1. Eat well and eat right - How much you eat has a major impact on your baby's health.
2. Get enough rest - Sleep can help you get enough energy. However, there may be periods during pregnancy where you cannot sleep well because of your baby's activity inside your womb. It is just normal and would stop in a matter of time.
3. Exercise right - Swimming, simple aerobics, and Yoga are 3 of the most common pregnancy activities you can do. Consult your doctor to know what exercise is the most suited for you and the proper way and how long you should do it.
4. Understand what is happening - Knowing what to expect can prepare you to the things that would happen for the whole 9 months. If you feel something, learn why. This can avoid the risk of danger during pregnancy.
5. Get prenatal health care - A regular visit to your obstetricians/gynecologists or OB/GYNs would help you know the responsible pregnancy.
6. Take nutrition and supplements - Pregnant women needs certain amount Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamins (A, D, E, B6, B12, and C), Thiamine, Niacin, and Riboflavin. Consult your doctor on the right dosage you should take.
7. Take Folic Acid (Folate) - Taking Folic Acid 1 month before pregnancy up to the first trimester would decrease the risk of neural tube defects.
8. Fluids - Drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, can help you prevent dehydration.
9. Expect changes - Since there is a great hormonal change happening in your body, expect and get ready for physical and emotional changes with physical discomforts such as nausea and vomiting, heartburn, headaches, fatigue, faintness, constipation, cravings, urinary tract infection, frequent urination, increased vaginal discharge, hemorrhoids, breast swelling, varicose veins, back aches, and leg cramps among others.
10. Learn about pregnancy - There are pregnancy books and articles you can read to know more about healthy pregnancy and the things and changes you should expect for the next 9 months.
Related Tags: pregnancy facts, pregnancy advice, pregnancy tips, pregnancy to do
Aromatherapy is now regarded as an alternative medicine technique and many use the aromatherapy methods every day to enhance their life style and general health, learn about aromatherapy and what Aromatherapy Products can do for you at http://healthandcosmetics.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Tips For Healthy Pregnancy
For a healthy new baby, healthy pregnancy is a must. Every woman has a desire for a healthy pregnanc
- How To Make Your Pregnancy Healthy And Comfortable
Healthy pregnancy is the first and for most thing which the every mother desire for. This could only
- Morning Sickness Symptoms - 3 Signs That Morning Sickness Has Begun
Morning sickness is a normal part of pregnancy for most women. 7 of every 10 women will go through m
- End Morning Sickness - Get Rid Of Morning Sickness With 3 Easy Remedies
Morning sickness impacts four out of every five women. The symptoms and severity of morning sickness
- Ginger For Morning Sickness - 3 Ways To Utilize Ginger For Fast Morning Sickness Relief
Ginger is a potent herb, native to Asia that has various healing powers, one of which is eliminating
- Morning Sickness Cures - Survive Morning Sickness With 5 Proven Remedies
In the first phase of pregnancy, your body goes through rapid hormonal changes that will prepare you
- Morning Sickness Remedy - 3 Methods That Will Have You Feeling Better Instantly
For most women, morning sickness will be the most unpleasant time during pregnancy. Over seventy per
- The Best Vitamins And Minerals In Increasing Fertility
There are many natural treatments that can help improve the fertility of a couple. These natural tre
- Safe Exercises During Pregnancy-how To Safely Exercise During Pregnancy
Pregnancy is such a wonderful time in a woman's life. Having a little life growing inside you is suc
- Getting Tubes Untied: Pregnant After Tubal Ligation
Most people have heard to term getting your "tubed tied". This refers to the procedure called tubal
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Do You Have Any Doubts About Pregnancy Tests?
Read this and all doubts about pregnancy and pregnancy tests will be cleared.The fertilized egg plan
- Choosing the Sex of your Baby - the Moral Question
Some people oppose gender selection calling it an attempt at playing God. They believe that nature m
- Getting Rid Of Stretchmarks
Getting rid of stretchmarks can be a difficult thing to do. They're ugly and make days at the beach
- Deciphering The Fertility Calendar
If you are one of the many couples around the world that are trying to conceive, I'm sure you've see
- Fun and Unique Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
Baby showers are a great way of announcing to the world that you are going to be a new mother. Since
- How To Plan a Baby Shower on a Budget
So you're throwing a baby shower, and have no idea what you need or where to go to plan your baby s
- How To Start Labor: What Works?
Overdue pregnancy can be physically and mentally challenging. If you have difficulties in sleeping,
- 37 Weeks Pregnant - It's Nearly Time To Give Birth
37 weeks pregnant and you're almost to your due date. In most cases you've reached the point that if
- Holiday Season and Baby Showers - Should You Have Them?
People often wonder whether they should hold a baby shower during the hustle and bustle of the holid
- The Many Benefits of Breastfeeding
Many expectant mothers are told about the benefits of breastfeeding but many don't just realise how