Basic Questions To Ask Yourself Before Planning A Wedding Shower
There are some basic questions to ask that will help you to get a much better idea of what sort of wedding shower you need to organize. These questions will help you get your mind to work, brainstorming ideas and possibilities, until you end up with the perfect wedding shower.
- How many people need to be invited? Just friends, or friends and family?
- When is a good date to have the shower?
- Do you know of any venues that can accommodate the right number of people at a reasonable price?
- What food will be provided - a full sit down meal or just some appetizers?
- Can you email invitations or print them yourself, or do they need to be handwritten?
- Who else can help you organize the shower?
- Do the bride and groom know about the shower, or is it a surprise?
Working out the answer to these questions will at least get you started on your wedding shower plans. The important thing is that you want to do your best to celebrate two special people in your life, without it costing a fortune. If you need help, then ask for it. The last thing you need is to be running yourself ragged, when chances are there are other friends who would love to give you a hand.
Related Tags: wedding, food, organizing, plan, shower, planning a wedding shower, bride and groom
Make your wedding day special and learn all about proper winter wedding planning by visiting http://www.plan-the-perfect-wedding.info where you will find the necessary tips, advice and wedding resources needed to plan the proper weddingYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- What to do After the Affair? - Seek Counseling or Get a Divorce?
Whether to stay married or not after the affair is a very difficult decision to make. When you first
- Important Things to Consider When Making Cheap But Good-Looking Wedding Invitations
Coming up with a great wedding invitation doesn't have to cost a fortune. Many brides these days opt
- DIY Beach Wedding Favor Ideas
One of the most fun and exciting themes for weddings is the beach theme. Whether you are holding you
- What You Should Consider Before Proposing
Getting engaged is one of the most exciting things you will ever do. As soon as you ask, your future
- Creating Wedding Table Plans With a Snowplough
One of the things people often don't seem to realise when it comes to creating wedding table plans i
- Tips on Choosing Jewellery For Weddings
Every bride knows exactly how important wedding jewelleries are, and it holds a big part in the plan
- Is Your Husband Having Emotional Affair? - What You Should Do
A husband having emotional affair with a colleague at work, an old friend or online does not automat
- How to Use Candles in a Wedding Ceremony
A person's wedding is the most awaited occasion in their lives and thus they wish for it to be perfe
- Unique Reception Entertainment on Your Wedding Day
People always look forward to weddings. Whether they are part of the entourage or just simply guests
- Wedding Guest List Issues - Children at Your Wedding
A wedding is generally an all-adult event, but with these times, where guests travel from miles away
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Mail Order Bride Success Rates
In recent years, thousands of young women have come to the USA by way of marriage to western men. Th
- Wedding Planning - Current Trends In Wedding Accessories
ATTIRE Wedding attire choices for WOMEN have become less traditional and more of personal preferenc
- Ukraine Brides - Wealth of Cultural Heritage
Before the girls become Ukraine brides they are fiances. An engagement ceremony takes place where bo
- Newest Place Card Holders of 2007
Soon a special event will be taking place in your life and it is a must to have your reception hall
- Brides Cut Wedding Flower Costs with DIY Arrangements
With the average cost of professional wedding flower arrangements running between $500-1200, it's no
- Back to Basics - Why Women are Attracted to Men?
Women are attracted to men and have been since the beginning of time because that's the way they wer
- 8 Steps for Choosing the Perfect Groom's Cake
Guess what? You don't have to follow tradition anymore! It's safe to say that your women gue
- Playing Santa
If you are a couple that is looking to spice up your sex life or you are kinky and looking for some
- Unique Wedding Favors
So you have finally made the decision to take the final step and get married. What an exciting time
- Newest Beach Wedding Favors of 2007
So your are soon to be married and are really thinking about having a destination wedding on the bea