Getting Stared On Your Home Business Venture
The difference between a pipe dream and a great idea is simply persistence. Here are few tips to get started on your Home Based Business right away and get on the path to your ultimate goal, beat procrastination and hours of indecision:
(1) Get leverage on yourself - tell enough people what your goal is
(2) Understand your standard excuses and do not listen to them anymore.
(3) Break the goal into bite size chunks and reward yourself on the journey
(4) Take a fork in the road and simply get started. This is according to leading business coach Brad Tonini who has just released his latest book "Make It Happen Now!" Brad says that procrastination is paralyzing to peak performance, and it comes from these key reasons:
(1) The task is just plain overwhelming
(2) You may have a fear of failure or fear of success
(3) You seek perfection and so never get started
(4) You fear a lack of control
(5) You haven't associated sufficient pleasure or pain to the task to get you moving. It is really remarkable how we can talk ourselves right out of things, we create self-doubt in our mind and then we then translate this to negative self-talk. The more we make decisive decisions and get started on a new path or one that we have desired, we begin to feel empowered, excited or enthused about making the goal come to fruition.
But the opposite of procrastination is commitment. According to the esteemed James Womack, commitment unlocks the doors to imagination, allows for vision, and gives us the "right stuff" to turn our dreams into reality. Mack R. Douglas was quoted as saying "The achievement of your goal is guaranteed the moment you commit yourself to it."
Powerful stuff indeed! In that same vein, Pearl Buck said, " don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has to get down to work."
Albert Einstein once said, "Three rules of work (1) out of clutter, find simplicity, (2) from discord, find harmony and (3) in the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity." Remember to always be persistent, that is truly a key. Just do the work everyday and refuse to ever let up. And when you need help, ask for it.
Then keep the momentum going! Don't give up or take anything personally. And speaking of commitment, to be successful in a Home Business, you have to be nothing less than a fanatic who is completely committed to making your Home Business not only a successful venture, but also a profound commitment for your entire life.
You will only fail if you quit. Keep in mind that this is all about independence from the drudgery of working for someone else your entire life. Work for yourself! Your health may depend on it.
Related Tags: home business, network marketing, entrepreneurship, income opportunity, income from home, building wealth
Jordan Hanthorn is an active member of the Advanced Mentoring Team.The AMT has developed one-of-a-kind proven marketing system that will make any home business seeker excited! visit my website for more information!http://www.thehomebusinesssolution.nethome-business-match.comYour Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Business Articles - Orlando Printer Repair
You know you've been there. You've spent hours on a project or presentation only to have your printe
- Business Articles - China Cnc Spiral Bevel Gear And Equipment Manufacturing Base
First, the current era of post-WTO world, the development of CNC machine tool industry and
- Business Articles - A Piece Of Coal In China's Economic Standard Test
Click for more exciting information content Recently, an inconspicuous little message, "Attitu
- Business Articles - Xinghai Piano - china Wafer butterfly valve - Pneumatic actuator
played in the National Grand Theater December 4, the National Grand Theatre Concert Hall in acou
- Business Articles - As early as 9:00 appliances: the tenth generation of Sharp's first line ahead of schedule - Gol
Sharp updated the 10th generation of the production pattern of the first line ahead of schedule arti
- Business Articles - China Stainless Steel Kitchenware town
"Fabricated" accomplishments Xinxing pillar industries are not producing stainless steel, last year,
- Business Articles - Water treatment industry intense competition
Prospects in the market for water treatment industry, due to technical threshold low, a large number
- Business Articles - State Health Wang Yuzhu: create home appliance industry "Oscar" brand
Anhui Daily: Wang, Hello, this "most consumers prefer the appliance brand" select
- Business Articles - Internet store put on a large 3
States United States A total of 36 National Mall Web site welcome Spring Festival Online Shopping Ma
- Business Articles - Observation of laser projection of the times really come?
Currently, Projector Market is the most fiery Technology DLP's 3D display is not, nor is it a br
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Internet Gold Mine - Secrets to Work From Home and Make Money Online
Karen Wingham, a financial advisor working for a company in Gates Mills, Ohio, was known for her abi
- Get Paid to Blurt Out
What did you say? Yes...we really want to know. Companies pay out billions of dollars on resear
- Getting Started With Affiliate Internet Marketing
It's been said that affiliate marketing is, without a doubt, one the quickest and most efficient way
- Work At Home Craft Business
An at home craft business would be like a dream come true for many people who have that creative fla
- Solo on the Web
If you don't have a lot of upfront money and you really want to work for yourself without a partners
- Increasing Education,Building a Business Entirely Online
The Internet has transformed the way people get their education. Where once, taking online courses w
- How Membership Sites Work
Popular membership websites generate regular good content for members and recurring income for publi
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Making More Money In 2007
Home-based businesses are fast becoming extremely popular as a means of earning extra income. The re
- Tis The Season For A Franchise
People say that Christmas is "too commercial". While for Christmas purists, the evident truth of thi
- How To Create An Online Private "School"
Have you created an awesome e-learning course? Putting your course online may seem like an intimidat