Communication, Get your business off to a flying start - what can a new phone system do for your business?
Computer telephony integration (CTI) is the term we use for linking our office pc network with the telephone system. This can help by enabling users to click on telephone numbers in programs like Outlook, Maximizer, Sage Line 50, Goldmine and may others, including in-house systems, and the phone will automatically dial the number. The same system will ‘pop' incoming callers records from a database onto the screen of the person that answers the call. These systems may sound like a gimmick but when you add up the time that can be saved across even a small business it doesn't take long to see a return on investment.
There are many jobs done everyday by well paid staff that could be done by a phone system. Using an IVR system customers are able to access your database to automatically order goods. The phone system will speak to the database and then listen and interpret what the database is telling it back. You may have used one of these systems when you last called your internet banking. The time that can be save by using IVR allows the person that used to take those calls to use their skills dealing customers that need help, reducing complaints and lost calls.
Not only do new phone look great on the desk but by using features such as marketing on hold you can offer your customers music while they wait on hold with personalised and targeted marketing messages to help you promote your business, like new products or advise customers of new opening hours.
Some new phone systems have a ‘Unified Communications' theme which means that they offer cross media communication. For instance, you are sent an important email which is time critical but you are driving to another meeting which is equally as important. Wouldn't it be great if you used your handsfree in the car to pick up your voicemails and then have your voicemail check your emails and read any new email to you while you are still driving? No problem using Avaya's Voicemail Pro. You are on an important call at your desk but you need to leave to catch a plane. Rather than offering to call the person back or have then call you back wouldn't it be great if you could transfer that call you your mobile seamlessly at the touch of a button and retain office phone features such as transfer, hold and conference on your mobile? By using Avaya's Mobility feature all this is possible and a lot more beside.
What can a new phone system do for your business? A lot more that it could 5 years ago.
Related Tags: phone system, telephone, telephone system, small business phone system, small business telephone system, phone system supplier, rent telephone systems
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Telecommuting Articles - Global Mobile Application Market (2010-2015)
Global Mobile Application Market (2010-2015) The success of Apple's Application Store has not o
- Telecommuting Articles - Mobile Phones Deals :The Other Name of Pleasurable Life
Mobile phones are the best part of out life. Today, we not even use them as a device for communicati
- Communication Articles - Nokia Phones Contract - With Quality, Style and Trust
It is well known that the Nokia is a brand that has got a very special place among the mobile phone
- Communication Articles - HTC PayG Phones - The Mixture of Freedom and Great Services
HTC is a well known brand in the mobile phone manufacturing world. With each new launch this company
- Telecommuting Articles - LG phones -Attracts You With Amazing Features
To sustain in this competitive world LG is one of those brands which have totally amazed the mobile
- Communication Articles - Mobile Phone Insurance Timely Protection against Theft, Loss other such damage to your handset
Most of us, let us acknowledge, are scatter-brained and at least, slightly disorganized, to say the
- Communication Articles - Pay as you go mobile phones- an affordable deal
Pay as you go deal is one of those plans which have become so famous these days among every class of
- Consumer Articles - Freedom of communication with Pay monthly mobile phone deals
The mobile phones have come of age with the advance mobile handsets. The current Mobile Phone
- Communication Articles - Nokia Phones Leading the Way to the Future of Mobile Communication
Nokia has just got on its website the 'The Way We Live Podcast' under its technology section. The su
- Communication Articles - Mobile Recycling - Get Materialistic and Moral Benefits Together
It is a well-known fact that people have a lot of craze to buy new handsets in the present scenario.
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Tips for Getting the Best Mobile Phone Deal
Mobile phones have become a means of communication in the car, at work, on vacation or anywhere else
- Ringtones Symbolise Uniqueness
Ringtones are sounds that your mobile phone makes when you receive a telephone call. There are loads
- Mobile phones - an integral part of our daily lives!
Mobile phones have become a part and parcel of our lives; the day-to-day existence of many among us
- Latest VoIP News - How to Encrypt Your Conversations
Much press has been received in relation to security concerns regarding VoIP conversations in additi
- Musical Phones
Do you have visions of being placed on hold, waiting for someone else to come on the line, repeating
- GPS Systems and How They Work
The GPS system utilizes satellites that have been put into orbit that help people determine their ex
- WHY IS EVERYONE ON ABOUT XML?
In the traditional world, a telephone handset was a telephone handset. In the new world of IP, what
- Get Rid of Your Cell Phone Contract Without Penalty !
Get Rid of Your Cell Phone Contract Without Penalty ! by James HooperHave you ever been so fru
- Security/Privacy for Home VoIP - Don't Just Think VoIP
Much disussion has centred around the security and privacy aspects of VoIP as well as significant is
- Mobile phones and their Multiple Uses!!
A great way of staying connected even if you are far away is mobile phones. They provide the users w