5 Tips to Help you Profit From your Email List
The money is in the list. If you come across an internet business no matter the size without an opt-in list chances are they are not making a lot of money.
But, only a tiny fraction actually joins an opt-in list. Why? Many people find email advertising of a product or service intrusive and annoying. The key is to provide a good newsletter along with quality advertising material. Once you do that, your list will grow quite nicely. This can also be achieved by having good content on your site. If people like what they see and read on your website, then you can bet they will want more. Newsletters can attract them back to your site by giving a tease of information, the rest of which can be found on your website.
Build a huge RESPONSIVE list. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can make.
1) Put advertisements in your newsletter and/or on your website. There are many corporations who will be willing to pay to put their banners and ads on a list with many subscribers. Your newsletter could be placed with many ads and each one spells money. And no matter what talk you may have heard, banner ads are still effective.
2) Put together an ebook of your articles and sell it. How-to articles and books are always in great demand. Many people will be willing to shell out some cash to gain information about a specific topic and subject. With your existing list trusting your expertise in that area, an e-book could be offered and sold or used as a freebie
3) Ask other companies for a small percentage of sales done through your list. With every sale done by customers that have come from your list, the other company will pay you a fraction of the sales. The more people that buy from them, the more earnings you get. Believe it or not many companies are more than willing to do this. Paying you a small percentage of the sale profits is no biggie compared to what they are getting, which is their product or service exposed to a new audience.
4) Network your list. Get people to encourage more people to view your site and subscribe to your list. The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links as well as make your advertisement rates higher.
5) Subscribers as partners. This like having your own affiliate marketing program is a win-win situation. You could joint venture by having a sale or giveaway. This is a great way to not only make money for all parties but attract more subscribers to your list and theirs.
Contrary to rumors email marketing is still very much alive. Your list will be the bloodline of your growth and increase. There are many more ways to make money from your list but it comes down to taking care of your subscribers. Once you do that, they will show their appreciation to you many times over.
Related Tags: email newsletter, opt in list, opt in email marketing, opt in, subscriber, opt in email list, opt in email, opt in email advertising, opt in e mail, opt email
This is the time of year when identity theft goes from epidemic to ridiculous. Daryl Campbell's blog provides more free tips, feature articles, video and up to the minute news and information to protect you this holiday season and beyond.
Recent articles in this category:
- Email Articles - All The Reasons To Play Nintendo Wii
The Nintendo Wii is a fine system that has people of all ages playing it. From small kids to seniors
- Computers, Can Your Email Address Account Ever Expire?
"Just because a person has an email account doesn't necessarily mean that they are an active ema
- Email Marketing: sending HTML VS sending text emails
HTML or Text Emails for Email MarketersThe idea of what type of email to send to one's recipie
- Spam Checkers More Important than Ever
Ask anyone you know if they like spam and they will probably give you an incredulous look. Now
- Link Popularity, How to Building an opt-in email list the right way
Imagine if you had a list of 10,000 names and addresses of people who agreed to opt-into your ph
- Email Marketing and Your Small Business
Your small business needs email marketing to survive and save money on advertising. In general
- Small Business Marketing Tips
When it comes to small business marketing there are several things that must be kept in mind.
- Email Evolution and Relevance of Email
Today when people open their email inbox they want to see emails from co-workers, friends, fam
- Business, Use Adsense Templates For Your Squeeze Page
One of the things you need when you start an online business is a list. You have heard the old s
- In Just One Day, We Made Over $4,000 Using Mailloop!
The PROBLEM is, unless you automate your email chores early in your business lifecycle, what you're
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Email Overload
Email overload is such a big problem that I believe your Site Pro News subscribers would love to rea
- How To Use An Autoresponder On Your Website
Ok, so you have a great product and people are visiting your site, but perhaps even though they are
- Bulk Emailing - Is it Really Such a Good Idea?
A couple of years back there used to be ads all over the place advertising bulk email software. Thei
- Get Your Emails Read: The Key Points
If you have an email list then you will realise that in order to leverage that list for profit, you
- Etiquette For Effective Email Marketing
It's an old, old saying, but it's true: you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
- Why is your 'from' Address so Important for Email Deliverability?
1) From name is not always displayed AOL only shows users the from address, not the from na
- Building Target Opt in List and Affiliate Marketing
Would you like to find out what those-in-the-know have to say about list? The information in the art
- The Reign of Spam Continues
Spam has turned into an out-of-control monster. The amount of junk email being sent in cyberspace ha
- Harnessing the Power of Email Marketing
Given the inherent problems with traditional marketing techniques, it`s important to master the bas
- Highly-targeted Opt in List Building
When most people think of targeted list, what comes to mind is usually basic information that