Free Leads -How To Attract Financially Qualified Leads For Free
-Buy some leads from a vendor.
-Place ads in the newspaper.
-Call your friends and family.
Do you know why advisers/uplines suggest these methods? The answer is: ANY MORON CAN DO THESE THINGS. Network marketing masters know that the average amount of distributors and associate will bring in is 1.7. If the entire downline brings in 1.7 people then the person at the top can make a good living. It is not worth his time to teach anything unique if he's making money. Have you been fed this garbage before? Are you ready to see how marketing is supposed to be done?
In order for people to get started in your business/ buy your product they must feel comfortable. If you are looking for affiliates/distributors you must prove to them they can make money right away. The best way to do this is to cut out their marketing costs. This is the beauty of a self funded proposal. If you can create a marketing system that allows the leads to pay for themselves then people will never go broke. It doesn't matter how bad the business or product your marketing is if your leads are free. Eventually people will find a good product that people are interested in buying and make some money. In the meantime the spouse isn't breathing down the newbies neck because the nest egg is vanishing.
So how do you create a self funded proposal? You must market some product or service upfront that is in line with your back end business. That way you weed out the people who are not willing to invest in themselves and the sale of the upfront product pays for your lead generation costs. At that point you have a list of financially qualified, hungry leads that you have created at no cost to you. You can market your back end business to these people until the cows come home. The problem lies in what product do you market and how much do you charge?
Related Tags: mlm, network marketing, lead generation, downline, leads, sponsoring, direct sales
Aaron Parkinson (aka The Lazy Loaded Guy) is a full time network marketer. After generating over 1 million dollars in direct sales he is now on a mission to assist other marketers in building profitable businesses. Aaron is the co-founder of http://www.profitwildfire.com, a self funded marketing system that shows people how to generate their own leads at no cost. You can reach Aaron directly at email@example.com or 250 813 1207Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- Direct Mail Lead Generation Sales Letters Work Best When You Refund Your Fee
In the termite capital of the US, Tampa, Florida, lives a man by the name of Chet Rowland who gener
- Downline Builders - Are they worth it?
Downline building is one of the most difficult hurdles to overcome in a Network Marketing business.
- The Call To Action - What Is It And How You Can Use It To Improve Your Marketing
What is the call to action? Before I explain that I want you to open the nearest phone book or news
- First Step in Network Marketing - Get Organized, Part One
This is for all the newbie network marketers out there trying to grow a business on the internet. Th
- 4 Trends in Catalog Copy Increases Sales
As a result of Internet influence on the buying markets, today's catalog copy is changing to include
- The Good Side Of Calling All Those Leads
Has anyone ever had success by calling all of those leads? I sure have. I have really had it with al
- For Effective Direct Mail Sales Lead Generation, Group Sales Letter Inquiries Into Four Groups
If your direct mail lead generation campaigns are typical, the majority of people who respond to yo
- Benefits of Online Printing
With the advent of internet, comes with the power to do anything online, even printing your projects
- Direct Mail Makes A Comeback
Companies and organizations have spent many billions on e-mail and other Internet message delivery m
- Up The Ante Of Your Free Report And Quickly Increase The Percentage Of Initial Prospect Meetings
How many of your new leads progress to an initial prospect meeting?Offering a free report or white p
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Email Benchmark 2007
MarketingSherpa released the free summary of their annual E-mail Benchmarking Survey in a way that c
- Real Estate Postcard Marketing: Postcards + Website = Leads
Advanced summary: For real estate agents, this articles offers advice on improving your real estate
- Give a Reason for Your Deadlines to Boost Direct Mail Marketing Results with Time-Limited Offers
There are only two kinds of deadlines. Legitimate. And bogus. Your goal as a direct mail marketer i
- 5 Must Do's To Getting The Cure To This Terrible Network Marketing Flu!
If you are one of few that are willing to learn, listen, and are coachable, and has a strong desire
- MLM Training - Who Needs It?
Would you ever give a nine year old the keys to the car and send them to go pick up their younger si
- How to Build an Opt-in Email List - Avoid the Scams, Do It Right the First Time
For anyone with the serious intention of building a business online, it is essential to build a list
- Sex & Money! The Essential Guide to a Good Nights Sleep for Independent Professionals
"The money's not important to me.""I know it will come as long as I'm on the path""I trust I will at
- A Special AGEL Message from MLM Legends Ann & David Feinstein
As network marketers or business professional from all around the USA, North America and Europe take
- Sweepstakes Making B2B Marketers Winners
During the past couple of months, I spent considerable time researching the use of sweepstakes in th
- Real Estate Postcard Q&A - Postcard Frequency
About This Article This following question came from a postcard marketing Q&A survey I sent to over