The first thing you should do is make sure that this is indeed the home for you. Take the time to seek out all the alternatives and make sure that this is the home you want. Now, with that decided; the idea is to make your offer as attractive as possible to the seller and let them know that you mean business. Typically when an offer is made there are subjects to the offer. These can range from the passing of inspection, to the successful securing of financing, or even something like the repairing or replacing of a roof. The fewer subjects there are attached to your offer, the more attractive the offer will be to a seller. If you have some room to spare on the price you could also word your offer to read "bid is X dollars over the highest bid."
One thing that is always a concern to sellers is that the offers are coming from qualified buyers. This means buyers that already have their financing ready to go in the event of a purchase. If you don't have your mortgage ready to go, chances are that the offer of someone who does will be accepted first. A full pre-approval can goo a long way towards making your offer the one that catches the seller's interest. Buyers will also like it if you have some flexibility in your desired possession date. This gives them the time they need to move their belongings and say goodbye to their old home.
Related Tags: home buying, counter bids, counter offers, home counter offers
Richard Soto is the President of VIP Realty, the premier firm in Dallas real estate. Contact VIP Realty for more information or visit us online at http://www.viprealtyinfo.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Home Buying 101 - How Much Earnest Money Do I Need?
Every home buyer loves the process of visiting homes and finding that perfect place to call home. Si
- How to Avoid the Five Biggest Home Buying Mistakes?
While buying a home is without a doubt an exciting endeavor in some cases home buyers overlook thing
- Find The Best Realtor In Chicago
Moving from one home to another can be a stressful time. One the one hand, you are leaving behind a
- How to Find the Right House with the Right Layout Design?
Buy a home with a layout design that suit your needs and be comfortable for you is important. Unfort
- Why Real Estate Options Are Less Risky, More Profitable, and Easier Use Than Most Property-Flipping Strategies Being Taught Today
The problem with 99 percent of all theproperty-f lipping strategies being taught today is that they
- Guidelines for First Time Home Buyers
Many first time homebuyer's feel as though they are limited in what they can buy because of budget r
- Struggling First Time Buyers In The UK - Look At Spanish Property!
With the average UK property price now reaching 100,000 pounds, rising mortgage rates and a tax mad
- Buying Property in Mexico
If you plan to buy property in Mexico it is very important you receive as much information as possib
- First Time Buyers
Interest rates are among the lowest in decades and the availability of housing of all varieties is a
- Selecting And Working With A Realtor
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, there are distinct advantages to using a Realtor. A Realtor, is
Most viewed articles in this category:
- You Can Afford Your Dream Vacation Home
Part of the American dream is to own a second home where your family can gather on holidays or retre
- 8 Real Estate Negotiation Tips
When buying a real estate investment:1. Check if the seller is motivated to sell the propertyIn real
- Probate Real Estate - The Road Less Traveled To Real Estate Riches
Wonder why it's become so difficult to obtain foreclosure properties at deeply discounted prices? D
- Where to Buy a Vacation Rental Home
So you've made up your mind to get into the vacation rental business. Where should you buy a propert
- Hillsborough County Real Estate - Where the Younger Crowd Wants to Live
Hillsborough County, Florida includes the large incorporated metro areas of Tampa, Temple Terrace an
- Sarasota Real Estate Sales Downtrend: A Buyer's Opportunity
Experts give advice to prospective buyers: Don't be afraid to bargain for your dream home in Saraso
- 5 Myths of UK housing Market
1. A shortage of supply means prices will never fall. Often people will say because of high demand a
- Laguna Niguel Real Estate Buyer's Guide
Laguna Niguel is a large community in South Orange County, CA. From a Real Estate Prospective, Lagu
- First Time Home Buying
First time home can be a real challenge from learning all the real estate "Lingo" to trying to get t
- Why Not in the Philippines?
According to an Ibon research, an estimated 3,000 Filipinos leave the country everyday to find jobs