Office Telephony - Get The VoIP And PBX Advantage
Communication to humans is a unique feature; made simpler with the introduction of technological tools such as telephone services which enable an organization serve its communication needs and largely influence its level of success.
Therefore the Virtual Office is another modern communication tool that enables users keep in touch with the business world and reduce both human and material cost. It helps small and work at home businesses compete with the big organizations by making use of the same tools that are available to them.
Virtual Office features:
1. The provision of distinct telephone numbers answered in the company's name and introduced by a receptionist.
2. Calls are sent to company's voicemail and with faxes, forwarded to company's e-mail.
3. voicemail storage facilities usually accessible 24/7 with a remote setup retrieval system by company.
4. Provision of virtual address for business documents.
5. Automated call handling that helps screen calls. Especially when screening prospective employees.
6. 4-15 separately recorded messages that are accessible by callers giving out designated messages as required by caller ( Virtual Office Notice Board).
7. Meeting rooms on rental basis for business contacts between clients.
Modern telephone systems thrives on Virtual communication due to its speed and convenience, hence the introduction of VoIP. VoIP refers to the Voice over Internet Protocol. It is the transmission of voice and data over Internet Protocol based networks. Also known as IP Telephony, Broadband Telephony or Voice over Broadband. Companies that provide VoIP services are referred to as VoIP Providers and all come with their uniqueness in terms of service plan.
VoIP's unique services:
1. Cheaper service plan than conventional telephone.
2. VoIP calls are place-able to any location at flat monthly rates.
3. The same internet connection for both data and voice communication thereby removing the extra charges except per minute fees for long distance calls.
4. Transmits more than one call simultaneously using the same broadband connected telephone line.
5. Includes Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) attributes in its service pack. Such as: 3- way calling, call forwarding, automatic redial and caller I.D all without extra charges.
6. VoIP phones provides video conversation/ message, audio conferencing, chatting etc.
Types of VoIP Calls:
1. PC - to- PC calls, headphone inclusive (VoIP to VoIP calls)2. PC - to- Phone calls ( PSTN network to VoIP).
PBX and Centrex
PBX is another tool in an information savvy world like ours. It refers to Private Branch Exchange, a private telephone network usually within an organization serving the internal information needs of the firm. For most large and medium scale firms, PBX is inevitable. It helps reduce costs and time due to its usage of only 3-4 digits in dialing links.
Centrex means Central Office Exchange. Its the same as PBX but with connectivity from a local telephone office (provider). The service provider owns and manages all communication gadgets that are required for Centrex.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: get, voip, and, telephony, office, advantage, pbx, the, -
Kip D Goldhammer owns and operates http://www.officetelecomservices.com Office Telephone Services Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Tips To Better Prepare Yourself For The House Buying Process
Everybody who has been through the process of buying a home will attest that it can turn into a very
- Gain Qualified Prospects With The Cash Cow Sales Funnel
I've had the privilege to work with hundreds of sales and business people all working hard to make m
- How To Write A Good Telemarketing Sales Script
By defining your specific selling process you will be able to apply a system that works over and ove
- The Popularity Of Antique Cabinets Over The Years
Ever since collectors have been hoarding pieces of value and interest, antique cabinets have been ar
- Guide In Selecting Clothes Hangers
One of the least respected areas in your home is your wardrobe. Most of the time it is stuffed with
- Does Mattress Manufacturer In China Reliable?
The time we spend on bed is almost 1/3 of our whole life! So it's very important for everybody to se
- What Makes A Good Salesperson
This fact is not hidden nor is this thesis cutting edge. There are a lot of personality and professi
- Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance: Tips & Tools To Increase Productivity
Prior proper planning prevents poor performance. It may be a tongue twister, but it's important to r
- Attractive Votive Candles
Impeccable range of candles and lanterns enhance home interiors. Simple yet elegant in design and fi
- Sales Articles - Do You Want To Find Building Maintenance Supplies In Your Area?
Building maintenance supplies are among key factors to protect buildings against excessive depreciat
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Cold Calling - A Surprising Way To Gain Insider Information
If you knocked on all the doors in your neighborhood, you'd learn a lot about the people who live ar
- How To Touch More Clients For Referrals
Interested in more referrals? Want to guarantee success in any referral marketing program? Here is a
- How to Embrace and Thrive in Today's Buyer's Market
As fun as the last few years were to be in a piping hot real estate market, it's now time to accept
- The Power of One
One is a very tiny number. However, it can have a tremendous impact on your revenues. Here are some
- Sell Your Customer What They Need
When it comes to selling your products it is important to ask your potential customers probing quest
- Profiting With Private Label Rights
There are three basic rights you should know about when it comes to resale rights marketing. T
- The Lazy Way to Increase Your Sales Immediately... without spending a penny!
Let’s start at the beginning… First up, how do you define an affiliate program, or affi
- Your Sales Self-Image
All sales success is the result of a foundation grounded in right attitudes and positive self-esteem
- Sales And Marketing - Let Others Do The Work
There are many different ways in which businesses of today approach potential prospects and customer
- The Financial Influencer
In my last article, I talked about the four influencers you have to deal with in a B2B sale. The fou