Sales Articles - Batteries - Charging ahead
But how do they work? Here are some types of battery chargers explained:
- Solar battery chargers: These little gems use the sun's energy to recharge batteries. From car, boat and motorbikes to cell phones, DVD players and computers, there is a solar battery charger to suit.
- Automotive battery chargers: Most automotive battery chargers simply attach to the vehicle's battery terminals and plug in to mains power. However, there are now new products on the market that work to prevent the battery from going flat in the first place. To comprehend how the process works it is important to understand what causes a battery to deteriorate.
Car batteries rely on a chemical process to provide power. The car battery contains lead plates in a solution of sulphuric acid, which act together to make and store electricity. Over time a residue of lead sulphate builds up on the plates, reducing the flow of electricity. "De-sulphating" technology reverses this process by using sound waves to dissolve the residue build-up.
Of course this won't help if you've left your lights on at the train station ...
- Industrial Battery Chargers: These are the big guys. With names such as ferroresonant, Opportunity Charging and Silicon Controlled Rectifier charger, these are heavy-duty long haul pieces of technology. Whether cold storage units, factory or fleet applications, there is an industrial battery charger to suit. Basically though, it is important that the industrial battery charger contains a voltage regulator of some description. This will ensure that the battery is not damaged while it is being recharged.
- Cell Phone Battery Chargers: It is very important to choose a cell phone battery charger that is designed for the model and type of battery being charged. Likewise, it is prudent to make sure that the battery is, itself, the correct one for the phone.
Choosing the correct battery charger will ensure that the connection points will be compatible and the correct amount of electricity is delivered. If too little electricity is delivered, the battery will not fully charge; if too much, it may overheat. Many cell phone battery chargers today do have a built in system to prevent overcharging, however, it is still important to ensure the charger and battery are compatible.
And to make sure that business, or life in general, isn't inconvenienced too much due to battery recharging, many cell phone battery chargers now allow the user to make phone calls during the recharging process.
So, the next time you're out and about walking the talk, spare a thought for the hard-working companion who makes sure your equipment is up to the job. And, the most important thing of all ... never mistake that cup of coffee on your desk for your cell phone battery charger carriage.
Related Tags: laptops, battery, batteries, cell phone battery, battery charger
Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Tips To Better Prepare Yourself For The House Buying Process
Everybody who has been through the process of buying a home will attest that it can turn into a very
- Gain Qualified Prospects With The Cash Cow Sales Funnel
I've had the privilege to work with hundreds of sales and business people all working hard to make m
- How To Write A Good Telemarketing Sales Script
By defining your specific selling process you will be able to apply a system that works over and ove
- The Popularity Of Antique Cabinets Over The Years
Ever since collectors have been hoarding pieces of value and interest, antique cabinets have been ar
- Guide In Selecting Clothes Hangers
One of the least respected areas in your home is your wardrobe. Most of the time it is stuffed with
- Does Mattress Manufacturer In China Reliable?
The time we spend on bed is almost 1/3 of our whole life! So it's very important for everybody to se
- What Makes A Good Salesperson
This fact is not hidden nor is this thesis cutting edge. There are a lot of personality and professi
- Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance: Tips & Tools To Increase Productivity
Prior proper planning prevents poor performance. It may be a tongue twister, but it's important to r
- Attractive Votive Candles
Impeccable range of candles and lanterns enhance home interiors. Simple yet elegant in design and fi
- Sales Articles - Do You Want To Find Building Maintenance Supplies In Your Area?
Building maintenance supplies are among key factors to protect buildings against excessive depreciat
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Cold Calling - A Surprising Way To Gain Insider Information
If you knocked on all the doors in your neighborhood, you'd learn a lot about the people who live ar
- How To Touch More Clients For Referrals
Interested in more referrals? Want to guarantee success in any referral marketing program? Here is a
- How to Embrace and Thrive in Today's Buyer's Market
As fun as the last few years were to be in a piping hot real estate market, it's now time to accept
- The Power of One
One is a very tiny number. However, it can have a tremendous impact on your revenues. Here are some
- Sell Your Customer What They Need
When it comes to selling your products it is important to ask your potential customers probing quest
- Profiting With Private Label Rights
There are three basic rights you should know about when it comes to resale rights marketing. T
- The Lazy Way to Increase Your Sales Immediately... without spending a penny!
Let’s start at the beginning… First up, how do you define an affiliate program, or affi
- Your Sales Self-Image
All sales success is the result of a foundation grounded in right attitudes and positive self-esteem
- Sales And Marketing - Let Others Do The Work
There are many different ways in which businesses of today approach potential prospects and customer
- The Financial Influencer
In my last article, I talked about the four influencers you have to deal with in a B2B sale. The fou