thousands and thousands of dollars of repairs after the home closes escrow and something that could have been detected by a professional home inspector was identified and corrected by the seller.
Why take on the seller's lack of maintenance, when you can use this as a negotiating chip in the home purchasing process. Employ the best realtor that you can too, it will make all of the difference, ask them for their professional resume!
Protect your families interests and consider consulting with your professional representation on how you can prevent this most common problem in the real estate industry. Of course consult with your own legal counsel, real estate agent, accountant, and other professionals and advisors relating to this articles content. The author of the content of this article accepts no responsibility for the implementation of this articles content and it is purely for informational purposes and for informing the public about potential issues relating to consumers and the real estate negotiation process. Please consult your professional counsel about implementing any of this information for your individual situation first. All situations are unique and very different consult your attorney or real estate professional representation before considering to use any of the above information.
Visit www.personalizedhomesearch.com for more great articles relating to the real estate industry and relocating to sunny Arizona! -Rick & Jennifer LeForce
Related Tags: home, buying, phoenix, home inspection, scottsdale, surprise, glendale, peoria, tempe, gilbert
Jennifer LeForce is a full time professional real estate agent in the Scottsdale, Arizona area proudly serving the community. Please visit her website at http://www.personalizedhomesearch.com to search the Arizona Multiple Listing Service for homes, listings, and virtual tours 24/7!
Rick & Jennifer LeForce look forward to speaking with you about your real estate needs!
View beautiful Arizona homes at http://www.personalizedhomesearch.com
Rick & Jennifer LeForce
1st USA Realty Professionals Inc.
4835 E. Cactus Rd. #102
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Rick's Cell (480) 560-4310
Jen's Cell (602) 796-0343
Recent articles in this category:
- Competing Bids
OK, here's the deal. You have found that perfect home. Its in the right area, has all the right bene
- Home Buying 101 - How Much Earnest Money Do I Need?
Every home buyer loves the process of visiting homes and finding that perfect place to call home. Si
- How to Avoid the Five Biggest Home Buying Mistakes?
While buying a home is without a doubt an exciting endeavor in some cases home buyers overlook thing
- How to Find the Right House with the Right Layout Design?
Buy a home with a layout design that suit your needs and be comfortable for you is important. Unfort
- Guidelines for First Time Home Buyers
Many first time homebuyer's feel as though they are limited in what they can buy because of budget r
- Find The Best Realtor In Chicago
Moving from one home to another can be a stressful time. One the one hand, you are leaving behind a
- Why Real Estate Options Are Less Risky, More Profitable, and Easier Use Than Most Property-Flipping Strategies Being Taught Today
The problem with 99 percent of all theproperty-f lipping strategies being taught today is that they
- Buying Property in Mexico
If you plan to buy property in Mexico it is very important you receive as much information as possib
- Struggling First Time Buyers In The UK - Look At Spanish Property!
With the average UK property price now reaching 100,000 pounds, rising mortgage rates and a tax mad
- First Time Buyers
Interest rates are among the lowest in decades and the availability of housing of all varieties is a
Most viewed articles in this category:
- You Can Afford Your Dream Vacation Home
Part of the American dream is to own a second home where your family can gather on holidays or retre
- 8 Real Estate Negotiation Tips
When buying a real estate investment:1. Check if the seller is motivated to sell the propertyIn real
- Probate Real Estate - The Road Less Traveled To Real Estate Riches
Wonder why it's become so difficult to obtain foreclosure properties at deeply discounted prices? D
- Where to Buy a Vacation Rental Home
So you've made up your mind to get into the vacation rental business. Where should you buy a propert
- Hillsborough County Real Estate - Where the Younger Crowd Wants to Live
Hillsborough County, Florida includes the large incorporated metro areas of Tampa, Temple Terrace an
- Sarasota Real Estate Sales Downtrend: A Buyer's Opportunity
Experts give advice to prospective buyers: Don't be afraid to bargain for your dream home in Saraso
- 5 Myths of UK housing Market
1. A shortage of supply means prices will never fall. Often people will say because of high demand a
- Laguna Niguel Real Estate Buyer's Guide
Laguna Niguel is a large community in South Orange County, CA. From a Real Estate Prospective, Lagu
- First Time Home Buying
First time home can be a real challenge from learning all the real estate "Lingo" to trying to get t
- Why Not in the Philippines?
According to an Ibon research, an estimated 3,000 Filipinos leave the country everyday to find jobs