Private Jet Charter - More Affordable Than You May Think
Because of the inconvenience of traveling by commercial airline due to terrorism-related security restrictions, many people are considering travel by private jet charter. This mode of travel is of course quite expensive compared to travel by commercial airline. If you've got the money, though, it can be not be a sensible and even affordable option under the right circumstances:
(1)The fee is being paid by a company or a wealthy individual.
(2)A group travels together and would have to purchase separate tickets - private jet charter fees are normally paid in lump sum.
(3)You have an important and urgent business deal to close, or for some other reason you must get to your destination at a particular time with no margin for error (and you need to be well-rested when you arrive).
There are scores of private jet charter operators in the US, including Executive Jet Management, Business Jet Services, Delta AirElite, PrivatAir, Hop-a-Jet , Trans-Exec Air Service, and more. These operators offer comfortable, large-cabin aircraft. Pilot and co-pilot are provided, and flight attendants are available upon request.
The primary reasons people choose private jet charter include:
(1) Privacy - You get an entire jet all to yourself
(2) Economics - Most private charter jets are spacious enough to seat 18 passengers. If the itinerary involves multiple stops and the fee is shared among all passengers, the per-passenger fee might be less than what you'd pay on a commercial airline.
(3) Itinerary - You don't have to rely on an airline to tell you when to go, where to go, and how to get there. You don't even have to wait in line.
(4) Flexibility - Private jets can land at airports that commercial airlines aren't allowed to use - in fact about ten times as many. These small airports are not likely to be crowded, and may be much closer to your ultimate destination.
(5) Comfort - Imagine a Jacuzzi full of bikini-clad supermodels (or Boy Toys, if you are female) pouring champagne down your throat as you soar over the Andes...just kidding. But seriously, private jet charters often offer comfort that easily exceeds even 1st Class on commercial airlines.
Related Tags: private jet charter, jet charter, world travel
The Discount World Travel blog offers comprehensive information about discount travel to various international destinations. Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Top Things to do in Rabat, Malta
There are plenty of things to do in and around Rabat when you travel to Malta. 5 star luxury in your
- 4 Sightseeing Highlights of Malta
Malta is a country with many things to see and do, as you will realise when you go on your Malta 5 s
- Vacation Rentals - Something For Everyone!
There is no shortage of information on the vacation rental. I've written several articles on the top
- Vacation Rentals - a Few Facts
Most everyone has some knowledge of the vacation rental. What I'd like to do here, in the confines o
- Exotic Vacation Rentals
Travel is an adventure. In fact, that is why some us travel. Not for the relaxation, not for the cha
- Vacation Rental Vs. Hotel
And the winner is….Well, read this, then decide!First, the ubiquitous hotel. Swathed in branded name
- Tropical Vacation Homes - Investment or Destination?
Buying a vacation home for investment may be a great idea in these troubled economic times. Be certa
- How to Choose a West Rim or South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
If you want to take a Grand Canyon helicopter tour, you must choose between the West Rim and the Sou
- Albuquerque Downtown Hotels Discounts, Deals and Reservations
Providing their guests with the best possible service available, Quality Inn & Suites in downtown Al
- Hotel Suites Albuquerque - Online Reservations and Specials
Located in the center of the beautiful and historic town of Albuquerque New Mexico, Clubhouse Inn &
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Brazil's Tourist Attractions
Despite its popularity, Brazil is largely unknown to a lot of people. Other spots around the world h
- Visit Ancient Persia, Greece, and North Cyprus with Clearchus of Soli
Tour the Hellenistic remains of Soli in North Cyprus with Clearchus, a student of Aristotle. As he
- Exotic Trips - Vacation In Venezuela
Venezuela is a favorite vacation destination. No wonder! For instance, Venezuela is home to the worl
- Some Advice When Buying A Travel Cot
A cot is a piece of furniture that is used for babies, infants, campers and travelers. Baby cots are
- Marriott Hotels Varied History and An Overview of Properties
Marriott International was established in 1993 when the Marriot Corporation split into two different
- Holiday In Cape Town
If you are interested in one of the top vacation destinations in the world, Cape Town may be right f
- Hawaii Honeymoon Vacation Packages: Why You Should Purchase One
Are you about to be married within the next year or two? If so, have you started planning your honey
- Cancun Weather
Cancun is one of the most well known tropical destinations in the world. Because Cancun is located j
- Golf Lovers: Save Money With Hawaii Vacation Golf Packages
Are you one of the millions of Americans who enjoys playing the game of golf? If so, there is a good
- Old Town San Diego
The Old Town San Diego Park serves as a way to recreate life in both the early American and early Me