Succeed With Goals Using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Positive Self-Talk
1. REWIRE YOUR BODY-MIND COMPUTER. Seek help from a therapist or coach who knows how to release and reprogramme the blocks in your emotional brain and energy field keeping you stuck or blocked. Psychiatrist Dr David Servan-Schreiber in his best selling book "Healing without Freud of Prozac" says:"Emotional disorders result from dysfunctions in the emotional brain. For many people these originated with painful past experiences that have no relation to the present yet still continue to control their behaviour." Another way of putting it is "feelings buried alive never die."
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) address the emotional brain, often with an 80% success rate. EFT is one of the fastest growing coaching tools and meridian therapies in the world today, being used by doctors, psychologists and alternative therapists world-wide, not only to help phobias and fears, trauma and addictions, but also for peak performance training in sport and business. Many practitioners can consult by telephone or Skype.
2. ALIGN YOUR GOALS WITH YOUR PASSION AND PURPOSE. When a client realises she has been stuck in a "trance" memory or belief that has misdirected her life direction and energy flow, and can let that go, her life can change almost instantly. With EFT the emotional release can be by laughing, crying or sighing, resulting in a noticeable reduction in the intensity, fear or pain. New awareness then opens the door to new thoughts and feelings. Which in turn helps re-set the inner compass to sail on course with a new empowering belief or goal.
3. POSITIVE SELF-TALK. Say "I like myself" and other affirming words like "I can do anything I put my mind to." throughout the day. This will raise your self-esteem dramatically and thus helps you set and keep bigger goals; face greater challenges and keep promises to yourself, including your most important new habits and goals. For even more powerful effect on your subconscious, SING your affirmations, using a rhyme or tune that charges you up.
Tap into the power of EFT which some people call mental acupuncture and see your life change and your goals on track for success.
Related Tags: success, goals, eft, energy psychology, tapping for health, positive self-talk
Caryl Rose Morgan is an EFT Practitioner who describes how she used EFT on herself to quell fear and terror in a cable-car trip going up Table Mountain in Capetown, South Africa. Her story and ways you too can tap into this miracle self-help tool are at http://www.healingfeelingsinminutes.com and on her blog http://www.selfhelp911.blogspot.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- 3 Proven Success Tips That Never Fail
If you are looking for ways how you can achieve great success in your life, this will be the right a
- Success Principles - 3 Powerful Tips That You Cannot Miss
If you want to be successful, continue to read on and you will discover the 3 powerful tips that wil
- Life Is Full Of Opportunities If You Stop And Look Around You
Yes I do agree that life is hard especially when you consider the challenges that come with it. But
- Dream Big, Aim Higher…start By Listing Goals Now
Life is just like a piece of coin, every coin represents every experience, all the knowledge and eac
- 6 Reasons To Use An Abundant Life Coach
We live in a time of fast-paced, seemingly insensitive, frenzy; it is, in fact, sensory-overload. It
- How To Develop A Winning Mindset
1. Give yourself permissionI know it sounds simple but one way to begin winning on a consistent basi
- Life Balance: Tips From A Yoga Class
It can be tricky to find that place of balance in life. Juggling work, family, community and persona
- 5 Guaranteed Tips That Will Get You Motivated In An Instant
Do you want to learn how you can get motivated immediately? If you do, this will be the right place
- How To Achieve Great Success With 3 Powerful Techniques
If you are living in mediocrity and you would like to have a change, this will be the perfect articl
- A Funky Success Article - The Blonde Caper
Benjamin Pennyworth considered himself a closet James Bond.He felt certain he was a 007 agent yet to
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Secrets of Attraction and Manifesting - Part I
We can often be so tied up in our every day realities that the thought of creating something we cons
- Speed Reading For Success
We are living in the Information Age where knowledge and action are the keys to success. Business pe
- On A Pathway To Wealth We Incur Many Risks
Do these quotes ring true of you?'I am scared to go against the crowd.''I am scared to be the best m
- Don't Mess With Big Bird
This is a story about someone else...not me. It's about Ralph - yeah, that's his name - Ralph!Ralph
- If You're In Fear Of Something - Put Your Coat On!
I remember when I was younger some of my 'supposed' friends used to tease me about being scared of s
- Staying Off the Emotional Rollercoaster
We all experience this one constantly. Be it personally, professionally or anything else, we all kno
- Stepping Outside the "Financial Box"
The title of this article is significant for two reasons. Firstly, because it defines the type of bo
- The Irrefutable Law of Success - It is About Giving and Not Necessarily Receiving
The beginning of the year is that time when people start to bring out their pens and pads and jot do
- Losers Ask "Why?" and Winners Ask "How?"
There's a saying you may have come across, especially if you're in sales or sports or any walk of li
- The Truth About Success
"On my own little journey to success, I stretch, out of tiredness and look up out of hope. I am hopi