Getting A Testimonial From Your Real Estate Clients
1. Once they are through with your services, they are really through with them. You are no longer on their mind. This is not because they didn't appreciate your services, but because their life is going on. You aren't even on the back burner, let alone the stove!
2. They write a letter but it doesn't really convey what you want it to convey. Usually, it is too general. XYZ did a great job. We really appreciate their work. Thank you. A good testimonial letter will use more descriptive words and actually state some of the benefits of working with you! Otherwise, they all end up sounding the same.You want a testimonial to talk about the results. Increased dollar amount, gave me the home I've always wanted, etc. You want them to talk about the bottom line.
There are two ways to get the kind of testimonial you need. One way is to get some PR/marketing person to talk with your client and then draft a testimonial letter based on their comments. Or, listen carefully to what they say and write up a testimonial. Either way, show it to them and ask them and have them sign it with their permission for you to use it on your advertising materials. Most clients are more than happy to help.
You can also listen to the interview by clicking on this link:So, no matter which way you go, be sure to get a testimonial from each client. If you wait for them to give you one without prompting, you will be left with very little to show perspective clients!
Related Tags: real estate, home seller, selling your home, homeowner, home staging, home owner, redecorating, homestaging
Teri B Clark is a professional writer and published author. Her most recent book, 301 Simple Things You Can Do To Sell Your Home NOW and For More Money Than You Thought, explains these tips in more detail and offers many, many others. To learn more about Teri's latest book, visit http://staging-your-home.blogspot.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Qualifying Equals More Sales and More Income
In my experience in the new home sales industry and the opinion of the top producers across virtuall
- Questions From Home Sellers
Home sellers have been contacting me about selling their homes with the question: "Should
- Top 10 Reasons You Can Sell More Real Estate With A Podcast
A lucrative career in real estate used to mean shaking a lot of hands and praying for favorable mark
- How Important is a Real Estate Appraisal?
A real estate appraisal is necessary any time you buy or sell any kind of real estate. The purpose
- Window Treatments Can Help Sell Your Home - Let a Home Stager Show You How
New window treatments can make a world of difference when selling your home. They can add value and
- Sell Land Contract Agreements for Cash To Professional Note Buyers
You can sell land contract agreements to a professional note buyer for a lump sum of money. Many peo
- Selling With A Real Estate Representative
Selecting a RealtorFinding the right real estate representative takes some time and care. A good pla
- How To Prepare For An Open House
To further maximize exposure, your Realtor may recommend you hold one or two types of open houses as
- Home Selling Tips - Tips On Selling Your Own Home And Preparing Your Home For Sale
Top Ways to Boost Your Homes ValueSelling your home is a major life event; buyers and agents will co
- Geez, Where Has Your Success Gone?
Has your well gone dry? Over the past several years most real estate agents appeared to get by. Some
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Great Curb Appeal: Your First Line Of Defense For Selling Your Home
Trying to sell your home without "Great Curb Appeal" is an uphill struggle. Without pristine curb a
- Dependable Recumbent Bicycle Dealers
Recumbent bikes place the cyclist in a laid-back, easy chair riding or reclined posture. Unlike conv
- Prospecting for Real Estate Clients is Not a Short-term Activity
Have you ever mailed a prospecting letter to 100 or even 500 homeowners in your neighborhood, waited
- Free Home Staging Tips that Make Your Home Sell Faster
A 2006 Chicago Tribune article cites a National Association of Realtors (NAR) study validating the i
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward When Selling Your Home
As the real estate market cools off, it is important to focus on the fundamentals if you want to sel
- Home Loan Finances
You can take a loan from banks or lending companies. Banks and such companies have their set criteri
- Selling Your Gilbert Home in a Tough Market
Selling Your Gilbert Home When No One Is Making An OfferThis may seem like a terrible time to have y
- Real Estate Market for Sellers in 2007
For much of this decade, sellers have sat in the cat seat when it comes to the real estate market. A
- Staging, Selling Your Home For More Money
In the middle-of-the-road housing market, homes are remaining for sale longer than they did about on
- Trying to Sell a Home with Little or No Equity
Many homeowners are sweating finances these days. For a variety of reason they are in over the head