How To Get A Lawsuit Loan - No-Risk Legal Finance
99% of plaintiffs involved in lawsuits do not realize they can get cash advance before their case settles. It is called Lawsuit funding or often referred as Lawsuit loan, Legal finance, Legal funding, Lawsuit cash advance or Lawsuit pre-settlement funding. But these are not loans because the money does not have to be paid back unless the case is won or settled.
Lawsuit funding or legal finance is a non- recourse lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance. It carries no risk because plaintiffs owe nothing if they lose the case. Lawsuit pre-settlement funding programs provide them with immediate cash to give them and their attorney time to negotiate a larger cash settlement!
Lawsuit loan or Legal finance can provide a very timely financial solution to help plaintiffs who are having financial difficulties. Usually the plaintiff's financial hardship is the result of being injured and not being able to work.
Mostly plaintiffs have missed work or lost their job and can no longer meet their mortgage/ rent or car payments. Many of them may be one or two payments away from foreclosures. They may be in need of medical treatments. They need to pay children education expenses.
But now these new Lawsuit funding or Legal Financing programs are great help to plaintiffs. In the past, these claimants have needed to accept lesser settlement amounts due to pressing financial difficulties. Now, clients can sustain their personal lives and give the attorney the necessary time to achieve the full value of the case. The process to receive Lawsuit loan or Legal funding is risk free & simple. There is no application or upfront fees. Approval is fast. Plaintiff may have a bad or no credit. There are no monthly payments. They pay back only when they win or settle the case. They owe nothing if they lose the case. They can use the cash advance in any way they like.
Legal Finance Program: How does it work? This total process is confidential, prompt and discreet:
1. The first step is to complete an Application Form. Making an application is free and there is no obligation
2. Plaintiff authorizes attorney to release case information to underwriters
3. Quick and thorough underwriting process to qualify client.
4. If approved plaintiff completes funding agreement
5. Bank check delivered to plaintiff
6. Plaintiff payback upon successful settlement/verdict of case
7. If plaintiff loses case, plaintiff owes nothing to funding company
Legal Finance or Legal Funding is available for many types of cases. Some of them are:
A. Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Pedestrian injury any Type
B. Pharmaceutical Litigation like Zyprexa, Vioxx, Fen-Phen, OxyContin etc.
C. Asbestos / Mesothelioma lawsuit
D. Tobacco/Smoking cases
E. Slip & Fall Cases, Burn Injuries
F. Nursing Home Abuses
G. Breach of Contract
H. Class Action/Product Liability
I. Employment Discrimination
J. Judgments, Verdicts, Appeals
K. Malpractice: Medical-Legal, Accounting, Construction etc.
L. Harassment: Sexual/Rape, Any Type
M. Workers Comp. cases (not in all states)
N. Wrongful Termination
O. Wrongful Death
P. Patent or Copyright infringement & other Intellectual Property
Q. Real Estate Disputes And Many More...
A lot of people & businesses are being forced to settle early for way less than they deserve because they simply can't afford to wait any longer. But now as Lawsuit loans & Lawsuit funding is easily available, there is no reason for them to settle for less than their case is worth.
Related Tags: finance, loan, legal, cash advance, injury, case, lawsuit, funding, litigation, pre-settlement, pending
About the Author: Paul Sherman is a Legal Funding Consultant. He offers free, professional, and independent advice to plaintiffs (incl. business owners) involved in lawsuits & Attorneys. To apply for Lawsuit loan, Commercial Lawsuit funding, Law Firm loan, Attorney funding & Structured settlement funding please visit: http://www.easylawsuitfunding.com Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Work Cover Lawyers Help Workers Favored In New Contingency Agreement
Were you ever given a small amount of compensation after having been injured on your job? Have exper
- Florida Last Will And Testament Information
A person who is at least 18 years of age can complete a Florida Last Will and Testament and is refer
- Florida Durable Power Of Attorney Information
A Florida durable power of attorney is a legal document that designates a person to act on behalf of
- California Power Of Attorney Information
In California any adult person who has the ability to enter into an agreement can complete and sign
- Criminal Lawyer
Sexual assaults are increasing with alarming frequency and everyday there are news reports about var
- Fort Lauderdale Foreclosure Lawyer Explains, Foreclosure Is Not Your Only Option, You Have A Choice
Foreclosure has been one of the foremost topics within the real estate world in recent years, as eac
- Should You Make A Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury claims now gain wider exposure than ever before, yet many people are still unaware o
- Mesa Bankruptcy- Regain Financial Stability
Are you drowning in overwhelming debt? Is it causing you mental, emotional and physical distress? Ta
- How Bankruptcy Can Help You Financially Start Over With A Clean Slate
Fed up with debt? Desperately want to be free from the unbearable problem? If yes, then you should n
- Major Yasmin Birth Control Side Effects
Yasmin is a popular form of hormonal birth control that has been heavily marketed, especially to you
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Be Aware of Single Owner LLC Tax Problems
One of the more popular business entity choices these days is the limited liability company. If
- 14 Tips on How Parents Who Have a Child with a Disability Can Organize Their Estate
Copyright © 2007 L. Mark Russell As a general rule, parents should keep their original document
- IF OUR PETS WERE REALY OUR "MINOR CHILDREN" MOST OF US "PARENTS" WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR CHILD NEGLECT
As a pet owner, do you need to have a pet trust or will in your estate plan? Well, maybe so, given
- The Last Will And Testament - A Model NOT To Live By
The death of Anna Nicole Smith has at least one valuable outcome, even if it is simply serving as a
- The British Constitutional Reform Act
The Constitutional Reform Act of 2005 changed the British hitherto unwritten constitution by in
- Patented Drugs
While a drug or process is under patent, other companies are wary of working anything even remote
- Divorce and Debt
As common sense and statistics tell us, the leading cause of marital discord is money. Therefore
- The Misunderstood World of Corporate Minutes
The corporation is the most used form of business entity in the United States. While many people
- Attorney for Legal Services
All of us hire lawyers at one point or the other. People get sued, arrested, charged for a crime,
- Should Parents EVER Leave an Inheritance Outright to a Child who has a Disability?
Copyright © 2007 L. Mark Russell There are few absolutes in estate planning, but this is one. I