Renting Display Stands vs. Buying Display Stands
Whether you exhibit once a year or every week, you may be using display stands. You may also find yourself wondering whether it is wiser to rent your display stands or buy them. The answer may be simple for you, but before you come to your conclusion, read about some of the factors to consider in each scenario so that you can make an informed decision.
There are several different situations in which renting display stands just makes more sense than purchasing them. Below are some scenarios where renting display stands may be the right option.
- For example, if you are attending an exhibition internationally, it may be more cost-effective to rent display stands locally than it would be to ship them overseas. In this situation, care must be taken to rent from a reputable source.
- Another situation in which renting display stands is the better choice is when you're trying exhibition as a new marketing technique or are just getting started. In this case, you may not be ready to invest in your own display stands. If this is the situation you find yourself in, you may decide to rent display stands until you're sure the commitment will be worth it.
- You may already own a display stand or even multiple stands. However, a particular event may come up where you have the opportunity to exhibit in two places at once and you may not have enough display stands. In this case, renting one or more display stands can allow you to maximize your exhibitions in a cost-effective manner.
Other circumstances definitely warrant investing in your own display stands. Even if you begin by renting display stands, you may soon realize that the frequency with which you find yourself renting them makes purchasing your own permanent ones the wiser choice.
- If your business model includes selling mostly at trade-show or exhibition style outlets such as flea markets, swap meets or other such venues, you are probably using display stands very often. In this scenario, it is wise to invest in your own display stands, as the cost will be made up in what you would have otherwise spent in rentals.
- If most of the exhibitions you participate are local and you are able to transport them, or if the cost of shipping them to the exhibitions you exhibit at is reasonable, then buying may be a good option for you.
- If trade show marketing is a large part of your overall marketing plan, then hopefully you will find yourself participating in several trade shows over the course of a year. If trade show marketing is integral to your business, then chances are that you will be participating in trade shows for several years and can definitely benefit from investing in display stands.
Basically, to rent or buy display stands is a matter of circumstance. It all depends on circumstances such as how often you would be using them, how near or far they would be transported, etc. These circumstances would determine whether the investment and commitment of purchasing your own display stands is warranted, or whether renting the display stands is smarter for your purposes. No matter which route you end up deciding is right for you and your business, make sure you do your research. Whether you rent or buy display stands you will want to be sure to deal with a reputable dealer. You should also be a smart consumer and shop around to ensure you get the best value and most reasonable pricing available.
Related Tags: display stands, trade show display rentals
Ballance display offers display stands as well as trade show display rentals for all of your trade show needs.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Using Weights With Yoga - 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Doing It
By putting these two together that you are fulfilling the wants and desires of your respective syste
- 3 Elements Of Your Classified Ad That Are Key For Your Success
Classified advertising is still an effective way to promote your products and services. When doing c
- 2 Ways To Make Your Next Classified Ad Work
If you want to have success with classified advertising, then you will want to generate a lead. With
- What Not To Do When Running Classified Ads
Classified ads are a great way to build your business brand and to get qualified prospects to your b
- 6 Tips For Writing Winning Classified Ads
Are you currently running classified ads with little to no response? If so then you may benefit from
- Best Ways To Market Your Product
Marketing the products properly to improve the sales rates is very important in any kind of business
- Find The Best Digital Printing Services Company
Aside from price considerations, other aspects you need to look into include the company's turnaroun
- Choosing Eco-friendly Designs For A Kitchen Cabinet - What Are The Advantages?
You may like the idea of having a bamboo kitchen cabinet if you have an environmentally friendly att
- Choosing A Kitchen Cabinet - What You Need To Pay Attention Before Buying
You can turn you kitchen, which is the most often used place in your home, more appealing by install
- Supply Promotional Bags To Extend Your Client Base
Although plastic shopping bags and tote bags are the most liked variety, it is worth noting that the
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Color Psychology - Logo Design
When we see colors, we connect with them instantly on a subliminal level. No one can be sure if our
- Phonewords - 13, 1300 And 1800 Numbers As Marketing Tools
In the Concise Oxford Dictionary, image is described as "the character or reputation of a person or
- How My Father Treated His High Blood Pressure Naturally?
My Father treated his high blood pressure problem in a natural way recently, without any doctor's tr
- The Secret to Effective Business Card Marketing
Marketing a business may come in different forms. You may opt for print advertising or cash in on th
- Putting Junkmail to Good Use in Your Company
The junkmail that you receive is just tipping over with treasure for you to use in your company. It
- Create A Natural Looking Stone Wall With Joint Compound And A Stencil
Interior stone walls are expensive, tedious to install, and needless to say; a back breaking experie
- Eyes Wide on the Internet
How could I get tired of advertising seminars or conferences? Not only can I count on scoring
- Sports Betting Online
Online betting is just another rapidly growing diversion in the visual community. You will bet on th
- Custom Banners Have the Power to Convince Target Audience
Are you eager to inform the masses about your new launch? It is quite obvious that you would really
- Quartz Infrared Heaters: What's Not To Like?
In case you haven't heard, quartz infrared heaters are the "hot" item this heating season. Although