Can This Italian Dish Be Improved-Our Chefs Have Created A Masterpiece That Food Lovers Adore
Whether it is pasta, lasagne or pizza, the recent addition of chicken to all these global favourite dishes has made a new favourite item on italian restaurant menus around the world.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. butter or margarine, 1/2 large onion, 1 can undiluted reduced fat cream of chicken soup,1 container refrigerated reduced fat alfredo sauce, 1 jar diced pimiento undrained, 1 jar sliced mushrooms drained, 1/3 cup dry white wine, 1/2 tsp. dried basil, 1package frozen chopped spinach thawed, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 large egg lightly beaten, 9 lasagna noodles cooked, 2 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken, 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese divided
1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in soup and next 5 ingredients.
4. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
5. Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
6. Stir together spinach, cottage cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
7. Place 3 lasagna noodles in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
8. Layer with half each of sauce, spinach mixture, and chicken.
9. Sprinkle with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Repeat procedure.
10. Top with remaining 3 noodles and reserved 1 cup sauce. Cover and chill up to 1 day ahead.
11. Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes.
12. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. 13. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
(Serves 8-10 people) BON APÉTIT......
Related Tags: italian, recipe, restaurant, recipes, pasta, chicken, curry, gourmet, spicy, poached, rio, lasagne
Chris Jacob is a fascinating individual who just can't seem to help himself and try everything. Last Year he was in IT, yesterday he was in China and today he is an artist....well at least helping artists paint beautiful paintings just for you. Own your own Mona Lisa Oil Painting at (The Oil Painting Extravaganza).Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Raising Wild Rabbits -how To Care For Orphaned Rabbits
During spring, many rabbit breeders will most likely come across rabbits in the wild. Some people th
- Reasons For Canning Soup
'The best of all things' is a good housekeeper's dream to give to her family. 'To serve the best foo
- Strawberry Chicken Salad With Hoisin-sesame Dressing
This recipe makes extra dressing to have on-hand. Just add strawberries and the remaining ingredient
- Easy Labor Day Recipes
Labor Day is right around the corner, and it's time to start thinking about what great meals you wil
- Tips To Choose Catering Services For Special Events
In the event of catering services the majority event planners have something in his or her mind, to
- Professional Catering Services
There also are various aspects to consider when organizing any social or corporate event - Particula
- Finding Simple Cooking Recipes From Around The World
There are many different areas that make every country around the world unique somehow. The language
- Tips For Applying A Cooking Recipe
A cooking recipe is a very important information sheet used in the kitchen. A series of instructions
- Raw Food Diet Recipes - Pistachio Honey Butter (no Butter) Spread - Free Raw Recipe
This is one of my favorite raw food diet recipes. It's so easy and can be made in minutes. This free
- Tips In Hiring A Roof Cleaning Services In Orlando
A well maintained house makes a statement about your lifestyle. Your house requires maintenance from
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Colon Cleansing Recipe
A colon cleansing recipe is one of the easiest way to experience the health benefits of a clean colo
- Hearty Potato Soup
• 7-8 Potatoes peeled and sliced in ¼ inch "chips" • 3 cloves Garlic, minced • ½ cup fresh or drie
- Barbecue Chicken Everyone Loves
During the summer in the United States backyards fill with smoke, smells, and chattering voices. Th
- Italian Fish n' Chips
Thanks to Mama D'Aguanno (Giovanni's mum) for this recipe. It's a version of the classic British Fi
- Quick and Easy Southern Pecan Bars
Winter time is the perfect time to try new recipes. Besides the traditional cakes and pies during
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken with Tangy Orange Sauce
Sometimes you hanker for barbecue. You want barbecue so much you can smell it and taste it. The ty
- Easy Cereal Snack Bars for Kids
It's hard to find easy after school snacks for kids. These cereal bar recipes are easy to make and
- Pasta Salad As A Healthy Alternative
Pasta has always been associated with weight and a heavy feeling. True, pasta is rich in carbohydrat
- Christmas Snowball Cupcakes
Ingredients for cupcakes:1-box Chocolate cake mix 3-ounces Cream cheese, cut into 24 cubes ½-
- Satisfying And Light Chicken Salad Recipes
Chicken has grown to be the favored meat especially in Asia. Mainly because chicken do not have the