Elements of an Effective Ad Copy
Ask yourself the following questions and write your answersdown in point form:
- What is this product or service? Describe it.
- What can this product or service do for me?
- Compare similar products or services, what makes mine better?
- Is my price within reason of comparable products or services?
- How does this product or service make me feel? Am I excited? Blown away? Intrigued?
- How can I make my offer more enticing? Do I have anything I can add as a bonuses?
Once you have your answers written out, you will have a startingpoint for your ad copy. Be sure to direct some of the questionsto your readers, to give them the opportunity to think as theyread.
Don't be afraid to be personal in your ad copy. You can do thisby using phrases such as:
"I was totally amazed by..."
"When I started using it, I was stunned at the results!"
"I have to say, I am beyond impressed with..."
Other ways to add a personal touch, is to hand write a letter,describing how your product or service makes you feel, orhow it has better improved your life or business. Scan theletter and upload it to your computer, to place it in your adcopy on your website.
If you do not have your product or service endorsed by some well-known people, contact some, and offer yourproduct or service for free in return for a testimony. Inother words, create a Joint-Venture Proposal. When yousee testimonies from well-known people, you areautomatically compelled to read more, and certainly enticedto buy.
If at all possible, show pictures or descriptions of beforeand after situations. Indicate what a current problem is andhow your product or service will solve it.
Finally, increase your potential customer's trust in you.Include your picture, name, and contact information on yourwebsite to build trust. After all, no one is going to flip outthe credit card to by from a no name.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: effective, copy, ad, elements, an, of
Jullieanne Matheson - Online Since '99Publisher of News from Jules & Founder/Partner ofEzines-R-Us Directory & Ad Placement Services.Visit Blogging with Jules - Dot Com Strategies at:http://www.jullieanne.nameYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Using Weights With Yoga - 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Doing It
By putting these two together that you are fulfilling the wants and desires of your respective syste
- 3 Elements Of Your Classified Ad That Are Key For Your Success
Classified advertising is still an effective way to promote your products and services. When doing c
- 2 Ways To Make Your Next Classified Ad Work
If you want to have success with classified advertising, then you will want to generate a lead. With
- What Not To Do When Running Classified Ads
Classified ads are a great way to build your business brand and to get qualified prospects to your b
- 6 Tips For Writing Winning Classified Ads
Are you currently running classified ads with little to no response? If so then you may benefit from
- Best Ways To Market Your Product
Marketing the products properly to improve the sales rates is very important in any kind of business
- Find The Best Digital Printing Services Company
Aside from price considerations, other aspects you need to look into include the company's turnaroun
- Choosing Eco-friendly Designs For A Kitchen Cabinet - What Are The Advantages?
You may like the idea of having a bamboo kitchen cabinet if you have an environmentally friendly att
- Choosing A Kitchen Cabinet - What You Need To Pay Attention Before Buying
You can turn you kitchen, which is the most often used place in your home, more appealing by install
- Supply Promotional Bags To Extend Your Client Base
Although plastic shopping bags and tote bags are the most liked variety, it is worth noting that the
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Color Psychology - Logo Design
When we see colors, we connect with them instantly on a subliminal level. No one can be sure if our
- Phonewords - 13, 1300 And 1800 Numbers As Marketing Tools
In the Concise Oxford Dictionary, image is described as "the character or reputation of a person or
- How My Father Treated His High Blood Pressure Naturally?
My Father treated his high blood pressure problem in a natural way recently, without any doctor's tr
- The Secret to Effective Business Card Marketing
Marketing a business may come in different forms. You may opt for print advertising or cash in on th
- Putting Junkmail to Good Use in Your Company
The junkmail that you receive is just tipping over with treasure for you to use in your company. It
- Create A Natural Looking Stone Wall With Joint Compound And A Stencil
Interior stone walls are expensive, tedious to install, and needless to say; a back breaking experie
- Eyes Wide on the Internet
How could I get tired of advertising seminars or conferences? Not only can I count on scoring
- Sports Betting Online
Online betting is just another rapidly growing diversion in the visual community. You will bet on th
- Custom Banners Have the Power to Convince Target Audience
Are you eager to inform the masses about your new launch? It is quite obvious that you would really
- Quartz Infrared Heaters: What's Not To Like?
In case you haven't heard, quartz infrared heaters are the "hot" item this heating season. Although