How to Look Like a Male Fitness Model and Attract Women
Male Fitness Models Are Built Like Hollywood Sex Symbols
How many male sex symbols are huge and buff? Do you think any of the current Hollywood sex symbols can bench press over 400 pounds? What about stars like Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Jamie Fox, Will Smith, Jared Leto, Daniel Craig (the new James Bond), etc. Women are attracted to men with average builds, but with great muscle tone. How many men who star in Soap Operas are huge and buff? The answer is that with very rare exceptions, it pays to have a lean muscle build...not a bulky bodybuilder type look.
Male Fitness Models Have To Workout Harder Than Bodybuilders
Lifting weights and bulking up is MUCH easier than burning body fat and getting lean. I don't care how big you are...you know it's true! To get big, you just lift with a high volume of lifts and progressively increase the weight over time. You don't have to be on a strict diet and you don't have to hit cardio hard. To get lean, you have to lift to maintain your muscle mass, you have to watch what you eat, and you have to hit cardio like a maniac. The reason you see very few guys in the gym with "six pack abs" is that getting lean is tough work.
A Simple Approach to Leaning Down if You Are Bulky
Getting that lean look is actually simple, but not easy. If you are kind of bulky right now and need to lean down you just need to do a few things:
1) Perform Intense Cardio At Least 4-5 Times Per Week for 30-45 Minutes
2) Multiply Your Body Weight by 12. The Number You Get Will Be The Total Maximum Amount Of Calories You Are Allowed To Eat Each Day...Aim for Less If Possible
3) Quit Obsessing Over Strength
4) Quit Obsessing Over Protein Consumption
5) When In Doubt, Cut Back on Lifting And Increase Cardio
6) You Will See "Six Pack Abs" When You Get Lean Enough. Don't Go Overboard With Crunches and Ab Movements. Cardio is Your Ticket To a Six Pack.
Quit Trying To Impress Guys In The Gym...The Goal Is To Impress Women
When you are hitting cardio hard and limiting your calories, you won't get as big of a pump as you are used to. You will also most likely lose a bit of strength. The big and strong guys in the gym command respect from all the other guys in the gym. I made the decision that it was more important for me to be physically attractive to women, then it was to impress the other gym rats. I aimed to get a physique similar to Matthew McConaughey and haven't looked back since. I don't care if the guys in my gym think that Matthew McConaughey is a wimp...women drool over this guy.
Aim for The Male Fitness Model Look and Don't Look Back!
Related Tags: male fitness model, fitness model, male fitness models, fitness models, bodybuilder, bodybuilders
About the Author: Rusty Moore is an avid trainer who gives advice to men and women who want a physique that attracts the opposite sex. While most trainers focus on gaining as much muscle mass as possible, Rusty focuses on the lean "sleek model look". For men who want the build of Brad Pitt -or- Matthew Mcconaughey and women who want the build of Jessica Alba -or- Jessica Beil, he recommends this resource... http://www.StellarWorkout.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Chest Dips Are An Effective Pectoral Exercise
Weighted chest dips are one of the exercises that most people don't even consider when they sit down
- Supporting You Lose Belly Fat
Medical Science has said that belly fat is among the biggest wellbeing dangers for guys and girls. R
- Creating Muscle Quickly
To build muscle fast is a difficult and laborious journey, but luckily a number of shortcuts have be
- To Build Muscle Fast
To build muscle fast is a long and demanding journey, but luckily several shortcuts have been reveal
- Supercharge Your Muscle Building Results With Muscle Building Foods
A great physique begins with diet and exercise. Building muscle mass requires dedication and determi
- Size Builders Tips
Choose one of these two exercises, which are good choices for building triceps mass. Both moves rais
- Maximuscle Cyclone Bars
Maximuscle Cyclone Bars from Maximuscle LtdA high-performance muscle growth bar to support your stre
- Myth? For 90% Of Mankind - To Get A Sixpack I Need To Work On My Abs!
True.But for 90% of us that is semi-right. Abs are often covered by a layer of fat and there is no w
- Ways To Increase Testosterone Levels
Maintaining adequate testosterone levels can prevent all kinds of health maladies in men as they age
- Home Gym Machines For Training
Most people realize that some working out is always very effective part of living a healthy life sty
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Tips For Finding The Best Abdominal Exercise
With our often sedentary lifestyles, it is no wonder that many of us have just a tad too much fat in
- How To Turn Fat Into Muscle
Turning fat into muscle is not all that hard to do, as long as you have the right knowledge and guid
- Bodybuilding and Steroids: ACNE Side Effects
"Bodybuilding and Steroids : Steroid side effects." Bodybuilding and Steroids. Side effects. Focus
- Natural Bodybuilding Muscle Training - Does It Still Exist In Today's Age Of Steroids?
Maybe you are interested in knowing what natural bodybuilding is all about. This page will help you
- I Need Some Help with Weight Lifting?
Matt, I lift weights 4-5 times a week, if I can, I don't do to much that it kills my arms but I also
- Steroid Side Effects: Roid Rage and Increased Aggressiveness
Bodybuilding and Steroids. Side effects. Focus: Roid RageCommon steroid side effects normally repor
- Finding Great Inexpensive Sources For Bodybuilding Supplements Online
In today's society, many people are conscious about how they look. It is a fact that having a muscul
- Discover The Simple Method Of Fat Loss No One Else Will Tell You About that is Guaranteed To Work!
Muscular Development SecretsFor balanced muscular development it is necessary that each and every pa
- What Is Men's Personal Fitness Training About?
Most men, when it comes to men's fitness training, look at building mass instead of losing weight. T
- What Exactly Is Muscle Building
Is this a true or false statement:Building muscle will make you slower and less flexible. Contrary t