5 Ways To Fix Damaged Hair
The main reason for having human hair is to protect the body: maintain its temperature, protect the eyes and more.
Over the years people understood that hair is not just for protection but can also affect the appearance of the human being. They started to trim, cut, design, and style the hair on their heads, and took off the extra hair from unwanted parts.
To make the hair even more pretty, people started to use chemicals and also bleach to make it look different.
In our days, people always want what they don't have so: people with curly hair make it straight, people with straight hair perm it, people with dark hair bleach it, people with light hair color it, when they have it long they make it short, when they have it short they want it long... etc, etc, etc. We just don't know what we want!
During all the changes we damage our hair!
Not only the weather makes our hair lose it's vivid but we make it worse. When we use these chemicals and hairstyle products and facilities we make our hair burn, split, dry, and brittle.
So what can we do - should we not want to look our best?!
We should use mostly natural products and look carefully at the product information before we use it.
If we did use something that damaged our hair we can fix it with natural solutions; if we used chemicals that damaged our hair, we don't want to use chemicals to try and fix it, it might make it worse!
So here are some natural treatments for damaged hair that we can make at home:
1. Cover the hair with mayonnaise and leave overnight, then wash in the morning.
2. Take an egg and separate the whites and the yolk. Whip out the whites, then blend the yolk with water in a blender and add the whipped whites. Apply on wet hair, massage and wash with cold water.
3. Mix some olive oil, honey, egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply on hair and massage; wait 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
4. Mash avocado, add some olive oil and smear on your hair. Wait for a few minutes and rinse.
5. Mix and warm: 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply on the hair, wrap with a warm towel for half an hour and rinse with shampoo and water.
As you can see there are a lot of natural homemade ways you can treat your damaged hair with. So remember: hair is not just for protection it is for appearance as well and when your hair is not vivid and healthy, you can't look your best.
Related Tags: hair, homemade remedies, damaged hair, natural remedeis, alternative care, homemade cure, natural madicine
Ron Shelf Alternative medicine advisor www.alternative-remedies.org www.grannymed.com Bronchitis Remedies Your Article Search Directory : Find in Articles
Recent articles in this category:
- How Safe Are Prescription Topical Non - Steroidal Drugs... Particularly in the Elderly?
The treatment of osteoarthritis, to date, is essentially palliative.Osteoarthritis is a degenerative
- The Biggest Acne Myths Dispelled
Acne scars are sort of like being hit while you are down. First you live with the misery of the init
- Natural Cure For Eczema - Become Eczema Free, The Natural Way!
When it comes to eczema, doctors' tend to have little advice to offer other than using creams and lo
- Childhood Obesity Cured With Hypnosis
It is very unfortunate when a child is suffering from obesity. It is a very major medical problem th
- Children Changing With Hypnosis
The challenges we face everyday in the world may cause difficulties in life for not only adults, but
- Don't Suffer in Silence - Remove Your Warts and All
Many people suffer with skin conditions that can leave them worried, scared and feeling like they co
- Treat Red and Irritated Skin Easily
Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser, apply a cold compress, soak in a warm oatmeal bath, apply Alo
- How to Effectively Treat Stretch Marks to Diminish Them
Stretch marks or striae appear as red or purple marks on the skin and are actually a form of scarrin
- Medicine: A Science and Art
Medicine is all about dealing with the healing human ailments. It is both a science as well as art a
- Six Important Facts About Babesia
Babesia, which causes Babesiosis, generally requires two hosts throughout its lifespan. It originate
Most viewed articles in this category:
- Sinus Headache Relief
Sinus headache is a result of inflammation in the passage behind the cheeks, nose and eyes. It cause
- Simple Lifestyle Changes That Can Help You Get Rid Of Acne
As anyone who has ever suffered knows, acne can be a debilitating condition, causing humiliation and
- Acne Treatment For Children
Acne is a very common thing for children and adolescents especially between the ages of nine and sev
- Coping With An Ileostomy Due To Crohns Disease
Crohn's sufferers that have constipation due to a stricture, have a severe case of Crohn's that may
- Are There Home Remedies For Acid Reflux?
Acid Reflux or heart burn as it is commonly called is a very unpleasant condition in which the liqui
- How To Relieve Sinus Pressure
Swollen, inflamed sinuses are, to put it mildly, very uncomfortable. Sinuses get infected and inflam
- The Pain Of The Psoriasis Patient
Psoriasis is one of the most difficult diseases people have to deal with, effecting many areas in th
- Lipitor Memory Loss: When Memories Vanish, What Can You Do?
Lipitor memory loss has been experienced by patients taking this statin medication to reduce cholest
- Are Discount Vitamins For Everyone?
And the news is --- discount vitamins really are for just about everyone! Young, old, male, female,
- Are Pharmaceutical Sales Reps Really Needed?
Aside from a few free samples, some cheap pens and calendars, or maybe a sweet magnet to put on your