Internet Marketing Articles - SEO Articles - How Do You Create the Perfect Title?
Internet searchers have unbelievably small attention spans. You only have a few seconds to convince them to check out your SEO article. That's why the perfect title is so important - it makes the first impression, good or bad.
So, how do you create the perfect title for your SEO articles? Follow these tips:
1. Ask questions. Look at the title of this article. It grabbed your attention, didn't it?
Internet searchers have plenty of questions. That's why they're online - to get their questions answered. By asking a question in your title, you establish a personal connection with your readers. And, if you can get the words "you" or "yours" into your article titles, it can draw people in even further. Internet searchers want to know that you understand their needs.
2. Make the most of your article titles. Remember, you only get a few seconds to make a good impression. That's why your title needs to be as detailed as possible. When it comes to article titles, the longer the better. That way, readers know exactly what they're going to get if they read your content.
3. Article titles need to be catchy - without being sensational. Internet searchers don't read every word. Instead, they scan and wait for something to catch their eye. If your article titles stick out, your content is more likely to get read.
However, don't make your article titles too outrageous. There's a big difference between "Internet Marketing - 10 Secrets to Improve Your Online Profits" and "Internet Marketing - How You Can Become a Millionaire by Next Tuesday". Sure, the second title grabs your attention, but it also makes you look silly.
4. Article titles need to be created before you write your content. The best article titles are written before everything else. That way, you can make sure that you answer questions and fulfill promises made in your title. Good SEO content gives readers the information they want, quickly.
5. Do keyword research before creating your article titles - and get as many target keywords into your title as you can without stuffing. SEO articles are only as successful as their target keywords, and article titles are no different. Before you start writing, figure out which keywords will work best in your title. You need decent search numbers mixed with relatively low competition. Aim for keywords that have at least 2,500 searches, and have fewer than 3 million search results when you type them into Google.
Ideally, your best keyword should be in the first four words of your title. However, your article titles also need to sound natural. Don't force keywords into a title just to have them there.
6. The best article titles do not have any reference to a date or time. You want your SEO articles to stand the test of time. The best articles are relevant months or years after you write them. If you include a year or month in your title, you could miss valuable readers. After all, in the year 2013, no one will want to read an article that has 2010 in the title.
Nicole Beckett is a former journalist who has been writing professionally for more than a decade. She specializes in web content writing that grabs readers' attention. If your SEO articles are missing the mark, let Nicole give your content a boost!
Related Tags: seo article, seo content, article titles
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Web Traffic Articles - How to Drive Quality Traffic to Your Website
Today, we'll concentrate on effective tricks of driving quality traffic to your web site. If you are
- Search Engines Articles - The Opinion Of Web Sites That Sell About Search Engines
It is a known fact the Google is the largest of all the search engines. You do have to wonder though
- Search Engines Articles - Improve Seo
With this kind of feedback you can fine tune your SEO marketing strategies and use social media opti
- Search Engines Articles - Search Engine Promotion using SEO Software
Search engine optimization is the process of tweaking a website to appear in the top listing of any
- Search Engines Articles - What is the main requirement to optimize the website
Search Engines Optimization so many websites are indexed regularly, but still fail to appear in top
- Internet Articles - Pay Per Click Management Guide_ AdWords Management
Pay per click management is a vast technique to boost targeted traffic to your website. Google adwor
- Search Engines Articles - SEO New York -An Efficient Way to Promote Website
There are different ways to promote anything be it a product service or goods through advertisements
- Real Estate Articles - Should You Buy or Rent a Home
The rent a home vs buy a home debate has gone on for years but what is the best thing to do? Should
- Search Engines Articles - Search Engine Marketing New York - An Effective Internet Marketing Tool
Search engine marketing New York is the most influential technique to combat the rising competition
- Search Engines Articles - 5 Top SEO Tips to Achieve Higher Search Engine Rankings
Find the SEO Experts Indeed you need the help of SEO experts to quickly employ effective SEO practi
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Getting Indexed In Yahoo
Getting indexed in Yahoo has become very difficult in the last few months. The indexing robot, Yahoo
- Are You Getting Nuked By Google Lately?
Since the last Google update, there have been many instances and examples of the Google Nuke Bot! Th
- The Google Bar and its Jadoo
Here is a simple but very effective to get your Optimized web pages (or any web page you choose) lis
- yahoo publish network or google adsense
As a new pay per click campaign, Yahoo has a much smaller advertising base than Google. In many cate
- How Google Indexes Content From Your Web Directory
In a fluke, I was able to notice something about the way Google indexes content from web directories
- Unique Content Is Your Key To Success!
As you search around this article site looking for articles to add to your website, consider this: t
- Google News - Just another article announcer?
In Google's recent battle towards becoming an international news center, I've come to notice that th
- Can Google Really Deliver Country Specific Searching?
This is a serious matter, can Google really deliver top quality search results for other countries?
- Is Google having a tough time with their website limit?
If you are one to pay attention to what happens within the Google realm, you might find yourself thr
- Google - A Bit of History
The first question most people have is, “What the heck is a “Google?” It is a play