How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 7 Years, Without Extra Payments
One of the most exciting new topics concerning wealth is “How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 7 Years, Without Extra Payments”. It used to be that there was only one way to do this--pay additional money towards your mortgage payments. Now in the past few years, new financial products and different wealth strategies make it possible to use special banker’s techniques and pay your mortgage off quickly.
Here are three ways to pay your mortgage off quickly:
1) The "Old Fashioned Way" -- Make extra payments. This tried and true method to pay down your mortgage is enjoyed by many homeowners. In our book "Pay Off Your Mortgage In 7 Years" we talk about several ways to do this. Here are two quick formulas: If you start with a 30 year mortgage and pay 30% more per year toward your principal, you can pay your house off in 16.5 years. If you double your payment and add 30% to this amount you can pay your house off in 7 years.
2) Use a 3rd party program – There are 3rd party companies that specialize in administering your loan so you can: pay biweekly pay your mortgage and start a separate investment account at the same time to pay off your loan (called an offset mortgage) pay in an accelerated way with specially designed products. In our book we provide our readers with a list of companies with these mortgage products.
3) Banker's strategies - there are financial strategies that help you use the magic of positive compounding to pay down your mortgage faster, without extra payments. We have 7 strategies like this we can go over with you to make your money work harder for you.
For more information on powerful mortgage payoff strategies, please go to our website to learn more about how to pay your mortgage off in seven years.
Good luck with reducing your mortgage debt and living free and clear!
For more info on fast credit repair go to "ImproveYour Credit Score in 24 Hours"Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Understand The Fha Guidelines Before Considering Fha Mortgage
The U.S. economy was hit hard by the global financial meltdown. In the housing sector, the crisis is
- Basic Facts About Multifamily Apartment Construction Loans
When you make an investment, you surely think of getting something out of it to make the deal profit
- Commercial Mortgage Refinance Loan - Ideal Solution For Financial Problems
Financial security is something which we have to plan from before. In life, there is no certainty wh
- Free Government Grant Money Eligibility Requirements
All of us hear about free government grant money. But what is involved in obtaining this money? What
- Top 10 Tips On Buy To Let Mortgages And Property Hunting
If you are looking for an opportunity to invest your savings or any money you have come into, there
- A Few Tips On How To Stop Foreclosure
In case you are facing certain financial catastrophe caused by a loss or relocation of a job, or wha
- How To Stop Foreclosure And Lose Your Residence To The Bank
In today's market, there are more and more citizens that get big loans then they use their home as a
- Most Excellent Way To Stop Foreclosure - The #1 Blueprint For Saving Your Home
Just what is the best measure to stop foreclosure? No doubt you are browsing for an answer to that q
- Act Fast To Stop Foreclosure
If you would like to find out how you can put a stop to foreclosure, there is not much to accomplish
- Tips For Buying A Home With No Money
There is a popular belief that you can only buy a home if you have great credit. This is false becau
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Mortgage Refinancing - Rate Caps Protect You When Refinancing With an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Adjustable Rate Mortgages can save you money when mortgage refinancing if you fully understand how t
- 100% Mortgage Loans: What You Need to Know
Coming up with a 20% down payment can be a difficult task for many potential homebuyers. If you are
- Home Equity Loan Pitfalls
The home equity loan came of age in 1996 when changes in the tax law eliminated deductions for the i
- Mortgage Refinancing: How the Fannie Mae Weekly Yield can Help You Comparison Shop
Mortgage refinancing without knowing Fannie Mae's weekly yield is like buying a used car without kno
- Mortgage Rate Comparison
Trying to get an "apples to apples" mortgage rate comparison can often be quite a hassle. Traditiona
- Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early?
Many people think that real estate debt is good debt. They think that their mortgage is their bigges
- Mortgage Refinancing: Beware the Mortgage Vultures
If you are in the process of mortgage refinancing you need to be wary of overpaying for your loan.
- Mortage Loans - How Much Does It Actually Cost In The End
Mortgage loans are the loans used to finance most people's first home. It is the big loan that ever
- Where To Locate Home Improvement Loan Companies
Where to locate home improvement companies is a question that arises from many different people. Som
- California Reverse Mortgage
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill that helps protect seniors from unscrupulous lenders when t