Classic Romantic Gifts
1. Flowers - They are great for you guys, but women should not overlook them. Giving a guy a dozen roses will blow him away, mostly because it is so unexpected. Flowers are one of the easiest gifts that you can give. Just call the florist, they will suggest what's appropriate and you're done. Flowers make a big impact, with an efficient use of time.
2. Candy -This is a truly romantic gift. Smooth creamy chocolate, glossy sugar coatings and rich caramels are all indulgent and sensuous. But, be really careful with this one. Many, many people are trying to lose weight and may not appreciate the temptation that a gift of candy would be. So, make certain that heart-shaped box of chocolates will be welcome.
Both flowers and candy are gifts that do not last. When the flowers die and the candy has been eaten, your honey has nothing left from you. Sometimes this is just fine, but other times it can leave him/her a little empty. One of the things to consider when selecting a gift is the importance of the occasion. For example, for your wedding anniversary you want to give him/her something more substantial. If it's your first Christmas together and the relationship is serious, don't go the flowers/candy route. The permanence of gift directly relates to the permanence of the relationship.
3. Perfume - Scent is very powerful. It can conjure incredibly wonderful memories and feelings, but it can also do the opposite. While a lot of marketing is aimed at perfume as a gift, do your homework before attempting this purchase. Scope out his/her existing stash of toiletries. Get an idea what kind of scents he/she likes. Maybe you will luck out and find an almost empty bottle of some wonder cologne that you can simply duplicate. If not, take a few notes of what he/she currently uses. That way when you visit the perfume counter you have some hope of buying a scent he/she will actually like and wear.
4. Jewelry - It is the all time, most romantic gift. The giving of precious metals and jewels dates back millennium, so it has stood the test of time. Generally, the more expensive the item given, the more commitment it symbolizes. So, if you've been dating for a few months, silver might be more appropriate that gold. Then again, when that 25th anniversary comes around everything is appropriate - gold, platinum, diamonds. Don't think jewelry only as a gift to a woman; most men would love to get some nice jewelry too. Whether its, a gold necklace, hoop earrings or something pearl, you won't run out of fresh ideas for him or her.
Related Tags: gifts for him, girlfriend gift, romantic gifts, classic romantic gifts, gifts for her, boyfriend gift
Still uncertain what to purchase? Cut through the confusion and check out the top 5 girlfriend gifts at http://www.girlfriendgift.best1-4you.info.
Every woman knows what makes a good gift for her and her friends. The author, Arlene Krell is no exception.Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Women's Intimate Wear Has A Highly Competitive Market
Well I'm going to introduce you to this particular market which is growing rapidly. For considering
- Marc Jacobs Might Give Us More
Marc Jacobs has brought us classics and much to talk about with his two lines: Marc Jacobs and Marc
- Up and Coming Designer - Mobolaji Dawodu
Mobolaji Dawodu (pronounced Mo-bo-lah-gi Dah-wu-doo) is a young man with vision, ambition, creative
- How to Buy Celtic Jewelry
The traditions of the Celtic people and Celtic jewelry go back for centuries. The Celtic people were
- Imitation Leather 2 Seater Sofas
Imitation leather 2 seater sofas are known for their unique style and fashion statements. These Imit
- 5 Tips on How to Find the Best Wholesale Jewelry
Whether you're a fashion retailer, an e-tailer, an eBay seller, or you simply want to earn some extr
- The Classiness of Sporting Designer Urban Clothing
Your apparel is a very important part of life when living in the city or suburbs. It reveals to othe
- Fashion Stylists - The Emerging Class in the Fashion Industry
Want to change the way you look? Want some trendy clothes for the season? Never seem to know what to
- Your Gucci Handbag Tells the World You Have Good Fashion Sense
For many women, there is no question about it. Ownership of a Gucci handbag is the ultimate sign of
- Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - Background and Style Options
Women's Dooney And Burke Handbag Accessory - The History And Different Style Options That You Can Ge
Most viewed articles in this category:
- The Art of Dressing for Your Body Shape Made Simple...Curvy Girl Style!
--->>>OVAL:You Have a Fuller Bustline and a Less Defined Waist With More Narrow Shoulders and Legs.-
- Dialaphone Has World's First Official Photos Of The Lg Prada Phone
Everyone wants to keep up to date with gossip, especially when it comes to fashion and the world's m
- Is a Prada Milano Handbag Suitable for the Trendy Gal?
Is a Prada Milano Handbag almost a must-have for a trendy girl? It depends actually.As most fashion
- The History Of Coats For Women
The coat is a real newcomer in the woman's wardrobe because until the late 19th century women prefer
- Latin Dress Styles - Why They Drive Both Men And Women Crazy With Desire!
All things Latin are considered romantic and sexy, this includes their dances, their men, women and
- The Gloves of The Past and Present
Gloves are increasingly becoming a necessity accessory item these days. Do you wear an evening gown
- The History of Fashion
The history of fashion is segmented into decades. The fashion timeline that will be explored in this
- Designer Lingerie - Tips for Successful On-line Buying
Men - trust me, every woman's dream gift is beautiful, quality, silk or lace designer lingerie! But
- Stretch Jeans
Almost a century ago, Levi Strauss created what came to be the first modern jeans. This universal yo
- Men's Shoes and Italy
Italy has always been associated with fashion. There are a lot famous designers who were born in Ita