Advantages of an Online Site Builder
There are numerous choices when it comes to building web sites. One of the first choices you will have to make is whether to use an online or offline site builder.
Site builders can be divided into two categories, online and offline. An online site builder creates a web site with web forms over the Internet. With an online site builder, there is no need to install any special software. You only need an Internet browser.
An offline site builder is a program that you install on a computer from a disc or a download. This type of site builder requires that a site is first built on the computer with the software, then uploaded, often with a separate piece of software.
Location, Location, Location
A good online site builder has several advantages over an offline site builder. For starters, and online site builder is always there regardless of where you are accessing the Internet. You can easily work with it from home, the office or on the road. With an offline builder, you need to be on the Internet, have the builder software installed and usually have a separate FTP program installed. From this perspective, an online site builder is clearly the better choice.
Users – Get Off My Cloud
In selecting a builder, one should keep in mind the number of people who will be working on the site. If there are more than two, chaos can ensue with an offline builder. Building a site requires some tedious work. Nothing is more frustrating than uploading changes only to discover you were updating a version of the page that subsequently has been updated by others working on the site. Many a new cussword has been created in such instances.
An online site builder almost always allows for multiple users and, by definition, always contains the updated version of pages. This simple aspect limits confusion and helps avoid duplication of work. Admittedly, it cuts down on the creation of new cusswords, but we must all sacrifice something.
1. Online site builders often use databases to store web site information rather than separate files for every page. This makes web sites much more scalable in the long run and allows for different sorting techniques.
2. Good online site builders will also be backed-up on a daily basis, so your work is always double protected. Not all online site builders provide backups, so make sure the site builder you choose does.
3. Online site builders also generally offer a selection of templates to use that make it a lot easier to build sites. Instead of having to create the entire site, many online site builders allow you to focus solely on the content of your site and do not require you to learn HTML.
Online site builders are usually easy to use, don't require much computer experience, are portable and can save you time. Before you build a site, it is worth your time to consider your online site builder options.
Halstatt Pires is with http://www.marketingtitan.com - an Internet marketing and advertising company in San Diego, California.
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Things To Know About Getting Visitors To Your Website
You Must Get Targeted Traffic To Your Business Website, Paid or Free.Let's face it! Without traffic
- Website Designing :better Buck Up For Better Conversion
Slow and steady wins the race. Is it? It may not be true for the realms of offshore web designing. W
- Know Basics Of Websites Before Designing Website For Your Specific Needs
Present is the age of internet and without having an online identity no organization or firm is comp
- Web Design Methodology
Since the budding of the internet the use of web has been increased by leaps and bounds due to boomi
- Indian Php Developers Is Cost-effective Web Development Solutions
PHP is an open source programming language which is used to create customized web development soluti
- Why A Logo
Pictures are a powerful medium of communication; they tend to stick with us. You could forget a line
- 8 Common Web Development Mistakes To Avoid
When you are ready to start with your online business the first thing which comes in front of you is
- Web Design- The Window To A World Of Success
It can take your business to the international level in a quick and easy way. Your website can take
- Only Basements - Perfect Basement Design Ideas In Ottawa And Montreal
An idea can change our lives. Any idea which is constructive offers great benefits. It can be anythi
- A Premium Website Helps In Creating Charisma In The Web World
Websites play a very important role in the advancement of a company. It is your website that forms a
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Why Custom Logo Design Matters-Are You Satisfied
Why custom logo design matters With so many companies competing for the same clients, it's becoming
- Internet Web Page Design
Internet web page design is something we must master if we are to build a successful internet busine
- Is your website innovative? Increase Your Business Over Night!
While studying online for IT investment opportunities, I found that one main factor was constant. Al
- How to Get Profits from Your 404 Page not Found file.
"'Page Not Found' on this Server. Check the URL and try again. Or Refresh the page..."This
- The Psychology of Web Surfers
Here are some things you should know about web surfers: They are busy They
- How To Create Clear Web Site Graphics (Part 2 of 2)
Web site graphics can spice up your web sites and increase stickability if used correctly.In this ar
- The Title An Accurate And Descriptive Summary
It's the little things that count. The obvious and most times overlooked are usually the most import
- How To Create Clear Web Site Graphics (Part 1 of 2)
Clear web site graphics can spice up your web sites and increase stickability if appropriately used.
- Building Community Websites Equals Success Online
In this article I will discuss how important is it to build community websites rather than straight
- 5 Deadly Misconceptions Small Business Owners Have About Their Web Site
Would you ever buy a car that doesn't run? How about a lamp that won't illuminate? Silly questions,