Entrepreneurship? Train The Teachers First
See, the teachers are the moulders of our future generation. Every day, students attend schools and consciously as well as subconsciously gain knowledge. And every day, school teachers are sharing their experience, their knowledge, their habits directly or indirectly to students. Cheers to Teachers!
However, this means that teachers need to be equipped with the best mindset, best knowledge and best experience so that they can in turn impart them to the young.
In my opinion, entrepreneurship programmes should be catered to our teachers. And it should not just stop at this. We should encourage our teachers to take risks and allow them to engage in side businesses as well as other entrepreneurship projects. At present, teachers are not allowed to moonlight, except for tuition assignments. With additional freedom, we could groom teachers to become entrepreneurs, not by theory but in practicality.
If we loosen the grip on this moonlighting issue, teachers will be able to immerse themselves in true and practical entrepreneurship experiences. They can then share real-life experience to students and perhaps do it with them.
We do not like entrepreneurship taught as if it is an exam-oriented subject, a theoretical mystery or a word game. Entrepreneurship should be real, practical and exciting. And the best way to achieve this in our younger generation is by training the teachers first. Because only Teachers who know the stuff can teach the stuff.
Related Tags: entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, teachers, entrepreneurship in young
Gold Guru is a self-made millionaire who gathered his wealth from investing and trading in gold. He is a guest writer of We Care Tuition agency (www.wecaretuition.com). Feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for advices on gold investment and trading.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Work At Home Mums: Making Time For You.
I questioned if this subject would be worthy of a complete article, however it's an vital factor in
- Property Investing 7 Reasons Why Now Is A Good Time To Invest
Conventional wisdom has this to say about property investing; the best time to invest in property is
- Chocolate Gifts: The Perfect Corporate Gifts For Your Colleagues
It's always a good feeling to give messages of thanks to your colleagues who helped you finish that
- Singapore Company For Foreign Entrepreneurs And Business Entities
There are three unique types of Singapore company that have been specifically created for foreign en
- Important Objectives Of Packaging
The function of packaging is not simply only physical protection but also marketing, barrier protect
- Establish Your New Global Web-based Enterprise Right Now
This is the perfect point in time to set up your global web business.The Internet business field is
- The Ups And Downs Of Entrepreneurship
There are two kinds of entrepreneurs. First, there is the entrepreneur that is commonly associated w
- Problem Of Funds To Start A Small Business
If you are determined to do some business on your own rather than doing office work in other people'
- Do Business Tactfully Incorporating Third Party Logistics!
If you are an experienced entrepreneur, then you can certainly value two major factors; quality work
- Home Stagers Can Work As Much Or As Little As They Wish
Many Staging Diva Graduates start out as part-time home stagers because they simply can't afford to
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Starting A Day Care Center Can Be Profitable When Following These Five Ingredients Of Success
The demand for child day care in the US is rising. This is due to many factors including but not lim
- Being an Entrepreneur
I have never been the conventional type. I always did something different from everybody else. I jo
- It Takes a Decision To Succeed
I am truly amazed at how often I hear people talk about what they want and yet when I ask them if th
- A Business Plan-Do You Need One?
There are several uses for a business plan, and each requires the plan to be written somewhat differ
- Art Therapy: Array your Art Workshop at Work
There is so much going on in the world today. President Bush is moving things around in Washington.
- Proven Income Opportunity Success Stories
There are alot of scams out there claiming that they have a proven income opportunity. I totally agr
- Sometimes You Have to Abandon the Experts, Theories and Books and Trust Your Intuition
As the coordinator for the online think tank often we get into debates with experts and Ph.D.'s abou
- Mums - Park And Ride Your Way To A Second Income
Have you ever noticed that when you are in a hurry to catch a bus there never seems to be one? Or pe
- How to Protect Yourself if Your House Value Drops, or Your Income is Lost - Part 2
Robert Shiller, is the author of the runaway bestseller, Irrational Exuberance. Shiller has recently
- Home Business Solutions for Earning a Residual Income
Starting a home business is a huge step. Maybe you want to earn an extra income, extra spending mone