Search Engines Secrets - Easy To Follow
1) Before you start, you must find the right keywords. If you optimize your WebPages for the wrong keywords you will fail on your campaigns. Try to avoid the highly competitive keywords such as “Work from home”, for example. You can’t beat millions of competitive websites. There are two Great free tools for finding keywords: http://www.goodkeywords.com and overture suggestion tool: http://inventory.overture.com
2) The page optimization easy rules you must follow are these:
a) Put your keyword in your title tag, for example we will use the keyword “self improvement software” self improvement software
b) Put your keyword in the heading tag - self improvement software
c) Bold with tags the keyword inside your text.
3) Mention your primary keyword at the very top left and at the very bottom right hand side of the webpage. A trick you can use is to include this in the copyright information line at the bottom of the website. This would be a good example: http://www.selfimprovement.com - A self improvement software.
4) Use the image tag with your keyword. Be careful. Do NOT fill the tag with many keywords. It will be considered as spamming and search engines will ban your site.
5) List your site in Google in 24 hours. Yes, you can do that by many ways actually. There is no need for waiting 6 weeks in order for your site to be indexed. You can do it in 24 hours by:
a) Purchasing links with big page rank from other websites like: http://www.textlinkbrokers.com (paid solution)
b) Creating your own Blog for Free to http://www.blogger.com and Google will crawl your site in 24-48 hours max.
6) Next step is to search for the Top 1 site on search engines for your keyword. Study your competition and check what they are doing right. First check the tags and optimization rules they follow and then check the websites that are linked with it. You can do it by going to Google and typing in the search box: link:http://www.competitorsite.com. In this way, you will find the website’s link partners and you can contact them and trade links, especially those with high page ranks.
7) Avoid the spamming techniques like hidden text (having same color text with page background and human eye can’t see it), too many keywords in your title tags, description tags and keyword tags. They will not help you in your ranking, plus your site is in danger of being banned from search engines.
8) Link your website’s pages together. Don’t have them just standing in your web server. Search engine robots follow links and if your pages are connected, they will crawl the whole website and index all your web pages.
9) You can follow these procedures manually with no cost at all. It will take you more time though. If you want to automate all your search engine campaigns then an excellent tool for that is http://www.seoelite.com
Christos Varsamis is a Business writer, creator and owner of the http://www.settinglifegoals.com/ & http://www.fastprofitbiz.com Sign for your 7 day FREE e-course «How to TRACE a Legitimate Business Opportunity.” Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Genuine Ways To Promote A Website
Internet is overloaded with millions of websites on different topics and subjects, here being notice
- Simple Ways To Promote Your Website
Website promotion is the conjunctive outcome of Business, Customers and Internet. The best web promo
- Seopressor Review Wordpress Plugin
Yes, a different SEO tool that can do everything including washing your old dirty laundry and bring
- Japanese Seo - Break Into The Lucrative Japanese Market
Are you looking to drive traffic to your website? Do you want to successfully cater to the Japanese
- Search Engine Optimization: Constantly Changing
There are plenty of cheaters out there who find ways around just about everything Google sets up and
- Local Seo - What It Is & How To Use It Successfully In Your Search Strategy
Local SEO. Do you really know what it is? It's a term you often hear thrown around at parties by guy
- Overview Of Pay Per Click
Pay per Clicking (PPC) advertising is a form of online marketing that drives targeted leads to your
- Use Blog Commenting Service For High Traffic
You must be visiting to internet in your day to day life, and must be coming across different types
- Professional Link Building Services Improving Search Engine Ranking
If you have collected all the needed facts about link building and its services then definitely you'
- Link Baiting And Link Building Techniques
Search engine optimization is a very vast field, it contains many terminologies and techniques. Link
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Google Adsense Best Ads Placement
There are lots of stratigies, and ways of thinking, and I guess all of them has been tried at some p
- Search Engine Tips & Techniques
As you are building your site or getting your site built, you need to do as much as you can to ensur
- Social Media Optimization Gives you Online Business That Extra Boost
Social media optimization is nothing but the various methods that are utilized for making a site eas
- Google PageRank Update Analysis
For those of you not yet aware, Google is currently updating the PageRank they are displaying in the
- Common Search Engine Optimization Misktakes and Solutions
7 Search Engine Optimization Mistakes and SolutionsTo many websites, webmasters discover that major
- Keywords and Keyword Density
One of the best ways to insure that your site is being properly designed is to insure that keyword d
- How you Can Make Money With Google Adsense
Google adsense is an advertising program that can help you earn lots of money from advertising, if u
- The Great Search Engine Experiment Revisited Who is the Coolest Guy in the Universe
A recent Search Engine Experiment Demonstrates how by combining Key Word Rich Web Pages and Blog Ent
- SEO Contests: Good or Bad?
As a webmaster you probably already know what a SEO Contest is or you surely came across some of the
- The Right SEO Strategies
When you are searching for proficient optimizing tools that give you amazing results, the first thin