Internet Business Tip - The Quick Way to a Six Figure Income via Joint Ventures!
1. How many customers do you have?
2. Do you have over 10,000 newsletter subscribers?
3. Do you have a successful marketing plan in place?
4. Is your website ranked high in search engines?
5. Do you have a high Alexa ranking?
Based on these qualifications, rank yourself. Which type of partnership is best for you?
Now that you have ranked yourself, you know where you stand. What you need to do is search around the Internet for businesses who rank within one point of you in either direction. This means that you are looking for someone with the same Internet status as yourself. If you have ranked yourself at a 5 or below, your best option is a strategic alliance. In this alliance, you find mutual associates who are all helping each other, but, not cutting into each other's profits. This can only help you in the long run. If you have ranked yourself above a 5, a joint venture might be the best case scenario. The greatest advantage of being on the Internet is that you can have many businesses. So, if you already have clout, you can enter into many different joint ventures with people who are at your rank. This will indeed bring you to a six figure income in no time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: internet, business, income, to, tip, a, joint, six, way, figure, the, quick, via, ventures!
Carl Coddington has been an Internet business entrepreneur since 1994. He has been helping thousands of people and businesses succeed on the Internet through his highly successful newsletter at www.promoinnovations.com Be sure to get the free E-Book "101 Killer Tips To Make $1,000's of Dollars a Week" Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Is SEO Optimisation Important Today?
Those who have tried setting up their own websites know just how competitive the online market reall
- How to Shop Fearlessly, Look For Bargains, And Save Time and Money on the Web?
With the advent of online shopping, going to outlets and discount shopping centers may become an act
- Roll Up Stand Changing Vendor Booths
Most people have been to trade shows, home shows, state and county fairs and other places where ther
- Achieving Your Advertising Goals With a Roll Up Stand
Advertising is a common function of a business. However, it requires creativity and hard work to ens
- Trade Show Displays and Expos
Trade Shows and community business Expos provide a captive audience for your business, to get the wo
- How to Make Sure Your Newsletters Are Sent Out on Time
There are three key elements to making sure your newsletter is delivered on time: People, planning,
- Portable Displays - Trade Show Displays
Portable Displays are the best option for exhibitors when it comes to Trade Shows. Portable Displays
- Banner Displays - a Great Portable Display
Banner Displays are considered one of the most portable displays when used for trade shows. They com
- Small Business Reputation Management - Your Small Business Information Could be Wrong
Bad information could be out there circulating on the Internet this very minute about your business
- Eight Guidelines For Writing Newsletters That Engage Your Readers and Build Your Business
Want to write newsletters that engage your readers and help to build community? Whether you are a sm
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Adsense Is Making Me Rich
I want to talk to you about the power of Google AdSense and how you can use it to generate not hundr
- How to Increase Your Business Using the Esoteric Science of Radionics
As a small business owner, there are an amazing number of difficult skills I need to master so my bu
- 14 Top Lead Generation Tips
According to former Harvard Business School professor David Maister, typical marketing practices are
- More Marketing Dope
Direct marketing can make you very successful, but you’ve got to understand the basics. Here a
- The State Of Paid-To-Surf Programs Today
What a difference a year can make. 12 months ago, auto surf programs were at their peak. More an
- Should You Open Up An Ebay Store?
Ebay has provided some amazing opportunities for many people to earn online. This widely popular au
- Is Adsense A Good Idea?
For many webmasters, Google AdSense has become a great revenue generator. Since the program pays th
- The "Coat Of Arms" Revisited
Recently I listened to a interview with Mark Joyner and Gary Halbert about Gary's famous "Coat of Ar
- Brand Loyalty
It's a challenge getting consumers to remain loyal to a particular brand. Unlike the good old days w
- The Hottest Affiliate Ebooks Out in the Market Today!
Affiliate Project X is a great affiliate marketing ebook. Totaling only 50 pages you could have your