Top 5 Myths about EAP
2) EAP can only assist in facilitating mental health treatment for your troubled employees. This issue is a hot topic among EAPs. There are some EAPs that focus solely on facilitating mental health treatment for your troubled employees. After all, this is how EAP began and what it was originally intended for. However, there are some EAPs that are evolving and offering extra incentives to their client's employees. These extra incentives vary from EAP to EAP and can range from pet care to fitness training. The EAPs that only provide mental health services would argue that offering these types of unrelated incentives could dilute the value of traditional EAP services. The EAPs that offer these extra incentives would argue they are further promoting the overall wellness of each employee thus these extra services could prevent future mental health problems for their client's employees. Looking at current trends you could argue that the leading EAPs are evolving into a more balanced view on this subject. They seem to be offering wellness related services such as health clinics, fitness management, and even substance abuse testing services and preventative programs. But, they are not offering pet care, travel incentives, coupon books etc. Again, this will vary from EAP to EAP. 3) EAP will have little effect on your bottom line Nothing could be further from the truth. Many companies that utilize EAP services experience a tremendous return on their investment. Troubled employees cost the company money in productivity and job loss. The EAP is specifically designed to drastically improve this by providing treatment and preventative care for your employees. When choosing an EAP ask them for client references and you will likely be inundated with testimonies from companies that state a positive impact on their overall bottom line.
4) EAP is an expensive benefitThere are certain EAPs that do over charge for their services. But, you can likely find a great EAP for a little over a dollar per employee per month. EAPquotes.com is a must visit web site when it comes to comparing EAP services and costs. They have an online form that you can fill out in a few minutes, select which EAP will receive your contact info, and press "submit". Within hours you will receive customized cost proposals from some of the nations leading EAPs. Click on the below link to visit EAPquotes. employee assistance programs 5) There are really only a handful of employee assistance programs out there.
This may have been true in 1980 but no longer. There are over a hundred active, nation-wide, employee assistance programs in the United States today. We hope this article has clarified some common myths related to EAP. Good luck in finding the right EAP fit for your company!
Related Tags: eap, employee assistance programs, employee assistance program
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Bookkeeping Outsourcing: the Unique, Competitive and Dynamic Advantage
Bookkeeping outsourcing is the intelligent bookkeeping business service which provides accounting s
- Understanding Cultural Differences in Offshore Outsourcing
In a recent Accenture study, cultural issues were listed as one of the main reasons for problems in
- Outsource Asp.net Application Development
Software development companies today, provide post maintenance services to build up healthy relatio
- Accounting Outsourcing - to Fulfill Your Accounting Needs
Ever business is multidimensional and there are various departments that work together to ensure t
- Cleaning Equipment, South Africa, Office Clean
Our offices are vulnerable to disease and illness purely because of the diverse nature of the peopl
- Bookkeeping Nyc for an Easy Management of Accounting Transactions
Managing account books is an important consideration for all businesses, no matter large or small.
- Outsourced Accounting - for the Smooth Working of an Organization
Optimum utilization of money is crucial for the success of every business organization, no matter b
- Outsource Php Programmers
Change is the way of life and adaptation is necessary in this ever changing world. Organizations a
- Ten Potential Opportunities in a Time of Crisis
There's no doubt that these are trying times - and very few doubts that they will continue to be s
- Ahoy Alloy!
What exactly is an alloy? Since alloys are part of our daily lives, it's important that we have som
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Advantages of Offshore Outsourcing in Information Technology
Offshore Outsourcing - Leverage Information Technology at Cost-effective PricesToday's businesses th
- Increase Your Bottom Line By Importing From China
If you are a merchant looking to source your product at much lower cost, have you considered import
- Grow Your Business by Outsourcing
Outsourcing conjures up images of large corporate organizations and tenders for jobs such as cleanin
- Welcome Back to Your Life - Outsourcing and the Entrepreneur
Do you remember your kids’ names?Ok, maybe that last one is a bit extreme, but let’s fac
- Cheap Sourcing - is it the New Purchasing Game in Town or is it the Most Ancient Practice on Earth
I was invited to participate in a round table discussion along with senior colleagues from the large
- Who to Outsource in Today's Competitive Marketplace? An Idea About Where India and China Stand?
Outsourcing! Dazed of its popularity? But do you really know why outsourcing is the most highlightin
- Tax Return Online Helps you Calculate your Tax Returns Promptly
Preparing taxes can be quiet difficult for you, if you do not have a proper knowledge about calculat
- Business Globalization
However, the hostile sides can be clearly differentiated. While employers and businesses celebrate b
- Accountant New Jersey is the Best Option you Can Opt for Financial Issues
A business, however big or small it is, is determined and known by its finances. Apt accounting is t
- Outsourcing Seo Is There To Help You
Are you really worried about how to inform the online visitors that you have launched something new?