Mobile phones and their Multiple Uses!!
A great way of staying connected even if you are far away is mobile phones. They provide the users with a sense of security. In the event of emergency, having a mobile phone can allow you to contact anyone quickly.
Earlier, the use of mobile phones was associated with financiers and businessmen. However, a massive growth in the industry came about and usage spread to a far wider range of people.
Some people use a mobile phone to access stock market prices or business information but that does not account for its main use. Teenagers welcomed mobile phones partly because the phones suited their mobile lifestyles and partly because with mobile phones they could have their personal conversations as well as some fun. They use their phones to send text messages as much as they use for conversations.
With the coming of advanced designs, mobile phones have become a fashion accessory and their designs and looks have become as important as their functionality.
Today, camera phones have become very popular as they give you the freedom of taking pictures on the move. This feature has attracted many people and they have upgraded their basic mobile phone to a camera mobile phone. You can now make use of this feature by storing pictures of your friends, relatives or even your favourite style icon or anything else that comes into their mind.
One of the major difficulties for the mobile phone industry is to predict what services would be in demand in the future. Most of the people think that access to the Internet will be the mobile industry’s next major advance. That access could be used to enhance its entertainment and leisure facilities or it could be used for business purposes.
Another use of mobile devices is location commerce. The idea is to send targeted messages to people via mobile phones based on where they are. For example, information about traffic conditions could be sent to motorists in the relevant area.
Although, its potential uses might not be taken seriously, the interest of telecommunications industry is very serious. If the phones appeal to consumers for whatever reason, the industry will prosper. If they do not appeal they are bound to be commercial failures.
Recent articles in this category:
- Telecommuting Articles - Global Mobile Application Market (2010-2015)
Global Mobile Application Market (2010-2015) The success of Apple's Application Store has not o
- Telecommuting Articles - Mobile Phones Deals :The Other Name of Pleasurable Life
Mobile phones are the best part of out life. Today, we not even use them as a device for communicati
- Communication Articles - Nokia Phones Contract - With Quality, Style and Trust
It is well known that the Nokia is a brand that has got a very special place among the mobile phone
- Communication Articles - HTC PayG Phones - The Mixture of Freedom and Great Services
HTC is a well known brand in the mobile phone manufacturing world. With each new launch this company
- Telecommuting Articles - LG phones -Attracts You With Amazing Features
To sustain in this competitive world LG is one of those brands which have totally amazed the mobile
- Communication Articles - Mobile Phone Insurance Timely Protection against Theft, Loss other such damage to your handset
Most of us, let us acknowledge, are scatter-brained and at least, slightly disorganized, to say the
- Communication Articles - Pay as you go mobile phones- an affordable deal
Pay as you go deal is one of those plans which have become so famous these days among every class of
- Consumer Articles - Freedom of communication with Pay monthly mobile phone deals
The mobile phones have come of age with the advance mobile handsets. The current Mobile Phone
- Communication Articles - Nokia Phones Leading the Way to the Future of Mobile Communication
Nokia has just got on its website the 'The Way We Live Podcast' under its technology section. The su
- Communication Articles - Mobile Recycling - Get Materialistic and Moral Benefits Together
It is a well-known fact that people have a lot of craze to buy new handsets in the present scenario.
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Tips for Getting the Best Mobile Phone Deal
Mobile phones have become a means of communication in the car, at work, on vacation or anywhere else
- Ringtones Symbolise Uniqueness
Ringtones are sounds that your mobile phone makes when you receive a telephone call. There are loads
- Latest VoIP News - How to Encrypt Your Conversations
Much press has been received in relation to security concerns regarding VoIP conversations in additi
- Mobile phones - an integral part of our daily lives!
Mobile phones have become a part and parcel of our lives; the day-to-day existence of many among us
- Musical Phones
Do you have visions of being placed on hold, waiting for someone else to come on the line, repeating
- GPS Systems and How They Work
The GPS system utilizes satellites that have been put into orbit that help people determine their ex
- WHY IS EVERYONE ON ABOUT XML?
In the traditional world, a telephone handset was a telephone handset. In the new world of IP, what
- Voip - Up To Date Comparison of Skype vs Vonage
You have read about VoIP and wish to utilize the service either to get free calls to friends also us
- Get Rid of Your Cell Phone Contract Without Penalty !
Get Rid of Your Cell Phone Contract Without Penalty ! by James HooperHave you ever been so fru
- Security/Privacy for Home VoIP - Don't Just Think VoIP
Much disussion has centred around the security and privacy aspects of VoIP as well as significant is