What to Do Before You Have Breast Cancer Symptoms
Breast cancer is a major health concern and you need to know if you have breast cancer symptoms or signs. Women including men have breast cancer as I wrote in my last newsletter. According to the recent survey worldwide, breast cancer is the second most common type of cancer after lung cancer and the fifth most common cause of cancer death in the world.
Breast cancer is by far the most common cancer among women. The number of cases worldwide has significantly increased since the 1970s, a phenomenon partly blamed on the way that we eat and the pollution that exists in the water, air, and food. The other big factor in cancer is the thoughts that we have. Toxins and chemical pollution cause acid and free radicals in our body and so do negative thoughts. It is these acids and free radicals that change your body's pH and that depletes the oxygen in your cells allowing cancer to form freely and to multiple. To protect yourself against cancer, you need to know the signs of breast cancer so you can take action against it right away and to learn good nutritional habits.
Due to the high incidence of breast cancer among older women, screening is now recommended in many countries. Recommended screening methods include breast self-examination and mammogram. This test has been estimated to reduce breast cancer-related mortality by 20-30%. Routine and annual mammography of women older than age 40 or 50 is recommended.
Mammograms do not detect all possible cancer tissue. They can detect micro calcification of calcium, which might indicate the presents of cancer. Calcium can deposit in tissue and this is caused by an acid body. To stay in solution, calcium must have enough sodium in the surrounding liquid. In an alkaline body, there is plenty of sodium to keep calcium in solution, but in an acid body, calcium will precipate out and form crystals.
Early signs and symptoms of breast cancer are usually not painful. This may be the reason why most women don't know they have breast cancer until after several breast cancer signs and symptoms start to appear. You should see your health care provider, if you notice the following:
· Lump in the armpit or above the collarbone that does not go away in two weeks or so. Although most breast lumps are not cancerous, it always best to check them out
· Breast discharge is a common problem and is rarely a symptom of cancer, but if it is from only one breast or if it is bloody, then check with your doctor
· Nipple inversion is a common in normal nipples, but nipple inversion that has developed recently can be of concern
· Changes in the breast skin including redness, changes in texture, and puckering. These changes are usually caused by skin diseases but occasionally can be associated with breast cancer.
Breast cancer is a condition where you lack oxygen in your cells and when you have an acid body. To prevent cancer from forming, you need to learn how to make your body more alkaline. In my new nutrition course, I concentrate on how you can make your body more alkaline. An alkaline body not only stops cancer but also stops and prevents most diseases from forming in your body.
Don't wait until you have symptoms of breast cancer or any other disease before you start improving your health habits. Start now learning what good nutrition is and how you can be free from illness.
Related Tags: breast cancer, breast cancer symptoms, symptoms of breast cancer, breast cancer signs
Rudy Silva is a natural nutritionist that has a nutrition course that will help you prevent, stop, or eliminate illness. To find out more about how you can do this, go to: Using Nutrition to Stop IllnessYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Prrevent Alzheimer's Disease With Natural Lifestyle
No other disease stirs more fear than Alzheimer's disease. This mind robbing affliction is presently
- Stop Heartburn -heartburn Home Remedies
Heartburn consists in a burning sensation that starts in the lower part of the chest and can extend
- Biomagnetic Therapy - The History Of Healing With Magnets
At first glance, it may seem that using magnets for healing is a recent phenomenon, but using magnet
- Salvia Divinorum Ingestion And Possible Side Effects
Salvia divinorum is a psychoactive mint which is used in traditional spiritual practices. This drug
- Upper Back Pain - Natural And Alternative Treatments For Backache Relief
Upper back pain is not normally the result of a spinal disorder, but it is more likely to be caused
- Aromatherapy Massage Activates Your Emotional Memory
Aromatherapy is body and skin care treatments use essential oils to make you feel calm, relaxed, or
- Muscle Joint Pain Treatment And Herbal Remedies That Work Effectively
Muscle and joint pain is not at all a rare medical condition. It can be the result of certain diseas
- Lower Back Pain - 7 Useful Herbs And Herbal Remedies For Treating Lower Backache
Lower back pain is a common medical condition that affects almost everybody at some point or another
- Hip Joint Pain Causes And Effective Natural Ways To Get Relief
The pain in hip joint is also very painful. There are many causes of hip joint pain. Some of the mos
- Complementary Alternative Medicine For Cfs- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Have you or someone you are acquainted with been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? This condi
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection - Candida Albicans Symptom Help
For many people the cycle of yeast infection is complicated often by the use of antibiotics leads t
- Why Use Beeswax Candles? Beeswax Candles vs Paraffin
When you compare beeswax candles vs paraffin, pure beeswax candles are:More economicalBetter for you
- The Eyes Are the Soul of the Body - Iridology is Not a New Science
Iridology is by no means a new science. It is often said that "The eyes are the key to a person's s
- Aromatherapy: Your Guide to Essential Oils for Healing (A-B) from Aches to Burns
ACHES & PAINS - Chamomile, Juniper, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Birch, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium
- The Healing Benefits of Vegetable Oils and How you Can Use Them in Home Remedies
The healthiest oils are made of olives, flax seeds, walnuts and cedar nuts. Peanut oil and corn oil
- Boost your Immune System
The main function of the immune system is to protect the body against various infections. It is the
- Whipworm Infestation A Possible Crohns Disease Treatment?
There are many alternative treatments for Crohn's disease; aloe vera isn't the only remedy out there
- Natural Herbs - Power of Herbal Medicine
Natural herbs can be used to cure many health problems. Here are a few ways in which you too can imp
- Miracle Healer, John of God of Brazil
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE from around the world diagnosed as terminal or incurable by modern medicine trav
- What is Nutritional Healing
Nutritional Healing is an established scientific approach aimed at balancing the needs of the human