How To Purchase Diamond As A Gift?
Diamonds are discovered to be the most hardest substance in nature. It is only a diamond that can cut another diamond. But choosing a good piece for the diamond of your life is not easy. There are certain aspects that you should keep in mind before purchasing and gifting a diamond. A diamond is generally measured through the 3-C formula. These three Cs are Clarity and Color, Cut and Carat. The price of a diamond varies depending on the above mentioned factors.
Let us discuss these 3Cs in detail to give you the complete information:
1. Clarity and Color: The most expensive diamonds are colorless stones. But there still exist some amounts of color in almost all the diamonds, which is not visible through the naked eye. There are six groups in total under which they are graded. They are the D group that carries the most best type of diamonds and are rarely available. In the E category of diamonds only a small trace of color can be seen. The other categories are F, G-H, which possess a less of color, I-J, K-J is the least expensive of all the diamonds as they have a hazy look on it.
2. Cut: In a diamond, a cut is a very important thing as it is responsible for its brilliance. Diamonds are available in raw form, they are cut accurately and then polished to bring them in a state of brilliance. Cutting of diamonds is a science. Only people equipped with this technology can do it. The value of a diamond is brought out in its cuts. Proper cut manifolds the value of a diamond whereas a very brilliant diamond can also be doomed with a bad cut.
Cutting can be performed with deep, shallow or with perfect length. These different types of cuts have significance attached to it. In a deep cut the light escapes from all the sides. Because of this the diamond looks dull and darker. And if the cut is too shallow the light is reflected generally in the lower parts of the diamond, making it to loose its luster.
3. Carat: While buying a diamond this is the most important thing that you should keep in mind. A carat in simple terms is the mass of a diamond. One carat can be comparable to 200 milligrams. The biggest diamond carries a carat size of 5 and the smallest of of 0.25.
Thus gifting a diamond jewelery is beyond the comparison of any other gift. You can gift diamonds in the form of various jeweleries like neck pieces, rings, bangles, bracelets, ear rings. Diamonds can be clubbed together or can be gifted as a solitaire, depending on your budget.
Related Tags: gift, special gift, diamond as a gift
To get more info on headache, migraine headache and treatment of headache visit http://www.headacheupdates.com/migraine/Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Propose Your Lady With Wonderful Diamond Engagement Ring
There are many occasions in our life which is very important for us and such moment is proposing. Pr
- Closer Look At Rose Gold Engagement Rings
The Rose Gold jewelry has been in style for many years and firstly well known in Russia. The jewelry
- Impregnated Diamond Core Bit
Scientists and engineers explore for mineral deposits (such as metals, gold, gemstone, diamond etc.)
- Exclusive Art Deco Style Wedding Ring
Most couple definitely need to have all particular issues prepared for his or her marriage ceremony
- Know How To Match Your Pearl Jewelry To Clothing And Skin Tone!
Knowing how to appropriately match pearl jewelry to your wardrobe and skin tone may not be easy beca
- Precious Laboratory Grown Diamonds Against High-priced Natural Diamonds
Synthetic or man made diamond stones are the diamonds made by human. They're made by practiced scien
- Four Leaf Clover
Four leaf clovers is a unique combination of the very common three leaved clover that is the usual n
- Buy Silver Tiffany Bangles Online
Founded in 1837, Tiffany & co. has been renowned for its luxury goods, especially silver jewelry. Ti
- Presentation - Julie Miville-dechene, Founder Of Bijoulie
Creative, original, adventurous, generous with a passion for life! That is the perfect way to introd
- Discount Skagen Watches - Where To Get Great Prices
Are you looking for discount Skagen watches?It can be time consuming if you don't know where to look
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Moissanite Man Made Diamonds Deliver a Lifetime of Brilliance
Moissanite, born from a star that fell onto the earth and scattered beautiful sparkling rocks for mi
- One Little Cabochon
So, you think you'd like to make your own cabochons? Well, I'm going to tell you what's involved in
- Princess Diana's Engagement Ring: Her Jewelery Was Beautiful But Her Life Was Tragic in Many Ways
Who isn't fascinated by the gracious and beautiful Princess Di? Everything about her held an air of
- Upgrading Your Diamond
As the De Beers advertising campaign states, "A Diamond is forever", that does not necessarily mean
- Earrings: Balancing Style With Beauty
Geometric shapes are probably the current choice of working person that is getting an outlet in the
- About Gold and Silver Jewelry
Fashion is said to be a whimsical thing. This statement can be fully applied to jewelry. Its appeara
- Jewelry That Lets Your Personality Shine Through
Everyone knows that hippie chic is a style that is here to stay. From high fashion runways to the gi
- Turquoise Jewelry Myth, Magic and Maintenance
Turquoise is a sacred stone "that has been used for centuries to adorn ritual objects and is still c
- How To Find A Cheap Diamond Ring
A diamond is not cheap. That is the first thing that you should stick in your head before you sta
- The Wrist Watch, Another Military Innovation That Entered Mainstream Society
As technology grows so does the methods of timekeeping. Most people own cell phones which are not on