Articles in this category

This Category:Short Stories
Sub Categories: -

Latest Articles

  1. When Cultures Clash, Chinese-American Neuroses Create A Romance Writer

    by Jade Lee - 2007-02-08
    Once upon a time (in the fifties), a Chinese princess married an Indiana Hoosier. She was indeed the descendant of royalty, had played in Chang Kai Shek's home, and was well aware of her full and rich...
  2. The Equine Redemption

    by Kerri Lake - 2007-02-07
    A friend of mine was looking to buy a horse that could be a backyard horse for her and her son to ride around and be friends with. She didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I suggested we go to the ...
  3. Hello From Cuba - Part 2 - Rain In Vinales

    by Susanne Pacher - 2007-02-07
    Hotel Havana Libre, Tuesday April 5, 2005, 6:24 pmSo Saturday I had already planned to go to Vinales, a beautiful area in the province of Pinar del Rio, 190 km west of Havana. I took the Viazul bus fr...
  4. Hello From Toronto - Part 4 - An Exploration Of Toronto's West End

    by Susanne Pacher - 2007-02-07
    One of the beauties of Toronto is its diversity, the fact that hundreds of ethnic groups from all over the world congregate here in this metropolis and give their distinct flavour to this urban mosaic...
  5. The Legacy Of An Extreme Makeover

    by Scarlett O'Cheesecake - 2007-02-06
    If someone had told me this story, I wouldn't have believed it. But from the get-go, I was a witness and before the beginning had become yesterday's news, my best friend and I observed the metamorphos...
  6. Citizen Watch: Watch Of The People

    by Michelle Bery - 2007-02-04
    For those of us who own a wristwatch, it is often more than just a utilitarian timepiece. We want form as well as function and that can be easily achieved by turning to a reputable watch manufacturer....
  7. Gerry's New Lease On Living

    by Scarlett O'Cheesecake - 2007-02-02
    Gerry arrived at the assisted living wing of the multi-tasking facility for the warehousing of the aging with an expectancy reminiscent of the first day he went to school - excited, optimistic, but a ...
  8. Little Shop Of Horrors Bears A Hint Of Truth

    by Lanny Hintz - 2007-01-22
    While the Venus Flytrap cannot actually swallow humans whole, or talk, it is true that the plant exists and is in fact carnivorous. Feeding mostly on insects and arachnids, the plant is one of the onl...
  9. Dance Shoe Shopping For Beginners

    by Jena Luthovski - 2007-01-18
    When your child decides they want to tale up dance lessons, the most important piece of equipment you are going to need to purchase will be the shoes. The right shoe makes a difference is ease of lear...
  10. Cameras And Crimes

    by Cathy Peterson - 2007-01-14
    Cameras are a big part of every person's life. Even if they're not into taking photos of them selves and their families, which most people are, there are still reasons that people have to be photograp...
  11. Nature At A Standstill

    by Cathy Peterson - 2007-01-13
    Many people will agree that nature is a beautiful, relaxing thing. Many will risk their lives to go into the woods to take pictures of nature. They may do this for many reasons. One major reason is us...
  12. Hello From Chicago - The Field Museum And Pompeii - "Stories From An Eruption"

    by Susanne Pacher - 2007-01-11
    October 24, 2005Hello from Chicago - The Field Museum and Pompeii - "Stories from an Eruption"Yesterday I got up early again and typed up my travel reports on the free computer at the Arlington House....
  13. The "Real" Story Behind Birchfield's Cheesecake Legacy Lady

    by Scarlett O'Cheesecake - 2006-12-18
    The supposedly good natured rivalry in Birchfield among the town's best cooks was the biggest scam ever perpetuated within a county noted for sleights of hand.Back in 1747, Joshua Prentiss won a drink...
  14. Why People Are Madly In Love With Tiffany And Co

    by Jenny Riley - 2006-11-24
    One of those stores known to everyone all over the world is Tiffany and Co They're even known in places lacking their outlets. Tiffany and Co., America's most high-end jewelry store not only provide p...