Teleseminar Magic: 5 Powerful Ways to Hold Your Audience Spellbound
So exactly how do you weave this magic into your teleseminars? It's simple really. Just remember to include these five magical elements in each and every teleseminar you host:
1) Make sure you do everything in your power to have good attendance on your calls. There is nothing that will cast the evil eye on your calls like poor attendance. Callers will know from the outset that there are few other people calling in and the energy of the call will be low at best. Getting good attendance on your calls, even if you jam the lines and not everyone can get in, is the best way to get great energy going from the outset. Loads of people demanding to get on the line will increase your social proof and put your calls in high demand.
2) Greet people as they come on the line. Welcome them to the call. Invite them to state their first names, where they are calling from and to share their website if they have one. People love to be recognized. One of the main reasons for having teleseminars is to build a trusting relationship with your callers, so take the opportunity at the beginning of each call to personally interact with your callers.
3) Handle any problems with your teleconference bridge line immediately. If the call is large, be sure you have a line that gives you the ability to mute out your audience. Sure, you give up interactivity, but if there is annoying talking in the background, dishes clanking and the like and you ignore it, your audience will rapidly become annoyed and many may leave the call entirely. Respect your audience by providing them with a comfortable listening atmosphere.
4) Send out a reminder before your calls. An email a few hours prior to your call start will be appreciated and increase your attendance as well. Be sure to include the bridge number again, even if you have already sent it out, as many people will likely have misplaced it.
5) Give great information and end with a call to action. People sign up for your teleseminars for a reason. Make sure you deliver what you promise. If you are promoting a product or service at the end of the call, be sure to tell you audience exactly what to do after the call is over in order for them to take advantage of your offer. If you are directing them to a website, be sure to say and then spell out the name of the URL. Follow up your calls with an email message directing those who could not attend to a replay of the call.
Great teleseminars are not black magic and it doesn't take a wizard to have your customers clamoring for a repeat performance. By including the five ways outlined above, you can be sure to cast a powerful spell with your teleseminars every single time.
Related Tags: marketing, selling, telesales, teleseminars, teleconference calls, instruction, teleclasses
Ellen Britt, PA, Ed.D., is the creator of TeleSeminar JumpStart, a complete five hour downloadable course that will help you get started, quickly and easily, in hosting your own profitable and powerful teleseminars. Just go to: http://www.TeleSeminarJumpStart.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing an Article
Here are 10 mistakes that writers tend to make when writing articles for newsletters or magazines. K
- Invigorate Your Healthcare Writing With Words That Are Short, Sweet, And Full of Energy
There are certain kinds of phrasing and word choice, especially in official statements, that can soa
- The Case For Customizing Content
You have to consider every angle when you are writing. There are lots of rules to follow and tips to
- Writing Strategies For Creating Viral Content
For anybody involved in content marketing the need to develop writing strategies that will produce t
- Three Key Ways a Writing Coach Can Improve Your College Admission Essay
In an article entitled "Writing The Essay: Sound Advice from an Expert", Parke Muth, Senior Assistan
- Acquiring A Fantastic Proxy - Proxy List
A proxy or proxy server is applied for both effortless obtain to your certain useful resource like a
- Turnkey Sites & Website Templates - A Comparison
I'm constantly finding emails soon after a person buys a offer of Site Desing templates. Some men an
- Standard Manual For Laptop Or Computer Elements & Software
For many people today, computer system sections plus the innards of the computer system are anything
- Different Kinds Of Cameras Can Be Used For Webcams
There are many physical components that make the technology of the PC camera webcam work. The import
- What Can Pc Camera Webcam Bring To Us And How It Works?
The PC camera webcam can be used in a wide range of aspects. Such as personal "Big Brother" style di
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Don't Put Off Writing that Book!
If writing that book you've always had in mind tops your list of resolutions or regrets, hiring a wr
- How To Write A Better Press Release
A press release is the most effective way to generate free publicity for your business or organizati
- Writing on the Hoof
Finding inspiration when you are writing is often a haphazard affair. When you are physically ready
- Focus On Nigeria
Focus on Nigeria Nigеria is a natural gas and oil rich country that is bordеrеd b
- How to Write Great Dialogue in Your Book
Dialogue isn't so much read as it is heard by the reader. The eyes see the words on the page, the b
- Women SUV Driver from www.thefrap.com
Why do so many women drive around in the oversized SUV's, the Tahoe, Excursion, Escalade
- How To Write Good Articles
As a writer you may be ready to cash in on the need for web content. There is a lot of money that c
- NEWS FLASH: Technical Communicator Saves World
I had a boss several years ago who was amused by my earnest and relentless preaching about the impor
- Writers Resources
Writers use certain inherent talents to come up with their pieces of writing. However, they do need
- Popular Articles
Articles are those that are available in plenty these days in the internet. The articles are written