Top 10 Reasons You Can Sell More Real Estate With A Podcast
Everyday, smart business people are doing innovative things on the Internet. They are using the Internet's efficient online tools to brand their business, gather leads and create a long term client base. Podcasts are one of these new tools. A podcast is basically a short, online radio show that you produce yourself that listeners can download to their computer or MP3 player. Thousands of businesses now use podcasts to build their credibility and client base. Here are just some of the ways podcasts can help your real estate business:
1. Introduce yourself to new potential clients. Podcasts open an entirely new marketing channel for you - a direct channel straight to your target audience.
2. Build a regular audience and a sustained client base. Keep yourself top-of-mind with consistent communication with your listeners, and the next time they are thinking of buying a new home, who will come to mind first?
3. Become a trusted expert resource. By giving them valuable information every week/month, you build trust with them. You behave like an expert, and people prefer to do business with experts.
4. Get to know your potential clients personally through discussion. By posting your podcast with a simple blog, your listeners can discuss real estate topics with you. These discussions lead to trust.
5. Show homes through descriptions and/or video podcast. It's like giving a virtual home tour with your personal commentary. Essentially, you would be showing homes to hundreds - or thousands - of prospects 24/7, when it is convenient and comfortable for them.
6. Reinforce your brand and build long-term business. Your brand is your relationship with clients. Reinforce a positive relationship by offering free advice and discussion and you will always have people seeking your services.
7. Build traffic to your website. Posting and promoting a podcast is just one more way to get visitors to your site, surfing your listings.
8. Make more contacts. Not all of your listeners will be homebuyers or sellers. You can gain powerful industry authority by being a vocal expert with your podcast.
9. Stand out. How many other realtors are using podcasts? Be an early adopter and you will stand head-and-shoulders above the rest. This is especially important when the market is in a downward trend.
10. Reach buyers outside of your local market. Your podcast is broadcast worldwide giving you access to potential buyers and sellers that live outside of your market but own real estate or want to buy real estate in your market.
Podcasts are new technology, but don't be intimidated. If you have ever used a tape recorder, you can easily learn how to produce a podcast. You have a lot of knowledge and expertise that your clients can benefit from. They want to hear you - so start podcasting!
Related Tags: sales tips, podcast, podcasting, real estate sales, increase profits
Charles "Butch" Grimes is a real estate expert, entrepreneur, talk radio host, columnist and motivational speaker. Recognized as one of the nation's foremost real estate experts, Butch has helped millions of realtors catapult their business through his educational broadcasts, books and speaking engagements across the country. For more lessons on podcasting or success in real estate, go to: http://www.wetalkrealestate.com or send Butch an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Butch Grimes is a nationally known Real Estate Expert who is often called upon by national and international companies for guidance on achieving success in the ever-evolving minority emerging markets. He has also testified before the California Legislature on issues of mortgage insurance, unfair lending practices and other issues impacting underserved communities. He has received commendations throughout California and nationwide for his contributions to the real estate industry and local community. Grimes shares his considerable knowledge during a weekly radio show, "We Talk Real Estate with Butch Grimes" on KTYM 1460 AM in Los Angeles. The landmark show is the first live talk radio show dedicated to addressing real estate questions and concerns of inner city communities. His monthly column, "The Real Estate Insider," appears in state and local newspapers.
To learn more about Grimes, visit http://www.WeTalkRealEstate.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Qualifying Equals More Sales and More Income
In my experience in the new home sales industry and the opinion of the top producers across virtuall
- Questions From Home Sellers
Home sellers have been contacting me about selling their homes with the question: "Should
- How Important is a Real Estate Appraisal?
A real estate appraisal is necessary any time you buy or sell any kind of real estate. The purpose
- Window Treatments Can Help Sell Your Home - Let a Home Stager Show You How
New window treatments can make a world of difference when selling your home. They can add value and
- Sell Land Contract Agreements for Cash To Professional Note Buyers
You can sell land contract agreements to a professional note buyer for a lump sum of money. Many peo
- How To Prepare For An Open House
To further maximize exposure, your Realtor may recommend you hold one or two types of open houses as
- Home Selling Tips - Tips On Selling Your Own Home And Preparing Your Home For Sale
Top Ways to Boost Your Homes ValueSelling your home is a major life event; buyers and agents will co
- Selling With A Real Estate Representative
Selecting a RealtorFinding the right real estate representative takes some time and care. A good pla
- 4 Easy Tips to Sell Your Home
It's spring, the busiest time of year when it comes to buying and selling real estate. If you want t
- Geez, Where Has Your Success Gone?
Has your well gone dry? Over the past several years most real estate agents appeared to get by. Some
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Great Curb Appeal: Your First Line Of Defense For Selling Your Home
Trying to sell your home without "Great Curb Appeal" is an uphill struggle. Without pristine curb a
- Dependable Recumbent Bicycle Dealers
Recumbent bikes place the cyclist in a laid-back, easy chair riding or reclined posture. Unlike conv
- Free Home Staging Tips that Make Your Home Sell Faster
A 2006 Chicago Tribune article cites a National Association of Realtors (NAR) study validating the i
- Prospecting for Real Estate Clients is Not a Short-term Activity
Have you ever mailed a prospecting letter to 100 or even 500 homeowners in your neighborhood, waited
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward When Selling Your Home
As the real estate market cools off, it is important to focus on the fundamentals if you want to sel
- Home Loan Finances
You can take a loan from banks or lending companies. Banks and such companies have their set criteri
- Real Estate Market for Sellers in 2007
For much of this decade, sellers have sat in the cat seat when it comes to the real estate market. A
- Selling Your Gilbert Home in a Tough Market
Selling Your Gilbert Home When No One Is Making An OfferThis may seem like a terrible time to have y
- Staging, Selling Your Home For More Money
In the middle-of-the-road housing market, homes are remaining for sale longer than they did about on
- Trying to Sell a Home with Little or No Equity
Many homeowners are sweating finances these days. For a variety of reason they are in over the head