Sumtotal Appoints Murray Laidley Senior Vice President of Engineering
SumTotalÂ(r) Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMT), the largest provider of talent and learning solutions, appointed Murray Laidley senior vice president of engineering. Laidley joins SumTotal as the company expands its software's capabilities for managing employee performance , talent and compensation. Laidley and his team will design and develop the architecture, technology and infrastructure for new versions of SumTotal's talent management software.
Laidley brings over 25 years of technology experience to SumTotal, and has held senior-level IT positions for the past 15 years. During that time, Laidley engineered a number of products underpinned by the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. Among these was a web-based software platform that gave county and municipal governments a way to offer online services, such as permitting and licensing. Another example of his experience with SaaS is the work Laidley undertook to launch a web-based system for tying together content providers, wireless carriers, consumers and networks for processing billing and payments.
Before joining SumTotal, Laidley was vice president of research and development for data analysis products at Seattle-based Insightful, where he led software engineering, quality assurance, documentation, engineering services and architecture for an integrated family of enterprise software products for statistical analysis and reporting.
Prior to his role at Insightful, Murray was vice president of technology for Seattle-headquartered Qpass. At Qpass, to launch the company's product line, he created and implemented processes for software development, quality assurance and delivery.
Murray's previous experience includes positions at Texas Instruments, Halliburton Company and McGraw-Hill's School System Division.
"Murray brings tremendous experience, skills and leadership to SumTotal," said David Crussell, SumTotal's chief operating officer. "We believe this will be a very successful year for our engineering team."
Related Tags: lms, talent management solutions, performance management, learnig management system, compliance training
For more information about SumTotal's products and services, visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Road Construction Equipments From Unipave Engineering Products
To develop good roads we need many heavy machine tools like pavers and etc. one the company which
- Get Engraved Name Plates and Tags and Save
Engraved name plates and tags are useful in presenting important information through out the profes
- Money Saving Business Christmas Card Tips
Everyone looks forward to receiving holiday cards during the season.Â They are great for keeping i
- Win Win Relation Helps
Are you wondering how to take the decisions on your favour in a group, or individual? It is simple
- Six Quick Working Capital Wins
At the Working Capital Management Forum 2008 in London, SSON convened a roundtable debate on the im
- Cartonboard - Naturally Renewable
An unfortunate perception of the print and packaging world is that it "eats trees"! In fact, of the
- Ventilation by Positive Pressure Fans
Tenderall Fan Co. has developed Low Profile Positive Pressure Ventilators that have been designed t
- Kensington Roof Gardens
The Roof Gardens are an urban oasis in the heart of London with fantastic views. Owned by Virgin fo
- The Advantages of Using Integrated Telephone Systems
Most of us have a mobile phone, email and an office phone, which may or may not have a voicemail se
- Custom Fountains - Advertising and Personalisation for Business
It is important in business to diversify and make sure you get as much exposure as possible to help
Most viewed articles in this category:
- To Reach â€śextended Enterpriseâ€ť of Learners, Sumtotal Introduces New Software for Managing Talent
SumTotalÂ® Systems (NASDAQ: SUMT), the largest provider of talent and learning solutions, has releas
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics Recruits Sumtotal to Curb Drug Abuse
SumTotal® Systems (Nasdaq: SUMT), the largest provider of talent and learning solutions, announced t
- Sumtotal Named One of Silicon ValleyĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Fastest-growing Software & Information Technology Companies in DeloitteĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Technology Fast 50 Program
SumTotalĂ‚Â® Systems (Nasdaq: SUMT), the largest provider of talent and learning solutions, announce
- For Second Consecutive Year, Military Training Technology Magazine Awards Ribbon to Sumtotal Systems
Software Maker to Exhibit Award-Winning Technology at I/ITSEC Conference 2006 Military Training T
- Stewards of Children - Program Launched Online With Sumtotal
SumTotalĂ‚Â® Systems (Nasdaq: SUMT), the largest provider of talent and learning solutions, said Dar
- Sumtotal Introduces Tts to Accelerate Global Learning
SumTotalÂ® Systems (NASDAQ: SUMT) has released ToolBookÂ® Translation System (TTS) version 1.0 to en
- Imperiali Organization Invited to Participate in Building Major Infrastructure Projects
Orden Bonaria is an internationally recognized humanitarian organization that is officially recogniz
- Why Use a Law Firm ?
The answer is simple. All your transactions with a Panama Law Firm are covered by tight Attorney Cli
- The Future of Offshore Banking, Corporations and Foundations
First it needs to be stated that no one has a crystal ball which predicts the future. These thoughts
- Ncr Has Experienced a 22 Percent Savings on What it Cost to Run the Infrastructure
NCR says employees using the LMS for these self-service assessments are now meeting much more often