First Time Home Buying
Yet buying your first home can be one of the best decisions you can make, and in most cases the earlier the better. To make things easier here is a checklist of things you might want to do first before you go "window shopping".
Many times people begin home shopping long before they know what they need or even really want let alone can afford.
1. Get pre-approved
2. Estimate 5%-10% below what you are pre-approved for.
3. Find a professional Realtor in your area that offers internet home search capabilities and is willing to answer or set up a buyer tour at YOUR convience.
4. Don't use Uncle "Bob" or cousin "Eddy" that is a real estate agent on the side after they get done working their "other" job. You want your Realtor to be a full time agent, after all this is your home we are talking about. There are many things that can go wrong from not keeping things on time which may cause you to go "out of contract" and possibly lose that dream house you did find, to scheduling inspections, appraisals, etc..
5. Allow appropriate time to move in to your dream home. Once again this where a professional Realtor will help you to schedule this for you and may even provide the moving truck for you!
Happy House Hunting!
Related Tags: boise, id real estate & homes for sale
Boise, ID Real Estate & Boise Homes For Sale / Corey Barton Homes / Hubble Homes / Kastera Homes IdahoYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Competing Bids
OK, here's the deal. You have found that perfect home. Its in the right area, has all the right bene
- Home Buying 101 - How Much Earnest Money Do I Need?
Every home buyer loves the process of visiting homes and finding that perfect place to call home. Si
- How to Avoid the Five Biggest Home Buying Mistakes?
While buying a home is without a doubt an exciting endeavor in some cases home buyers overlook thing
- How to Find the Right House with the Right Layout Design?
Buy a home with a layout design that suit your needs and be comfortable for you is important. Unfort
- Guidelines for First Time Home Buyers
Many first time homebuyer's feel as though they are limited in what they can buy because of budget r
- Find The Best Realtor In Chicago
Moving from one home to another can be a stressful time. One the one hand, you are leaving behind a
- Why Real Estate Options Are Less Risky, More Profitable, and Easier Use Than Most Property-Flipping Strategies Being Taught Today
The problem with 99 percent of all theproperty-f lipping strategies being taught today is that they
- Buying Property in Mexico
If you plan to buy property in Mexico it is very important you receive as much information as possib
- Struggling First Time Buyers In The UK - Look At Spanish Property!
With the average UK property price now reaching 100,000 pounds, rising mortgage rates and a tax mad
- First Time Buyers
Interest rates are among the lowest in decades and the availability of housing of all varieties is a
Most viewed articles in this category:
- You Can Afford Your Dream Vacation Home
Part of the American dream is to own a second home where your family can gather on holidays or retre
- 8 Real Estate Negotiation Tips
When buying a real estate investment:1. Check if the seller is motivated to sell the propertyIn real
- Probate Real Estate - The Road Less Traveled To Real Estate Riches
Wonder why it's become so difficult to obtain foreclosure properties at deeply discounted prices? D
- Where to Buy a Vacation Rental Home
So you've made up your mind to get into the vacation rental business. Where should you buy a propert
- Hillsborough County Real Estate - Where the Younger Crowd Wants to Live
Hillsborough County, Florida includes the large incorporated metro areas of Tampa, Temple Terrace an
- Sarasota Real Estate Sales Downtrend: A Buyer's Opportunity
Experts give advice to prospective buyers: Don't be afraid to bargain for your dream home in Saraso
- 5 Myths of UK housing Market
1. A shortage of supply means prices will never fall. Often people will say because of high demand a
- Laguna Niguel Real Estate Buyer's Guide
Laguna Niguel is a large community in South Orange County, CA. From a Real Estate Prospective, Lagu
- Why Not in the Philippines?
According to an Ibon research, an estimated 3,000 Filipinos leave the country everyday to find jobs
- The 6 Basic Steps To Buying A House, Condo Or Townhouse In Florida - Part III
In the previous article in this series I covered the second step - Beginning the financial preparati