Learn How to Get the Jennifer Aniston Look Using a Sedu Flat Iron
Sedu tourmaline and ceramic flat irons are top rated by consumers and stylists alike. You don't have to use a Sedu flat iron to get the Jennifer Aniston look, but whatever flat iron you use, it should be of good quality and one you feel confident in using. Other good tourmaline flat irons include the T3 Tourmaline flat iron and the Solia Tourmaline flat iron. The best tourmaline flat irons should be ergonomically designed for ease of use, have fast heat up times, offer a variety of heat settings so you stay in control, and a swivel cord with safety cut-off.
The following steps will show you how to use a flat iron to get that Jennifer Aniston look.
1. Always read the manufacturer's instructions before you use the flat iron.
2. Practice using the flat iron when it is still cold; get a feel for how it handles.
3. Use a good conditioner when you clean your hair. Heat drying hair - whether by blow-drying or straightening - dries out and damages hair. Using a good conditioner helps protect your hair.
4. Dry your hair well using a towel and putting it flat and in a keep. Doing this will help to keep it soft and manageable.
5. Blow-dry your hair making sure it is thoroughly dry.
6. Use an anti-frizz spray, lotion, or smoothing serum - usually a silicon based product. If it is a gel, place a drop or two into the palm of your hand and spread evenly throughout your hair.
7. Set the flat iron to the correct temperature. Read the manufacturer's recommendations for temperature setting for different hair types; you may have to experiment with different settings.
8. Start by lifting the hair up about half way up round your head and pinning up the top layers out of the way, to expose the hair underneath.
9. Draw a thin strip of your hair through the plates. Use sectioning clips, if you have them. Divide your hair into sections no wider than the heating plates of the iron, and straighten slices no thicker than half the width of your heating plates. By working with small sections and slices, you can apply the heat evenly, and will get the desired straightness fast.
10. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
11. Straightening the back hairs can be difficult. You can position two mirrors on the diagonal so you can see the back of your head. Then, take the clipped sections of hair out one by one and straighten them, starting at the bottom of your head (the nape/neck area) and working your way to the crown of your head, just like a stylist would do.
How to avoid damaging your hair when using a flat iron.
1. Using a good conditioner is vital. Heat applied to hair damages it; a conditioner will help protect it.
2. Always - and I mean always - use a protective serum when using your flat iron. Don't use too much. When used correctly it will give your hair a shiny lustre and makes the flat iron glide through your hair.
3. Always keep the flat iron moving. Never keep the flat iron stationary on a section of hair or you will burn it.
4. Don't use your flat iron every day. Applied heat damages hair. If you use your flat iron correctly, the style should hold for days.
After a few times, straightening your hair will be easy. By using your Sedu flat iron correctly, you'll be able to get the Jennifer Aniston look without having to pay salon prices.
Related Tags: fashion, beauty, hair, hair care, style, flat iron, hair straigthener
Visit best-flat-iron.com to find what is the best flat iron for you whether it be a Sedu flat iron, T3 Tourmaline flat iron or other.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Genuine Leather Handbags - Your Top Selection For a Xmas Gift
Don't be too enthusiastic about cheap leather bags. There's a reason why authentic leather is so exp
- The Best Anti-wrinkle Treatment This Christmas
As the year comes to an end and the stresses of 2010 are starting to take a visible toll on your loo
- Botoxed and Proud: Why More People Are Coming Out of the Cosmetic Procedure Closet
There was a time when those of us who accepted a little 'extra help' in the beauty department did so
- Ladies Who Laser: Trim up for the Office Party With Laser Hair Removal on Your Lunch Break
Waxing, plucking, trimming, shaving - we all have our pet solution to the perennial problem of unwan
- Be a Princess-For-A-Night in a Corset Prom Dress
Prom nights which are usually set during February or March are the most awaited school event of most
- Funky Fall Maternity Dresses
Today's maternity fashion is now better than ever. No need to be frumpy or live in sweatpants or tha
- Jewellery For Sale Deals
Jewellery for sale is a phrase that is like honey to our ears. The thought of begin able to buy fine
- How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadow For Beginners
We have all used pressed eye shadows before. They are simple and every brand has their colors. Some
- The Eternal Question: Platinum or White Gold?
Every man has to contemplate this question before taking the plunge into engagement. Some guys simpl
- A Few Facts About Jewellery
Brilliant, romantic, absolutely priceless in terms of sentimental and historical value, jewellery ha
Most viewed articles in this category:
- How to spot a fake Coach Handbag
Spotting a fake Coach Handbag could be difficult but I hope this guide will give you enough backg
- The Chocolate Princess
The older I get the more determined I am to not have to settle. When I was young I always could pick
- Unique And Unusual Contacts
Contact lenses have grown to become as much a fashion statement as they are a corrective device aft
- Bone Spurs and Coral Calcium
Be Wary of Treating Bone Spurs with Coral CalciumThere are many websites that claim coral calcium
- Symptoms of Early Menopause
Forewarned is forearmed. This is one of life's adages that women should live by especially when
- How To Talk To Men
Have you ever gone out for dinner or coffee with a man you were really interested in, only to find t
- Bridesmaid Dresses Can Be Beautiful And Still Not Outshine The Bride!
In the past bridesmaids were never included in the selection of their dresses, this was always done
- Why Men Leave - (Common Reasons Why Men Leave Relationships )
There are many different reasons why men leave relationships or refuse to settle down with the woman
- Moissanite Ring, With A Large Crystal On A Tight Budget
First discovered inside a meteor at the end of the nineteenth century, Moissanite crystals were thou
- Menopause Natural Solutions
As women age, they go have to go through menopause. The most common discomfort during this stage is