Team Work- How To Co-ordinate?
1. No body will allow you to work in the team.
2. One person wants to take credit for the whole work.
3. I would have completed the job on my own faster than the team.
4 Why do not they tell you and discuss with you about the members of the team beforehand?
5. I will never again work in a team.
And many other such statements will be heard. Why?
Can we escape from teamwork? That looks difficult because no body specializes in all the disciplines. If you have to develop a product, you must have a team of designers, production men and marketing staff along with the finance person. That brings us to the matter of co-ordination. The leader of the team is supposed to co-ordinate the work done by others. So the responsibility of failure if any must first lie with the team leader.
What should a team leader do? The team leader should first draw the goals, time parameters and work that needs to done to achieve the targets. Ideally The leader should then discuss these with all the members and get their suggestions and approval. What if friction develops at this stage itself? The team leader has to improve the process by discussing the pros and cons very thoroughly and make everyone feel as if it was their decision.
The leader must have few qualities for better co ordination of the team. Give respect to all the members. Give all the members a patient hearing. Listen to their problems and address them as soon as possible. Anticipate friction and arrange to avoid that happening. If this is done, the team will give co-coordinated results.
Related Tags: team-work
Are you a myspace user? Please click for-Myspace Comments For Myspace Graphics click- Myspace Graphics If you are interested in quizzes you may want to try some Quizzes on funquizcards.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Communicating With Othres
Communicating With Others We constantly interact with, and relate to others and the world around u
- Acciaio: Materiale Eterno Dai Mille Utilizzi
Dalla rivoluzione industriale ad oggi le tecniche di produzione e lavorazione acciaio inox si sono
- Team Building: an Art of Human Nature
Working together as a team is a human art loved and appreciated by all. A successful company will h
- Have a San Diego Christmas Party
From The Marina Village to The Holiday Inn in downtown San Diego there are thousands of Christmas o
- Kids Personalized Music is the Perfect Gift
Kids Juke Box may make the perfect gift for your child especially if you are highly interested to d
- Explore Your Child's Creativity by Using Children's Personalized Music
Few people know that children are likely to respond to sounds and music at a young age. Actually, a
- Provide Your Child With an Extra Creative Opportunity: the Personalized CD
Kurt Penberg and his Kids Juke Box are the genuine pioneers when it comes to the personalized child
- Convey Genuine Affection and Love With the Personalized Gifts for Children
The personalized gifts are the perfect way to express your affection and love. For instance, you ca
- Why Practice Corporate Team Building?
If there is one constant in business it is that everything changes. Your business success is based
- Five Tips for Team Building in Washington DC
If you work in Washington DC or if you are leading a corporate team building retreat and you want t
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Virtual Team: The Changing Face of Business
Virtual teams are the way of the 21st century, according to David Crisp. Crisp is a professional spe
- The human stock factor
There is nothing more troubling to today's employers than the fact that young workers (mostly ages 2
- Leading Multicultural Teams
While managing a multicultural workforce while working overseas, I have seen the advantages multicul
- Curbing Low Morale
Q: I am the office manager of a small insurance firm. I have been here nine months and have noticed
- The Seven Characteristics of a High-Performing Team
If you lead a team, you know that the journey to high-performance is ongoing. It's the rare team tha
- Planning a Team Building Event - Help Is As Close As Saying I Love Team Building
Managers and workplace experts alike agree that in concept, corporate team building activities are a
- Cash In On Your Human Capital: Using Personality Type to Optimize Your Team
Can you improve productivity, facilitate effective communication, and create a team that works like
- Recognize Your Employees and Award Plaques
When your employees work hard, they deserve to be recognized by awards or plaques. As an owner of a
- Mentoring Success Secrets
Mentoring Success Secrets? … key questions to ask.Mentoring has proven itself to be an effective too
- Team Leadership: Does Your Leadership Team Really Talk? Part 2
It's the ability to engage in quality conversations that sets high-performing teams apart. And there