The three most destructive thoughts when making new year's resolutions.
But what prevents you from writing down your goals? Other people or yourself?Most of the time, the voice that keep saying that you can't or that you don't deserve it is your own voice.
If it was only other people, you could remove yourself from these people. It would be pretty easy. The reality is that we talk to ourselves and most of this self-talk is negative.
I've found that for 90% of the cases, the following statement will be true: People don't write down their goals and dreams because either they think they don't deserve it or they think it's not possible for them or they think they are not capable of reaching that goal or dream.
My friends, it all comes down to one thing: do you believe in yourself? On a scale from 1 to ten, how much would you rate your level of self-esteem?The level of your self-esteem will have an impact on the number of goals you write down, the number of goals you set and the number of goals you achieve.
1. I don't deserve it anyway! This has to do with you. This has to do with your feelings of self-worth. "Do I deserve it, do I have the permission to be a millionaire?" "Do I have permission to remain centered, instead of stressed and depressed" Feel these questions in your entire body. This is an essential step that your whole body and mind needs to accept and integrate.
2. I am not capable! This next part concerns your plan that you've outlined to achieve your goal. "Am I capable of taking appropriate action, following the different steps I've set up to succeed?" Once you've answered that question affirmatively, integrate this in your body and mind. You don't only need to know it cognitively but also emotionally. Your body is not just made up of a cognitive mind, but with emotions and feelings and the whole system needs to accept it.
3. It's not possible! Here we need to look at the path to reach your goal. "Am I convinced that it is possible to achieve my goal with these appropriate steps?" The path may be long or difficult. You need to build a strong belief that it is possible to follow the path that leads to great success. You need to persist and never give up, even when it becomes tough.
You need to literally transform these limiting beliefs and sure you can, because as they have been learned (through experiences, ideas…), they can be unlearned, restructured and changed.
There are three basic elements to reach your outcome: you, the plan or path, and the goal itself.
The belief you will develop for each element will form a winning belief system that will empower you in achieving anything you really want out of life.
These winning beliefs will give you more self-esteem and you will soon become unstoppable.
When we talk about the law of attraction, it all comes down to beliefs. When we talk about dreams, goals, independence, freedom, it all comes down to beliefs.
If you believe it is easy for you to realize your dreams, if you believe that you attract everything in your life for your best and highest good, if you believe that you have an unlimited potential, I mean, deep down, if you truly believe in yourself, there is nothing you can't do and you would set up goal after goal, achieving each one of them, or not, for your best and highest good.
Related Tags: new, thoughts, resolutions, years, making, when, the, three, most, destructive
Free mini-course reveals how to change your limiting thinking and how to increase the level of your self-esteem to set yourself free.Check out http://www.vision-to-action.com and see for yourself how you can build a greater self-esteem to set up any goal and reaching any goal, for your best and highest good. Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- The Resurgence of Fred Perry Clothing
Summer might long be over and Wimbledon may be a distant memory, however the fashion is a year round
- Uncovering Men's Tank Tops
I don't know a thing about you, but I'll bet that you have worn a tank top. Tank tops have also been
- Make Use of Silk Scarves to Take Good Care of Your Skin
In the event you are new about silk scarves, you could never read about this particular feature of s
- Just For Men Scarves - the Preference For Guys in the Vogue Domain
If you are not certain what style of present you could provide for men, maybe you can consider men s
- Think Black Friday Shopping is Beyond Your Budget?
Moms who are juggling the bills and still trying to provide the perfect holiday gift to loved ones a
- How to Make Conscious Shopping Choices
Many people have heard the phrase "voting with your dollars" and they understand that it means your
- Silk Scarves - Unique Present Approach in Xmas Seasons
The most prevalent silk add-on is scarves, and many focus is presented on inspired designing on thes
- Benefits of an Aloe Vera Shampoo
A lot of people are not aware of the specific benefits that using an aloe vera shampoo can do to the
- How Effective is the Power of Your Subconscious Mind?
Most people are bombarded with this thought whenever they feel weak and wish to affect certain chang
- Silk Scarf - the Record For Human Being in the Style History
Throughout the 19th and 20th centuries the worldwide recognition of silk scarves developed dramatica
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Surf and Turf: the Race Track
Surf and Turf: The Race TrackOne of the favorite places for The G to hang out at, especially in Summ
- Are You Looking For Cholesterol Drugs Without Side Effect?
High cholesterol level is probably one of the widely spread complication among Americans. Almost for
- Friday the 13th could be a lucky day?
Friday the 13th sounds unlucky ? Traditional superstition ? And a lot of people dislike it and beli
- Don't Judge A Man
Our world is full of bad tongues, fault-finders, gossipers, mockers, and insulters but do these grou
- When Personalized Gifts Make a Difference
Finding the right gifts for a particular occasion is always a challenging task. Sometimes it is nic
- Managing My Resistance: Learning To Flow With What Life Offers
One of the things that interests me most about conflict is the tendency to resist it and the ways in
- What Are Horoscopes Based On?
If you do not know much about astrology, you may wonder what are horoscopes based on and how astrolo
- 7 Dumbest Relationship Mistakes Smart People Make
We often find ourselves amid the wreckage of a love gone wrong, wringing our hands and asking, "Why
- Motivation as the heart of self improvement
You should be able to find several indispensable facts about Motivation in the following paragraphs
- Is Complete Abstinence from Use of Paychoactive Substances Necessary for Recovery?
Can a sober alcoholic in recovery who has no history of abuse of marijuana, use marijuana without