Arthritis Home Remedy: What Are Some Items In Your Kitchen You Can Use To Treat Arthritis
Arthritis attacks the joints of your body. As a result, they become swollen, stiff, and painful. To some extent, you may lose mobility. At times the pain can be unbearable. Your doctor usually prescribe pain medications to treat your arthritis. However, you may have some reservations about the undesirable effects from the consumption of these drugs. Is there any arthritis home remedy that is safe you can use instead?
When you think of home remedy, probably you may start looking for items in your kitchen that may reduce the arthritic pain. The following is the list of common items in your kitchen you can use in treating arthritis.
1. Make a mixture by combining a a teaspoon of red chilies and fresh ginger in half a cup of sesame oil. Remove any water by straining. Apply the paste on the afflicted joints.
2. Soak a teaspoon of black sesame seeds in a quarter cup of water. Leave it overnight. Drink the solution when you wake up the next morning.
3. Drink a cup of fresh pineapple juice. It contains bromelain that can reduce the swelling and inflammation in arthritis.
4. Old folks like to use lime as a natural home remedy for arthritis. The citric acid in lime disintegrates the uric acid which accumulates around the joints. It is one of the causes of arthritis.
5. You can make your own vegetable juice therapy. Get a good juice extractor. Use green leafy vegetables such as carrot, celery and red beet juice. Put them in the extractor. The extracted vegetable juice contains alkaline substances that can dissolves the uric acid build up around the joints and tissues. Make juice fasts as part of your routine probably every two months.
6. Mix two parts of pure olive oil and one part of kerosene. Apply the mixture on the affected joints.
7. Vinegar is a common item in the kitchen. You can apply hot vinegar on the aching joints before you sleep at night. You can also mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey in a glass of warm water. Drink it twice a day.
If you want a safer way to treat arthritis, consider home remedies. They usually don't cause side effects. Most of the times, they can provide temporary relief. Moreover, you can easily find them in the kitchen. If you don't find relief after using the arthritis home remedy, then it is time for you to visit a doctor. You may need a proper diagnosis since arthritis has many types. Your doctor can recommend a right treatment for you.
Related Tags: arthritis, joint pain, arthritis home remedy, arthritis treatments, arthritis home remedies
Do you know that exercise can relieve arthritic pain? Discover how some exercises for arthritis treatment can help you in relieving the pain.Andy Lim writes about various arthritis treatments help you in fighting against arthritis.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- The Beginning of the Cataloging Code
The first significant cataloging code was published in 1841. The realization that cooperation and s
- In the Lap of the Gods 24
Life moved on. Lily became well liked by both students and staff because of her cheerful outlook on
- In the Lap of the Gods 23
Does fate decide the future? Is it all mapped out for us, predestined, or can we influence what com
- Write Your Memoir: How to Write About What Troubles You the Most
Everyone has a story to tell, and unfortunately those stories aren't always pleasant. What makes me
- How Crafty Word Order Can Instantly Improve Your Writing
by Philip Yaffe I am usually very reticent about offering writing tips. Unless they are linked to
- You Say Grandpa, I Say Deda
I was born with two grandmothers but only one grandfather. In nature's rules of familial supply and
- My Russian American Dichotomy
I was a Russian girl and an American teenager. I had no choice about the first but I tried very har
- In the Lap of the Gods 22
This is just an explanation for those who have read some of the other Chapters of, "In the Lap of t
- Write a Book: 8 Reasons You Should Do it
Studies have shown that 82% of people want to write a book, but few of these actually ever achieve
- Book Review: the Book of Common Prayer
Book Review: The Book of Common Prayer, "My carry-with-me copy is this size, and I recommend it for
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Real Estate Investment - Investing In Commercial Properties
As in any other type of investment, its obviously advisable to do your research well so that the pro
- Taking Care Of Acne Prone Skin With Proper Skin Care Products
Although acne has been largely associated with teeners and puberty, the condition is not only confin
- Do I Really Need Eight Hours Of Sleep Each Night?
What if you were told that there is no definitive answer for why we need to sleep? Your initial reac
- How to Improve Your FICO Credit Score
If you didn't know this already, having a good credit score is more important than having a lot of c
- 10 Tips for a Magnificent Memory
"Where did I leave my keys?" "What did I come in here for?" "Your glasses are on top of your head!"
- Things You Might Like To Know About Card Companies
If you have a regular income and are 18 or over then you may be able to get a credit card. You will
- Bad Breath in Babies and Toddlers
If your baby or toddler has had bad breath lately, not to worry. There are plenty of things you can
- Starving College Students No More
The majority of today's college students are extremely Internet savvy. In fact, many of those studen
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing: How Can You Get It?
Cosmetic surgery, a branch of plastic surgery, can be quite expensive, especially if you are plannin
- Article Marketing, Improve Your Ranking With Links
Article Marketing, without a doubt remains the best free formula for attracting website traffic. At