Making Mission Boards With Movie Maker
Here's a mini-tutorial of how you can set up your own movie that sends you a powerful sound + visual message of what you want. These projects take a few hours to create properly. However when they are done you can watch them every morning for 1-2 minutes. They will keep your goals fresh in your mind. I would even encourage you to throw in some "uplifting" music in your movie so you have a positive song in your head as you go about your day.
You will need:
- Pictures of what you want to attain. If you want a 3.5 million dollar home, find a picture that resembles your dream house as much as possible. If you are looking for a partner, then find pictures that trigger powerful feelings and emotions of love when you see them (so what you can be in that state throughout your day and attract others who are looking for it).
- Windows Movie-Maker, Cyberlink Power Director 7 or Camtasia. Any program that lets you hash up music and pictures to make a movie or slide show. Movie-Maker is very easy to use. If you have any problems at all, simply do a keyword-search on YouTube and you will find all the help you need.
- Imagination and Inspiration!
What you are doing here is you are creating a slide show with the appropriate music so that when you watch this 2-minute movie you will remind yourself of your goals.
This is what Claude Bristol refers to as: "Suggestion is Power." In his book The Magic of Believing he encourages individuals to write their goals on a small cue-card or business card and keep it in front of them at all times.
Rhonda Byrne's The Secret encourages people who have very specific goals to keep them in front of their eyes throughout the day. In this documentary about the Law of Attraction, John Assaraf talks about Vision Boards. Much like the movie explained above, a Vision Board is a cork-board with all kinds of pictures tacked to it that represent what you want and the accomplishments you want to see fulfilled in your life by you.
Don't limit yourself with what you think is impossible to attain. If you are constantly in a state of elation because you are working at what you love; great opportunities will find you.
Related Tags: law of attraction, video, the secret, goals, rhonda byrne, motion, vision board, byrne, mission boards, suggestion is power, brison, claude bristol, cue-card, magic of believing
Dan Massicotte is perhaps the most positive oriented individual you will ever meet. You can learn more about him on his website: http://danmassicottespositiveliving.com/ Join his newsletter to be informed of new articles and website developments.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- How To Make Money? Be Observant And Smart
"Money talks", "Money makes the world go round" these words seem funny but it's true anyway. Almost
- How To Find Happiness Through Setting Goals
Key #10 to Happiness - Setting GoalsThere're many reasons to set goals. People who set clear goals n
- Avoid These Catastrophic Goal Setting Mistakes
These goal setting mistakes will stop you before you've even had a chance to give your goal a proper
- Achieve Your Goals, Achieve Your Visions In Life
Are you starting to get curious on what you'd be in the next five or ten years? Have you figured out
- Establishing Goals: A Clear Checklist
When you consider setting goals in your life, you are much like the captain of a ship. You have the
- Kick Start The New Year By Setting Smart Goals
Many people are not able to articulate what they really want in life in clear and concise language.
- Your 5 Keys To Success In Online Marketing
The real keys to success when marketing on the internet are not technical in nature nor do they requ
- Securing Success In Your Life - How To Plan Your Career
Some people are lucky enough to fall straight into a fulfilling career that allows them to develop a
- Goals That Care
The word care as defined in the dictionary, implies many meanings. Care can mean worry or a troubled
- Solving Problems With The Right Mind Map Application
One of the best ways to solve problems in almost every area of your life is with the use of the righ
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Many Colors of Abundance
Abundance is very much like color. No two people see colors in the same way. One person may see blu
- Be - Do - Have
Today's article will give you guidance in goal setting. Before reading further, picture a goal you w
- Advance Your Business And Your Career
Here is an idea that can revolutionize your business and your life. Many organizations have retreat
- Goal Setting using Visualization
I have a blue convertible Beatle photo on my desk. On it, I edited my own photo and carefully place
- The Power of Mental Imagery
My wife and I drove by this beautiful resort, and I blurted out, "I want to speak there, make a bunc
- New Year Resolutions: 3 Easy Steps to Success
I recently read an article that stated most people will have forgotten what their New Years Resolut
- Got Goals? Your GPS To Success
You've probably heard of the Harvard goal-setting study. Members of the class of 1979 were asked whe
- The Purpose of Having a Personal Goal
Goals provide our lives with a sense of purpose and direct our behaviors toward a positive end resul
- Goal Setting Is Not Only Once-A-Day Affair
In my last post, I mentioned that we should set goal clearly and do it daily. Now, the question is,
- What Next
When on earth did it exactly happen? What morning did I wake up and think: "Man that was stupid! I w