3 Steps to Find "Freebies" to Add to Your E-book
1.Identify your key words in each chapter of your E-book. Now, type those words into your favorite search engine. You are looking for free E-books on the same subject in more depth, by a greater expert than you are, or by someone who gives a new and fresh angle to the topic. Add a link to the free E-book in each chapter of your E-book.
2.Research the Internet for related free gifts. Now you are looking for things that you could give as free gifts in your E-book that will make it more appealing and give it more pass-along appeal to your readers. For example: If you are selling gardening supplies, find a planting guide on the web that can be downloaded and include that as a gift in your E-book.
3.Download the freebies. Visit the freebies pages on those web sites. Most sites have freebies and encourage you to distribute them. Other key words I searched for are freebies, free E-books, and free reports and then gave the key word that I wanted the free stuff for. Like… "freebies for gardeners".
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Related Tags: to, your, add, freebies, steps, 3, e-book, find
We provide free articles and information. Check us out at
http://www.free-article-info.com/Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- How Can Viral Marketing Propel Your Internet Business?
By now you are probably familiar with the fact that effective marketing is essential to succeeding
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Most Internet Marketers Fail
Have you ever wondered why some marketers seem able to make big bucks all the time, yet the majorit
- An Exceptional Video Gives You an Edge in Video Marketing
Few years back, whenever one needs to learn about a subject or the history of a state or country, o
- Learn How You Can Publish a Magazine
Magazines first made an appearance after the printing press was invented and copies could be easily
- Instant Global Recognition for Up and Coming Musicians
Do you know what the trend is among aspiring musicians who want to make it big in the music industr
- Are There Any Negative Aspects of RSS Feeds?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication which basically means that the information passed through
- Is Anyone Immune From The Viral Marketing Bug?
Since its original creation and subsequent commercial introduction in the late 1980s, the internet
- How To Explode Your Web Traffic In Just A Few Weeks
Wish you were getting more traffic to your pages? Don't we all? We can never have enough traffic,
- RSS: An Introduction to Syndication and Viral Marketing
SEO experts know that RSS is indispensable for a high-quality internet marketing campaign. RSS stan
- Secret Viral Tactic That Will Explode Your Traffic And Your Backlinks!
How much would you pay for a system that would literally explode both your traffic and your backlin
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Take Your Website Promotion to the Next Level Using a Killer Viral Marketing Tactic
The most powerful website promotion and traffic building strategy in this internet world is viral ma
- 5 Ways to Build Your Presence on the Internet
Branding. It is probably one of the most effective, yet least understood, techniques for building yo
- Viral Marketing - Your Key to Gaining New Clients
Email newsletters are an excellent means of promoting the products and services offered on your Webs
- 10 High Impact Viral Marketing Strategies
Viral Marketing is allowing people to giveaway and use your free product or service in order to mult
- Viral Marketing
I have read up as much as I can on this topic to see if anyone has come up with a viable way to tran
- The 3 MOST Powerful Forms Of Viral Marketing' That Will PUT Your Opt-In List Building Efforts On Auto-Pilot!
EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it."The Money Is In The... LIST!"I bet you've heard this catc
The Internet has become the ultimate medium for communication amongst humans. When it first began, w
- Viral Marketing Can Help Your Business
Have you ever considered creating website traffic for your profitable opportunity? But finding the
- Pixel Advertising
A uni student in the UK, Alex Tew, decided he wanted to fund his way through university. So he came
- How to Use Viral Marketing to Get Website Traffic
Creativity. This is one virtue a site must possess to lead the race in the ruthless competition