Webmaster Plans To Help Her Parents By Selling Screensaver Advertisements
Monica Charles, a former waitress from the small town of Alice, Texas, long-time internet user and one of only a handful of female webmasters has developed a new and exciting concept in advertising. In a bid to help provide a better life for her mother and disabled father by moving them out of their 25 year old trailer home, Monica has offered her new advertising idea to the world.
Using skills in programming and web design she developed in her spare time, Monica gave birth to her new site: http://www.thescreensaversite.com.
Inspired by the star field screensaver in which viewers are inexplicably propelled through space, Monica hopes to captivate internet users with a new form of targeted advertising that will plug the major holes in most modern internet advertising strategies:
- A low cost and effective form of advertising for internet businesses.
- A means of displaying products and services to customers that is interactive and fun.
Launching, Wednesday 31st of January, http://www.thescreensaversite.com offers individuals and businesses alike their chance to reserve their own piece of a virtual cosmos. The idea is actually pretty simple, the users will "travel" through space passing by various company logos and pictures, clicking on the ones that arouse their interest as they appear in front of them. There are 10,000 stars available for advertisers to purchase and each star costs a $100 each, and will be running online for 1000 days.
More information regarding the site is available at the fore mentioned URL, or you can contact Monica directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (647-341-2034).
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: help, selling, parents, to, webmaster, by, plans, screensaver, advertisements, her
25 year old female entrepreneurYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Is SEO Optimisation Important Today?
Those who have tried setting up their own websites know just how competitive the online market reall
- How to Shop Fearlessly, Look For Bargains, And Save Time and Money on the Web?
With the advent of online shopping, going to outlets and discount shopping centers may become an act
- Roll Up Stand Changing Vendor Booths
Most people have been to trade shows, home shows, state and county fairs and other places where ther
- Achieving Your Advertising Goals With a Roll Up Stand
Advertising is a common function of a business. However, it requires creativity and hard work to ens
- Trade Show Displays and Expos
Trade Shows and community business Expos provide a captive audience for your business, to get the wo
- How to Make Sure Your Newsletters Are Sent Out on Time
There are three key elements to making sure your newsletter is delivered on time: People, planning,
- Portable Displays - Trade Show Displays
Portable Displays are the best option for exhibitors when it comes to Trade Shows. Portable Displays
- Banner Displays - a Great Portable Display
Banner Displays are considered one of the most portable displays when used for trade shows. They com
- Small Business Reputation Management - Your Small Business Information Could be Wrong
Bad information could be out there circulating on the Internet this very minute about your business
- Eight Guidelines For Writing Newsletters That Engage Your Readers and Build Your Business
Want to write newsletters that engage your readers and help to build community? Whether you are a sm
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Adsense Is Making Me Rich
I want to talk to you about the power of Google AdSense and how you can use it to generate not hundr
- How to Increase Your Business Using the Esoteric Science of Radionics
As a small business owner, there are an amazing number of difficult skills I need to master so my bu
- 14 Top Lead Generation Tips
According to former Harvard Business School professor David Maister, typical marketing practices are
- More Marketing Dope
Direct marketing can make you very successful, but you’ve got to understand the basics. Here a
- The State Of Paid-To-Surf Programs Today
What a difference a year can make. 12 months ago, auto surf programs were at their peak. More an
- Should You Open Up An Ebay Store?
Ebay has provided some amazing opportunities for many people to earn online. This widely popular au
- Is Adsense A Good Idea?
For many webmasters, Google AdSense has become a great revenue generator. Since the program pays th
- The "Coat Of Arms" Revisited
Recently I listened to a interview with Mark Joyner and Gary Halbert about Gary's famous "Coat of Ar
- Brand Loyalty
It's a challenge getting consumers to remain loyal to a particular brand. Unlike the good old days w
- The Hottest Affiliate Ebooks Out in the Market Today!
Affiliate Project X is a great affiliate marketing ebook. Totaling only 50 pages you could have your