10 Ways to Have Less Frizz and More Bounce Form Your Naturally Curly Hair
1. Don't wash every day!
Try conditioning in between washes, you will get more moisture to those naturally dry curls
2. Try a low or no laurel sulfate cleanser.
Cleansers high in Laurel Sulfate are drying to all hair types, and naturally curly hair tends to be more dry than others.
3. Leave in some conditioner.
Rinse your hair in shower but leave some conditioner in. It will give you more moisture.
4. Towel dry with a cotton T-Shirt or a baby diaper or even paper towels.
These items do not have a rough edge and you should squeeze out moisture NOT RUB! You will rough up the cuticle and add frizz if you rub to much.
5. Add a "liquid gel" to moist hair.
Flip your head upside down and apply. You need even distribution of product and by being upside done and scrunching it in helps with this.
6. LEAVE IT ALONE!
Resist touching while drying! The more you touch the more you separate the curls.
7. Use a hood dryer, dry naturally or use a diffuser.
REMEMBER For really curly frizz easy hair NO TOUCHING.
8. When dry, use a cream based shine product to squeeze curl. "Set it Free" from Deva Concepts is a great one! Spray it in your hands, flip over and scrunch. You will get hold, shine and less frizz through out your day.
9. Don't be afraid of product, some need much more than one thinks!
10. ENJOY YOUR CURL!
Stop blowdrying the bangs, let it all go natural!
Related Tags: hair, cuts, curls, frizz
Cala Sabella Mahoney
Owner/Stylist of Cala ReneeSalon Beverly MA
Cala graduated from Blaine Hair School in 1987. She continued her education with Clairol Colorworks and assisted Color Platform Artist Shirley Sarpi before working at The Perfect Cut, located in Topsfield MA. In 1989 she opened Cala Renee Family Salon in Beverly MA on Cabot St. After celebrating her 15 year anniversary at that location, she relocated her salon to 309 Rantoul St and dropped the word "family" from the salon name. In 2005 Cala was trained in NY for cutting naturally curly hair and has been highly reccomended on naturallycurlyhair.com for years. Cala continues and recommends that her staff continue their education every year through Shows and "in salon" education from Matrix, and Paul Mitchell just to name a few. Cala is a Curly Hair and Color Specialist.
Check out her site to learn more =>http://www.calareneesalon.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Women's Intimate Wear Has A Highly Competitive Market
Well I'm going to introduce you to this particular market which is growing rapidly. For considering
- Marc Jacobs Might Give Us More
Marc Jacobs has brought us classics and much to talk about with his two lines: Marc Jacobs and Marc
- Up and Coming Designer - Mobolaji Dawodu
Mobolaji Dawodu (pronounced Mo-bo-lah-gi Dah-wu-doo) is a young man with vision, ambition, creative
- How to Buy Celtic Jewelry
The traditions of the Celtic people and Celtic jewelry go back for centuries. The Celtic people were
- Imitation Leather 2 Seater Sofas
Imitation leather 2 seater sofas are known for their unique style and fashion statements. These Imit
- 5 Tips on How to Find the Best Wholesale Jewelry
Whether you're a fashion retailer, an e-tailer, an eBay seller, or you simply want to earn some extr
- The Classiness of Sporting Designer Urban Clothing
Your apparel is a very important part of life when living in the city or suburbs. It reveals to othe
- Fashion Stylists - The Emerging Class in the Fashion Industry
Want to change the way you look? Want some trendy clothes for the season? Never seem to know what to
- Your Gucci Handbag Tells the World You Have Good Fashion Sense
For many women, there is no question about it. Ownership of a Gucci handbag is the ultimate sign of
- Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - Background and Style Options
Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - The History And Different Style Options That You Can Ge
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Art of Dressing for Your Body Shape Made Simple...Curvy Girl Style!
--->>>OVAL:You Have a Fuller Bustline and a Less Defined Waist With More Narrow Shoulders and Legs.-
- Dialaphone Has World's First Official Photos Of The Lg Prada Phone
Everyone wants to keep up to date with gossip, especially when it comes to fashion and the world's m
- Is a Prada Milano Handbag Suitable for the Trendy Gal?
Is a Prada Milano Handbag almost a must-have for a trendy girl? It depends actually.As most fashion
- The History Of Coats For Women
The coat is a real newcomer in the woman's wardrobe because until the late 19th century women prefer
- Latin Dress Styles - Why They Drive Both Men And Women Crazy With Desire!
All things Latin are considered romantic and sexy, this includes their dances, their men, women and
- Designer Lingerie - Tips for Successful On-line Buying
Men - trust me, every woman's dream gift is beautiful, quality, silk or lace designer lingerie! But
- The History of Fashion
The history of fashion is segmented into decades. The fashion timeline that will be explored in this
- The Gloves of The Past and Present
Gloves are increasingly becoming a necessity accessory item these days. Do you wear an evening gown
- Stretch Jeans
Almost a century ago, Levi Strauss created what came to be the first modern jeans. This universal yo
- Men's Shoes and Italy
Italy has always been associated with fashion. There are a lot famous designers who were born in Ita