Five Simple Ways To Buzz Market Your Book
* Post your book notes, ideas and views at a blog. Start a free blog with Wordpress. You can also grow a community of readers through here. Check out Problogger.net for tips on growing a successful blog.
* Ensure your marketing plan uses all or most of Dr Cialdini's six elements of buzz: taboo, unusual, outrageous, hilarious, remarkable and secret. The more you use, the more creativeness and buzz the marketing will have.
* Submit lots of press releases on the internet and in the papers. Send out lots of your books to big players and get reviews. Do interviews with them on your book. It's an investment worth making.
* Write sypnosis for various genres. If it's a self help title for example, write various marketing synopsis for spiritual people, business people, etc.
* Throw a launch party and offer tickets to your friends and their friends. What about a "Friends and friend's friends picnic" to launch your book?
A successful buzz marketing campaign must also meet five strategic goals…
2. Emotional Utility
3. Functional Utility
4. Process Facility
Target your audience and make them aware of your book. Do this by creating strategic alliances with other people in your market. Also tap into your audience's need for emotional utility, a quality created in the audience's consciousness resulting from behaviour and experience.
Your buzz marketing campaign must also have a good functional utility and process strategy in place so you save time to do the things you enjoy and work to get your book to a wider audience.
The campaign must facilitate the process of moving potential customers easily and conveniently from awareness, to utility, to incentive, to sale. The campaign must also create confidence in the ability to deliver and experience a great read.
Related Tags: marketing, book, buzz marketing, book marketing, market your book, kavit haria, buzz burrito
Kavit Haria is the creator of the Ten Steps for Creating Worldwide Buzz system that shows you in simple steps how you can take your product and service and create huge sales, huge profits and happy customers. Learn how here http://www.buzzburrito.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Is SEO Optimisation Important Today?
Those who have tried setting up their own websites know just how competitive the online market reall
- How to Shop Fearlessly, Look For Bargains, And Save Time and Money on the Web?
With the advent of online shopping, going to outlets and discount shopping centers may become an act
- Roll Up Stand Changing Vendor Booths
Most people have been to trade shows, home shows, state and county fairs and other places where ther
- Achieving Your Advertising Goals With a Roll Up Stand
Advertising is a common function of a business. However, it requires creativity and hard work to ens
- Trade Show Displays and Expos
Trade Shows and community business Expos provide a captive audience for your business, to get the wo
- How to Make Sure Your Newsletters Are Sent Out on Time
There are three key elements to making sure your newsletter is delivered on time: People, planning,
- Portable Displays - Trade Show Displays
Portable Displays are the best option for exhibitors when it comes to Trade Shows. Portable Displays
- Banner Displays - a Great Portable Display
Banner Displays are considered one of the most portable displays when used for trade shows. They com
- Small Business Reputation Management - Your Small Business Information Could be Wrong
Bad information could be out there circulating on the Internet this very minute about your business
- Eight Guidelines For Writing Newsletters That Engage Your Readers and Build Your Business
Want to write newsletters that engage your readers and help to build community? Whether you are a sm
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Adsense Is Making Me Rich
I want to talk to you about the power of Google AdSense and how you can use it to generate not hundr
- How to Increase Your Business Using the Esoteric Science of Radionics
As a small business owner, there are an amazing number of difficult skills I need to master so my bu
- 14 Top Lead Generation Tips
According to former Harvard Business School professor David Maister, typical marketing practices are
- More Marketing Dope
Direct marketing can make you very successful, but you’ve got to understand the basics. Here a
- The State Of Paid-To-Surf Programs Today
What a difference a year can make. 12 months ago, auto surf programs were at their peak. More an
- Should You Open Up An Ebay Store?
Ebay has provided some amazing opportunities for many people to earn online. This widely popular au
- Is Adsense A Good Idea?
For many webmasters, Google AdSense has become a great revenue generator. Since the program pays th
- The "Coat Of Arms" Revisited
Recently I listened to a interview with Mark Joyner and Gary Halbert about Gary's famous "Coat of Ar
- Brand Loyalty
It's a challenge getting consumers to remain loyal to a particular brand. Unlike the good old days w
- The Hottest Affiliate Ebooks Out in the Market Today!
Affiliate Project X is a great affiliate marketing ebook. Totaling only 50 pages you could have your