Laguna Niguel Real Estate Buyer's Guide
Laguna Niguel offers a variety of condos, town homes, and detached single family residences. Several of the communities in Laguna Niguel, such as Ocean Ranch, or Monarch Point, offer custom as well as semi-custom homes. Often, the custom home can be significant in both space and quality. One of the reasons that Laguna Niguel is so highly sought as a community in which to live, is because of the amenities that the town offers, along with the geographical proximity to fantastic, golf, world class beaches. Another thing that is sometimes forgotten, are the fantastic schools and low tax rate. The tax rate in Laguna Niguel, is among the lowest in south orange county, and this alone makes owning property here a very attractive proposition. Laguna Niguel's schools are part of the Capistrano Unified School District. Several of the area schools are award winning blue ribbon schools.
One question that buyers often ask is whether or not Laguna Niguel has Mello Roos. There is no Mello Roos in Laguna Niguel, but some of the surrounding areas do have Mello Roos. Many of the area residents enjoy the convenient access to the highways, including the 5 freeway, as well as the 73 toll road. It is a short, convenient drive to Irvine and Newport Beach. Whether it's business or pleasure, Laguna Niguel is a prime location. There are so many incentives for living here, it's no wonder that it's so popular.
Related Tags: buying real estate, laguna niguel real estate, laguna niguel ca real estate
For more information visit Laguna Niguel Real Estate Also, stay up to date on the latest news with the Laguna Niguel Real Estate Blog For tips on selling your home visit the guided home seller tour, Sell Your Home in Laguna NiguelYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Competing Bids
OK, here's the deal. You have found that perfect home. Its in the right area, has all the right bene
- Home Buying 101 - How Much Earnest Money Do I Need?
Every home buyer loves the process of visiting homes and finding that perfect place to call home. Si
- How to Avoid the Five Biggest Home Buying Mistakes?
While buying a home is without a doubt an exciting endeavor in some cases home buyers overlook thing
- How to Find the Right House with the Right Layout Design?
Buy a home with a layout design that suit your needs and be comfortable for you is important. Unfort
- Guidelines for First Time Home Buyers
Many first time homebuyer's feel as though they are limited in what they can buy because of budget r
- Find The Best Realtor In Chicago
Moving from one home to another can be a stressful time. One the one hand, you are leaving behind a
- Why Real Estate Options Are Less Risky, More Profitable, and Easier Use Than Most Property-Flipping Strategies Being Taught Today
The problem with 99 percent of all theproperty-f lipping strategies being taught today is that they
- Buying Property in Mexico
If you plan to buy property in Mexico it is very important you receive as much information as possib
- Struggling First Time Buyers In The UK - Look At Spanish Property!
With the average UK property price now reaching 100,000 pounds, rising mortgage rates and a tax mad
- First Time Buyers
Interest rates are among the lowest in decades and the availability of housing of all varieties is a
Most viewed articles in this category:
- You Can Afford Your Dream Vacation Home
Part of the American dream is to own a second home where your family can gather on holidays or retre
- 8 Real Estate Negotiation Tips
When buying a real estate investment:1. Check if the seller is motivated to sell the propertyIn real
- Probate Real Estate - The Road Less Traveled To Real Estate Riches
Wonder why it's become so difficult to obtain foreclosure properties at deeply discounted prices? D
- Where to Buy a Vacation Rental Home
So you've made up your mind to get into the vacation rental business. Where should you buy a propert
- Hillsborough County Real Estate - Where the Younger Crowd Wants to Live
Hillsborough County, Florida includes the large incorporated metro areas of Tampa, Temple Terrace an
- Sarasota Real Estate Sales Downtrend: A Buyer's Opportunity
Experts give advice to prospective buyers: Don't be afraid to bargain for your dream home in Saraso
- 5 Myths of UK housing Market
1. A shortage of supply means prices will never fall. Often people will say because of high demand a
- First Time Home Buying
First time home can be a real challenge from learning all the real estate "Lingo" to trying to get t
- Why Not in the Philippines?
According to an Ibon research, an estimated 3,000 Filipinos leave the country everyday to find jobs
- The 6 Basic Steps To Buying A House, Condo Or Townhouse In Florida - Part III
In the previous article in this series I covered the second step - Beginning the financial preparati