Set of My Thoughts Dated 25.10.2008
Set of my thoughts dated 25.10.2008.
(1) Do not give money to beggar nor you should offer money at a religious place because such actions breed beggars and beggars are always curse for the society to which they belong.
(2) You may read religious books, but only some lines be read and till you adopt and start following those guidelines in your life, you have got no right to read more from those religions books which you have adopted as guides for you.
(3) Do not miss a class in school because the teacher may not be repeating the same lesson during the whole session.
(4) Your parents may not be having the same qualifications and may not be having the same status which you have acquired, even then you have got no right to say that you are better than your parents.
(5) If your state is not functioning well, you have got the right to criticize the state functioning and give them right guidelines.
(6) In spite of the fact that your parents are well off, still it is your duty to serve them and send them money you have earned.
(7) Your daughter and sister has been transferred to another house on her marriage, yet it is your duty to have an eye on her and when she needs your help, you must be with her and help her.
(8) You have got no right to keep others waiting for you and if you have given time to them, you should keep the time and must be with them as per the prescribed schedule.
(9) Never meet your elders while sitting. It is your duty to stand up and greet your elders and follow the traditions prescribed as per your religion, caste and society.
(10) If you are in habit of prayer, please see that you are not repeating the same demand time and again before God because you should wait or admit that the demands which have not been met, had already been rejected by God.
(11) God is one and therefore, there should be one religion, but since we have got so many religions, we are divided lot and that is the reason we are always at war and all these terrorism and riots have taken birth from these religions.
(12) Religions may be taking us to God, but what we see all this terrorism and riots have taken birth out of religions and now man should not expect that his religion shall take him to God..
(13) A man may be strong, but when he loses cooperation from his wife, he becomes a weak person and also hit by inferiority complex.
(14) Where you yourself have failed, try to see that those heights are achieved by your wards.
(15) Never come out in public unprepared because an unprepared person is worse than the beast.
Related Tags: sharing thoughts with others clears our mind
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Five Points on Life Dated 26.11.2008
Five points on life---dated 26.11.2008 1. We shall have to live t
- Set of My Likings Dated 26.11.2008
Set of my likings dated 26.11.2008 1. I like that there should be one religion in th
- Set of My Thoughts Dated 17.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated 17.11.2008 (1) You should try your best and if you are not
- Set of My Thoughts Datged L8.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated l8.11.2008. 1. In spite of presence of G
- In our Daily Life Quotations are so Essential
Use quotations at strategically selected moments. You have probably been told by teachers to provid
- Allah Annihilated All That Pharaoh and His Folk Had Done Of...
Many people do not know Allah. This series (1-66) is an attempt to help them to know their Creator.
- When Pharaoh and His Folk Cried: O Moses! Pray for Us Unto Your Lord?
Many people do not know Allah. This series (1-65) is an attempt to help them to know their Creator.
- Set of My Thoughts Dated 04.11.2008
Set of my thoughts dated 4.11.2008 (1) You should try your best and if you are not i
- Pithy Prose: the Wit & Wisdom of Eric Hoffer
by Philip Yaffe Part 10 of an occasional series I am a collector of quotations. I have been ev
- Set of My Thoughts Dated 30.10.08
Set of my thoughts dated 30.10.08 (1) Keep good relations with all around you
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Inspiration Given By Confucius
When considering the nature of things, a variety of historical figures are cited as influential. Whi
- Inspiration and the Great Mahatma Gandhi
In the last 100 years, it is hard to imagine a more inspirational figure than Mahatma Gandhi. After
- Inspirational and Humorous Thoughts on Life
Life is the great mystery for you and me. Frankly, it can get a bit complex, but at least there is r
- The Historical Impacts of " Who Said Woe Unto Me?" in Bible and Quran
According to the Bible, King David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Job, Micah, the Philistines and, the daughter
- How to Profit From Essay Writing
Teachers love assigning essay writings. The funny thing is that they admit it easily. Moreover, they
- Essay Types: Persuasive Writing
Persuasiveness is one of the means by which people rich success in life. You do not have such a skil
- Female Entrepreneurs Motivation Quotes Law of Attraction Quotes
Gandhi: "We must be the change we wish to see."; "Happiness is when what you think, what you say
- Spiritual Self Improvement Quotes Reincarnation and Death: A Kuan Yin Perspective
Early in 2004 trance channel Lena Lees began her psychic transmissions of Goddess Kuan Yin's mod
- Self Improvement Spiritual Quotes New Age Spirituality - Your Personal Journey of Discovery!
"The way you think, not only affects your own life, but others around you - it affects your worl
- Set of My Likings Dated 28.10.2008
Set of my likings dated 28.10.2008. (1) I want that all this process of killing shou